Crashes

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later…

 

 

“Joon, where are you?”

 

“I’m taking it for a spin. Don’t worry, sajangnim. I’ll be back before my schedule” he said as he cut off the line on his wireless phone connection.

 

He is on his motorcycle, a silver Ducati, it was one of the things he bought for himself once he had enough money though he decided to hide the facts to anyone that he own one. Only his manager and parents know that he has one.

 

Whenever he felt the need that he had to do some thinking, he let it out for a round trip. He had been so busy lately that he knew he left some things in his life in hanging.

 

Why do I feel so unsettled lately? Does this have to do with someone?

 

He was a few miles away from the MBLAQ dorm when he decided to take a turn back into the next alley but he got cut off by a van that was from the other street and crash landed on its bumper into the windshield.

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo, I’m gonna be late?!” Nana said. She woke up a little late for her schedule and because she had been practicing late at night thus she was very apologetic to their PD. She was on her way to her scheduled television appearance.

 

“Don’t worry, Mam. Will be there in no time”, their driver said as they went out of the Pledis dorm parking.

 

 After a few miles of driving, their driver makes a turn to another street when suddenly a motorcycle appears and crashed on their van in front.

 

“Ahhh! What happened?!” she exclaimed.

 

“We hit someone…” her driver said and went out of the van.

 

She immediately followed out after their driver, much to the protest of her PD who followed her out the van.

 

They’ve come near the man who was sprawled in front of their van beside the motorcycle. Their driver nudges the man a little.

 

“Is he alright?” she asked

 

The man made a sound of pain but manage to put out his helmet and sit up. Their driver quickly assisted the man. “Are you okay, Sir?”

 

Nana crouched down as to met the man’s face and see for herself if the man really is alright. But she got shocked when she recognized who the man they have hit.

 

“J-Joon?!”

 

 

 

 

“Nana…” he said while staring at the woman he had been trying to keep himself from thinking this whole time.

 

She roamed her eyes on his face and then on his body, he was wearing all black leather then she returned her gazed on his face.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He tried to stand up even though his knees were a little weak but manage to do so. He quickly come near to his motorcycle and pulled it up. There were scratches and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter