Just an Errand?

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana had no idea how to answer Joon’s word. Despite the smile and the happiness radiating from his face she can guess and feel what’s really going on inside Joon’s mind and body.

 

His grip on her wrist is too tight that made her certain it will leave a mark. His face may be radiating happiness but if she stared at his eyes long enough there were darkness in it. She wondered how he can manage to hide it with the two people in front of them.

 

He's a good actor…

 

Nana doesn’t know how she got in this situation but she is his friend and all she could do now was to at least help him get away from the current scene as soon as possible.

 

I could at least help him in this way.

 

Nana slowly inhales and exhales to prepare herself and quickly smile to Joon.

 

“Yes, I think so too. But we have to go because the bag that I’ll be buying might be sold out now if we don’t hurry”

 

Hyuna quickly said, “Oh! I know how that feels, wanting to buy something you really want. We won’t be taking your time then.”

 

“But….I think it would be nice for the four of us to eat together, don’t you think, Joon?”, Hyunseung said still trying to pursued the others to get together.

 

Nana gulped loudly and with eyes full of worry gaze at Joon.

 

Joon was intently gazing at Hyuna when he said, “Maybe next time, hyung. When we’re not in a hurry and everything was not a chance meeting like this.”

 

“Huh?” Hyunseung said, completely clueless about the word Joon just said while Hyuna was just looking at Hyunseung’s chest all the while Joon was talking. He then said while smiling, “Maybe next time, we should plan to meet up somewhere and eat together, neh?”

 

Nana gives him a fixed smile, “Maybe…We will get going then” she said and pulled Joon’s hand to the opposite direction, away from Hyuna and Hyunseung.

 

While walking, Nana still manage to hear Hyuna’s words, “Oppa, let’s just eat together. That would be fun, just the two of us”.

 

“Okay, if that will make you happy”, Hyunseung answer while hugging her.

 

She dared to stare at Joon’s face as they walk away. His hands were close tightly on hers. She knew that he did hear as well the conversation between Hyuna and Hyunseung.

 

As they were far away from the couple, Joon pulled her into a small corner of the shopping mall where less people are passing by and hold her into his arms.

 

“Joon?!”, Nana exclaimed. She was shocked by his sudden action but her voice was muffled quickly as she was pulled on his chest for a tight embrace.

 

She stiffens when she felt some droplets of water on her neck; Joon’s face was lightly snuggled on her neck and shoulder.

 

“Have you gone crazy?” she whispered

 

“Why?” Joon answered back as loud as a feather.

 

Nana stare at the ceiling as she answer, trying to keep her thoughts away from Joon’s embrace, “Did you forgot your tough act on me? You had always been scolding and arguing with me everytime we met…with this…I can hold this as against you, haven’t you thought about it?”

 

“You wouldn’t dare”, Joon said weakly as he continuously hugs and cried on her.

 

“Joon, we’re in a public area…people might see…”

 

“They won’t recognize me…”

 

“What about me?! I don’t have a disguise?!”

 

She felt the up and down motion of Joon’s chest indicating his deep intake of breath before finally letting her go.

 

“Why did I always run into you whenever she came up?” Joon asked with a bitter smile on his face

 

She? ah..Hyuna… “I don’t know. It wasn’t my fault tha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter