My Day

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Pledis dorm,

 

“Omo, is that what you’ve been doing all day?”

 

Nana raised her head to see Uee who had entered their room. Uee has been her roommate for awhile now and they had been good friends since. She considered her as one of her closest friends that know her well.

 

She grinned as an answer but then continued what she had been doing before Uee arrived. She was sitting at the edge of her bed and was painting her nails for the third time. Earlier, when Juyeon went out because of some family thing, she was left alone in the dorm…thus to kept herself busy, she decided to paint her nails. But as it turn out, she did not feel contented on the colors she have so she had tried experimenting with different designs on her toenails hence now it was her third time painting her nails.

 

Uee sat beside her…looks at what she was doing to her toe. Then she stands up, changes her clothes into comfortable ones before finally sitting on her own bed but then turned to her.

 

“Nana…”

 

“Hhmm…” she said as she continues to paint her little toenails.

 

Uee did not speak again so she raised her head and met her friends gaze. “What is it?” she asked.

 

“Is something bothering you?”

 

She returned her gaze back to her toenails before answering, “Nothing…why did you asked?”

 

“Because whenever you paint your own toenails, it means that something is bothering you…”

 

“How can you say that? I just want to paint my toenails today since I’m not busy”

 

Uee stands up and sat beside her. “You painted your toenails when you’ve been having a hard times memorizing the steps in our dance routines. You painted your toenails when you’ve learned that you’re going to be the leader on our subgroup Orange Caramel. You’ve painted your toenails when you can’t decide if you’re going to accept the proposal made by----,”

 

“Okay! Okay, you’re right. Something is bothering me…” Nana said, cutting off what Uee was supposed to say next. She met Uee’s eyes and squinted her eyes a little, “You know that I never wanted to hear anything about him but you still dare?”

 

“I know that if his name comes up that’s the only way I can persuade you to admit that something really is bothering you…” Uee said while grinning mischievously at her.

 

“Well, luckily that you didn’t”, she admitted and then crossed her arms in front of her chest, “Hmph…you know me so well”.

 

Uee grin at her, “That’s what friends are for…it’s my job to know you…hehehe”

 

“Tsk…look at you, it seems that you never get tired. After all the scheduled you had all day, you still have the energy to tease me”

 

“Yup, I’m still not tired at all…” Uee leans closer to her and whispered, “So, what is it that’s been bothering you?”

 

Nana sighed and met Uee’s gaze. “What does it mean when someone say to you that they have a great time with you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter