A Day Like This

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school rooftop…

 

“I want the scene to feel relax. As if the day was finally at its end...a typical time for a student just before going home…”

 

Nana nodded along with Joon.

 

The day was a puzzle to her because as they posed into different location. She knew that the feelings with it was not part of the shoot, so whatever it is, she must not let herself succumbed and she must not let Joon saw through her.

 

She was standing beside Joon as they stared below the school ground. She knew that Mr. Lee has started clicking the camera. She’s not sure but she have a hunched that Mr. Lee wants the scenes taken outside will be as spontaneous and candid as the real life student experience hence all their shoot was taken without them noticing that the camera has started clicking.

 

“The day is ending…” she heard Joon whispered beside her.

 

She turned to him, “Yes, this is the last scene isn’t it”.

 

“I should savor this then…”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Joon met her questioning eyes while he brushed his hands in her hair, “We may not have a chance like this again….I meant that I may not have a chance like this again…”

 

“If you’re thanking me again, I will not allow it. I did not do a thing for you to be thankful. You’re the one who agreed to this”.

 

“Hhmm…I’m glad I found a friend like you, Nana”

 

She smirked a little but smiles nevertheless. “I don’t think I consider you in the category of people that I consider as my friends…”

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

“Because whenever I am with you, something happen…”

 

“Like?”

 

“You think it through to yourself, then told me when you realize what I’m talking about”

 

Joon stared at her in bewilderment but after a couple of seconds he was laughing while Nana stands looking at him in surprise.

 

 

 

“CUT!!” Mr. Lee said before coming toward them and giving them both a handshake.

 

Then the staff and Mr. Lee started packing.

 

Nana did not able to asked Joon why he laughs because the staff has already come near them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter