I think I fell in love with my teacher (prologue)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

SUNGMIN’S POV

Hi, I am Sungmin and I am just your old regular university student. I live in a dorm at SM University with my dorm mate, Seohyun. I don’t exactly like her since she’s stuck up and a slacker. But I can deal with her. I am a good student and get good grades except for one subject………Math. Oh how I hate Math so much. My grade is a D- and I hate the teacher, Mr. Lee. He’s so unfair. I wish he can just leave. But somehow today….that wish was granted.

I had Math this period and as usual, I hate it. Mr. Lee suddenly announces something at the end of class…
“Class, I have an announcement to make.” Mr. Lee tells the whole class. 
“I will not be here anymore teaching at SM University. I am planning to retire.” He says. OMG YES. FINALLY. WOOOHOOO~!
“I enjoyed my year with you students, so I thank you. I am leaving tomorrow so this is my last day here.” He said. A student suddenly raises her hand.
“Yes?” He called on the student.
“Uhm…So who will be our new Math teacher?” She asks.
“That I do not know of. But I know that he or she will be a substitute for the rest of the year until the school finds a new suitable teacher. Anyways, I will always remember you students. Have a good day. You are dismissed.” He finishes. The whole class scrambles out of the room including me.

I am so happy now. I feel like a need to celebrate. I have always hated Mr. Lee but now he’s leaving! Woo!
What a great day today…..but I still hate Math alone….

The next day, I have last period. Everyone anxiously waits in the math room, waiting to see who our new substitute will be. Is it a guy or a girl? Young or old? Mean or nice? I don’t know. Suddenly, a young man that looked like our age, comes into the classroom wearing a blue vest on top of a white collar shirt, with brown slacks, coming in with a suitcase. He has dark hair that’s wavy and nice. He looked very………………attractive?

I hear everyone in the classroom whispering and staring at him.
“Is that our new substitute?”
“He looks hot.”
“I wouldn’t mind if he taught me Math all day.”

The man sets down his suitcase and stands in front of the class.
“Hello everyone. I am Cho Kyuhyun, and I will be teaching you until the rest of the year.” He says.

I have a feeling “the rest of the year” is going to be great.