Stillness

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft breeze of the wind and the warm afternoon sun seems to make the perfect setting for the photo shoot. Only the clicking of the photographer’s camera can be heard.

 

 “Okay, now the corridor scene” Mr. Lee announces as the staff proceed to the next location within the school grounds.

 

Joon and Nana followed all of Mr. Lee’s instruction silently. They haven’t talked again after the photo scene under the tree.

 

Mr. Lee adjusted his camera before giving them instruction, “I want a scene that looks like a normal day on school...it’s a scene when a girl and boy meet in the hallway, just like any normal school days...they passed by each other every day but then this day will be different, the guy turn his head as if finally noticing the girl he had been seeing at school for the first time...not just as a common schoolmate…but as if he finally see her as a girl he likes…I want that feel in the photo associated with the uniforms you are endorsing, of course… I like the consumer to see that with the clothes, a normal day can become special...where something great can happen…Is it clear?”

 

Nana nodded and so as Joon to the photographer’s instruction.

 

 

So this scene is like that of a love’s first sight

 

Nana thought to herself as she post beside Joon almost two foot away from him. She was about to take another step, when Mr. Lee shouted, “Pause!”

 

She stops any movement as if she was a live doll. She knew she was frozen at the exact angle the photographer want.

 

Is Joon looking at me? Was his head turned looking at me, as if I was his love at first sight? , she wondered.

 

 

 

I have to look at her as if she was my first love…

 

He turned his head along with the half of his body when he thought that he had the correct distance from Nana.

 

Joon stare at Nana’s back, dress in the uniform they were both endorsing, he can clearly see that the clothes even though cut in a very conservative way hence being a school uniform, it fail to conceal her curves. Her small waist, her full back and her perfect long legs…but even though she has all those perfect features…he still felt compelled to praise how shiny and long her hair is..that now he knows that it smell so nice, it was almost a sin not being able to smell it…because he knew he had commit to memory how heavenly her hair smell.

 

But despite all her physical features, Joon know that all of it will not be compared on how Nana truly is inside. She is kind and a caring friend. His heart had been broken but instead of laughing or condemning him upon seeing him, all Nana did was ask him if he was alright and in her own way help him…though she didn’t want to admit, he know she wants to help him and so she did.

 

Just being here with you is already helping me. How will I ever thank you? I hope I can do something for you as well…

 

He did not notice it when he had started walking towards her. Every step he makes made his heartbeat fast, as if making it obvious that he was excited on whatever he had the impulse to do.

 

When he had reached her, he taps her shoulder so that she would turn to him and as she turned in front of him. He smiles, his special smile…the smile he gives to those who mattered to him. It was his way of thanking her…as a soft wind blows, his and her hair get a little out of place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter