Dream Phonecall

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah…I’m glad that I’ve run into you today…”

 

Joon just looked at Hyuna’s face as she started speaking. Since they’ve seen each other earlier, the latter has invited him for a short talk and he had only nodded as he follows thru.

 

Hyuna is still beautiful as he remember. She still has the face of an innocent young girl mixed with a beauty that will only become more beautiful as she grows. It still pains him to see that losing him seems to be nothing to her.

 

The place they’ve chosen has a bit of a privacy due to the not so high walls in between each table thus the next table won’t be able to hear what the other’s have been talking about.

 

Hyuna continued even though there is no response from him.

 

“I would like to apologize for the things I’ve said…I know----“

 

“You don’t need to tell me anything. It’s all in the past now”, he said while his face has no emotion visible.

 

Hyuna bit her lips a little before nodding to him.

 

“I’m glad you’ve found Nana. I hope for the best for the both of you”

 

Underneath the table, Joon clenched his hand as he heard what Hyuna had said. He shut his eyes for a second and gazed back at Hyuna before saying, “It’s not true…”

 

“Not true? What do you mean?”

 

“Nana and I, that’s not true. At the mall, when I saw you with Hyunseung I felt my heart got cut all over again so as to hide my pain I grab Nana who happens to be there and made her pretend to be my new girlfriend so as not to look pathetic in front of you…” he sighed but continued, “But then, doing just that makes me even more pathetic…”

 

“Joon, I should not have hurt you. I’m sorry”

 

He just stare at the girl that made his heart broken and knew that even though he is still hurting inside he can’t bring himself to hate her. She will always be a girl he had loved.

 

“Are you happy now?” he asked her.

 

Hyuna knotted her brows because of the surprised question but then she said, “Yes, he takes care of me and I love him.”

 

“I’m glad…I will let you go now. The feelings I have for you then and now, I will let it go. I will no longer dwell with the what could have been and with the what if’s…as long as your happy. I will be fine…Goodbye, Hyuna”, he said as he started to stand up and turned to leave the place.

 

He walked out of the place without looking back thus he did not notice the ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter