A Friendly Visit

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ha! I finally I lost him…”Nana said with a sighed.

As she turned from the next hallway earlier she saw the woman’s bathroom and hides in it for a couple of minute, and when she decided to come out Joon was already walking far away on the other side.

She was on her way to meet up with Jung-ah and Juyeon at a restaurant. They decided to eat first before going back to their dorm.

Jung-ah and Juyeon was already at the restaurant when she arrived. They never suspected anything about her so she was glad. The day went by without her seeing Joon again…

 

 

A week has passed…

 

“Just a couple more shots and we’re done!” exclaimed the photographer in front of Nana.

It was a photoshoot for a school apparel thus she’s wearing a uniform designed by the brand. They have held the photo session in an actual school. It was the weekend thus they were no students around.

The photographer looks around the staff before saying, “We’ll take five. Then, will resume for our final shots”

Though bewildered, Nana just obliged. “Okay”

A staff has given her bottled water while the make-up artist retouches her make-up.

“I think Mr. Lee plan to change something for the last couple shots”, said to Nana by the production assistant who come near her.

She knotted her brows a little, just out of curiosity. “Huh? Isn’t he satisfied with the pictures we got earlier?”

The assistant shook her head, “No, I think it’s not that. I heard that he wants to have more pictures of you outside the school…not out-out…I mean, outside of school, like in the gym, rooftop or the field…just outside”

“Ah…the weathers nice outside, that must have inspired him”, she said while nodding.

“Well, I’ve come here to inform you. Anyways, you’ll make it great no matter what”, the assistant said smiling before walking away

“Thanks!”

 

During break, she went back to the classroom where it was made to be a temporary waiting room. The other staff was outside preparing for the final shoot. She decided to take a nap for awhile and had settled herself in the sofa near the black board.

She was almost in dreamland when she heard the door opening and closing. She continues to close her eyes thinking that the person who entered must have thought that she was already asleep.

“Hhmm…I must have come at a wrong time…” she heard someone said.

Just then she felt that someone was staring at her…so slowly, she open her eyes that grew wide when she finally saw who has come to the room.

 

 

Joon stayed frozen as he met Nana’s mesmerizing brown eyes.

He thought that she was sleeping and he felt compelled to look at her…in her sleeping posture as if she was a princess laying on a bed, though it was a sofa she was actually in it…her peaceful face had almost want to make him touch it…and though he has a craving to do so, he felt lucky that he did not because if she caught him doing so…he didn’t know what reason he will give her other than that he like to touch her…

He cleared his throat before standing up, away from her.

“Hi”, he said, his voice reluctant and wary of her

Nana sat up, tilted her head to stare up at him, her eyebrows knotted in the middle, clearly puzzled on what he was doing on her photo shoot location.

He answered her before the words of inquiry was spoken, “I—I was in the area and decided to come…”

“Did they see you enter the room?” she said while roaming her eyes on his posture. He was dressed in an all-black attire…black shirt who clung to his body, making it known that he was well-built, muscular but just right, his black pants and black leather shoes make the whole attire more appealing on his body and the bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter