Doodles

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After making the call, Joon turned to Nana only to find her sleeping beside him, her head lay on the sofa’s back rest while her head was facing on his side.

 

She must have been really tired and only want a couple of minutes rest.

 

Joon gaze at her angelic face, “Thank you”, he whispered before standing up. He hooked one of his arm under her legs while the other is behind her shoulder, he rearrange her position to comfortably lay her body on the sofa. He looked for a small blanket in the room which he found one and lay it on top of Nana’s.

 

“Sorry for disturbing your rest time”, he said. He found a small stool in the far corner of the room, he pick it up and place it in front of the sofa. He sat on the stool while his back was leaning on the sofa. He lean his head on the side to gaze again on Nana’s sleeping face.

 

He let out a sighed. “I was on my way to see Hyuna...” he kept his gaze on her face as he continue, “but I suddenly found myself looking for you instead of her…do you know why is that so?” he said though not expecting an answer from the sleeping Nana.

 

He reached for the little tendrils of hair on her side that went out of place and rearrange it, careful as not to wake her, “Thank you…” he said again feeling as if he owe it to her the slowly ebbing away of the heartache he felt a couple of weeks now.

 

Nana moved a little feeling his touch but she did not wake up, luckily for him. But as she moves a small smile has form on her lips making him caught his breathe.

 

She even becomes more beautiful now?! She looks like an angel.

 

As if he can’t resist no more, he slowly lower his head on top of her and place a soft kiss on her forehead before returning back on his sit with a smile painted on his mouth as well.

 

Thank you for easing my pain, Nana.

 

_ _ _ _

 

 

“Okay, for our first outdoor shots, make it look like your having fun, just be natural”

 

Both Nana and Joon nodded on Mr.Lee’s command and proceed posing for the photo shoot.

 

They were under a tree. Joon was leaning on the tree trunk while carrying a book on his hand while Nana was sitting at the soft carpet of grass while leaning on the tree trunk as well. She was holding a notebook with a pen in hand and was supposed to be writing something.

 

They were not far from the school field. It’s a place where students can relax themselves with nature. Several trees were in the place while the field was covered with grass, the place was ideal for students who want to enjoy nature.

 

 

Joon look as if he was reading the book but then since he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter