The Advertisement

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one month,

 

“Nana, you look so cute in this ad”

 

She looked back to see Juyeon sitting at the sofa on their dorm while looking at a magazine. The two of them were left in the dorm since they don’t have any scheduled activity that day.

 

“Ah…that advertisement”, she said as she sat beside Juyeon on the sofa.

 

She lean closer as to take a look on the magazine page, it was a solo shot of her for the school uniform ad she took a month ago. She was staring at it when a scene, a few weeks ago come back to her.

 

A week after the photoshoot,

 

“Nana, the management has decided that the photo shoot you had with another male idol will not be possible to be release in the public”

 

“What do you mean, sajangnim?”

 

“His management called the advertising agency and the photographer, they stopped the printing of the photos, they have requested it and so it was decided that only your solo photos will be used as the main campaign for the advertisement”

 

“Oh, I thought it was okay for him to join the photoshoot that day”

 

“Maybe his management had a change of mind…but let’s thought of this as an opportunity for you to be truly a solo cf model, arasso”

 

“Okay, thanks, sajangnim”, she said as the manager went out of the Pledis office.

 

She was left alone thinking about what had just happened. Just then she got a call from her phone.

 

“Yaboseoyo…”

“Hello, Nana-shi…”

 

She got a little surprised as she recognized the voice of her caller, “Oh, Joon-shi…”

 

“Ahhmm…I took it that you have heard of the decision of my management about the school uniform ad photoshoot”, he said reluctantly

 

She nodded though Joon couldn’t see her and said, “Yes, I’ve heard”

 

She heard a sigh on the other line and then he said, “Mianhe…” 

 

“No, you don’t have anything to be sorry about. This thing just happened anyway…”

 

“I know, still…it would have been great seeing us together in an official photo,” he said with a bit of cheerfulness in his voice

 

“Yes, it would have been great.”

 

“Anyway, I just called to make sure that you did not misunderstand. I would have like it if the photos have been release but my management think that it was not yet a good publicity for me…so, I am truly sorry”

 

“It’s nothing, I understand.” She said while gripping the phone a little tighter for comfort.

 

“Nana…” his voice suddenly turned a little softer as he said her name.

 

“Hhmm…” she said as she close her eyes and have a deep breathe

 

“That day was great; I hope to have grea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter