Witness Heartbreak

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What else can I do now?” she whispered to herself as she slowly walk through the hallway of the tv station they just had their show.

 

She excused herself earlier to have some fresh air from the rooftop but the last stairs through it was blocked as so she decided to just go back to her group’s waiting room.

 

As she descended on the stairs, she heard voices coming from the level below, she lean closer to the railings and saw two figures standing on the lower level, just behind the door.

 

What should I do? They’re blocking the door on the level through the hallway that is where After School’s waiting room is.

 

She decided to wait a little bit more until the two figures finished talking. She sat on the stairs just above the two and lean on the wall. She tried to keep herself from making any noise to avoid their attention but as time passed by their voices are getting louder.

 

 

“I can’t let anyone know about us! I’m through with it!”

“But what do you want me to do?”

“It’s over! Okay?! I don’t have feelings for you anymore!”

“B—but, how can that happen? You love me right? We love each other! That’s why we get into this relationship in the first place. You can’t just end it. We…I can fix this.”

“Stop! It’s over. I don’t love you anymore…I---I already love somebody else. I’m Sorry”

“What? No—no…you can’t do this to me..”

“I’m Sorry”

“Wait! Don’t go...wait!”

 

 

A slammed on the door below startled her which made her create a loud noise on her high heeled sandals. She closed her eyes, afraid that she will be found out eavesdropping on them.

 

As she slowly opened her eyes, a towering figure was already in front of her.

 

Omo! I know who he is?!

 

She stared back at the eyes looking at her. There was raw sadness on it. The corner of his eyes was starting to be red, a signed that his trying to keep the tears from falling.

 

She gulped loudly. She slowly stands up and was about to get passed him when she felt his hands on her left arm.

 

“Did you see?”

 

She didn’t look at him as she said, “No…but I did hear”

 

A loud sighed was heard from him.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I want to get some fresh air from the rooftop but it was lock. So I just had to go back when I heard you----…”

 

“A fresh air, huh”

 

She turned to him, her arm was still held captive by his hands. His jaw was locked tight and his eyes were firmly closed.

 

“Ahm...Can you let go o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter