Hidden

Dear Tofu

Dear Tofu,

You're amazing. Thank you, because of your advice, I actually brought myself to talk to her, and she said she was willing to be my friend. I hope things won't stay like that for long... It'd be hard for her to see me any more than a friend. I don't want to be friendzoned and her other friend is still someone I have to look out for since he has some sort of crush on her too. It'd be great if you could help me a second time.

Sincerely,

Anonymously Lover.


"He is really determined. Kudos to him," you chuckled to yourself and read the message over again. Leaving the message in your inbox, you decided not to reply. At least, not yet. There were other people that needed your advice and he had already received a reply, so you just continued to scroll down and read some more messages.

After about an hour, Sehun began sending you messages on Facebook.

Oh Sehun: omg, bora! 

Oh Sehun: o

Oh Sehun: m

Oh Sehun: g

Oh Sehun: park bora! reply to me!

Oh Sehun: hurry up! ㅠㅠ

Park Bora: What's up? ㅇㅅㅇ

Oh Sehun: finally!!!!!!!!

Park Bora: Sehun, just tell me your problem...........

Oh Sehun: nothing. hehehehehehehehehehehe

Park Bora: You are by far the biggest troll. -__-"

Oh Sehun: i'm kidding! bora, can you come over today?

Park Bora: Um.......

Park Bora: Maybe? Actually...

Park Bora: Yeah, nothing is due tomorrow. I'll be over in like ten minutes. 

Park Bora: [offline]

When you got to his house, you noticed his mother was outside pulling the weeds out of her garden. She was waving at you eagerly. "Park Bora! Do you know how long it's been since you came over?" she said almost in a nagging way. You love Mrs. Oh. She just...

"Bora, why didn't you tell me you were coming over? I made chicken today! I would've made tofu soup if you were coming here. Did you get taller? Look at you. You get prettier everyday!"

She never gives you the chance to say anything. You bet if she was blind, she could talk to air for three hours thinking that you was still there. "Mrs. Oh! I am going to go up to your son's room!" you shouted and ran off to the back door. She was use to it.  She probably thought you were weird for doing so as well, but it was your only way of escape.

"Bora noona! I missed you so much! I heard my mom shouting your name so I ran downstairs as fast as I could!"

That was Oh Yoohun, Sehun's eight year old brother. He has the biggest crush on you. Literally, he tries to kiss you every time you two were together. You think it's cute though, so you would give him kisses on his cheeks since you've always done so since he was practically born. "Yoohun! I'm here for your hyung. I'll play with you next time, okay?" you leaned down and asked for his approval, but he only shook his head disapproving the idea. 

"Yoohun! If you steal another kiss from Bora while she's here, I am going to make sure all your Power Rangers disappear by the next morning!"

"Mommy! Hyung is threatening me! Noona, hyung made a boo boo in my heart. You have to make it better!"

"Yoohun!"

Yeah, this is basically what happens every time you are over, which is possibly why you never really come over his house. "Sehun, stop arguing with your brother! Let's just hang out in your room," you suggested. Yoohun just stood there pouting. "But, noona," he whined. "Yoohun, I'll take you out to ice cream after dinner, if you behave and leave us alone," you offered. That usually does it. "It's a date!" he cheered and began jumping around.

"Hey, Bora. I want some ice cream too," Sehun frowned and you just slapped his head for acting so childish. "Come on," you told him and ran up to his room.


One of the things you've missed coming over to Sehun's house though is his room. It's probably because of his bed though; it's literally the best bed in the world. You even left your stuffed animal there for whenever you wanted to come over and nap a bit. You like to nap in his room a lot. It's so calm and peaceful until Yoohun bugs you to date him or something along those lines. Other than that, this place is better than a hotel to you.

"Bora, don't sleep today," Sehun demanded. He already knew. "Why?" you asked in childish manner. "You always do when you come over! We never really hang out. It's just you sleeping on my bed... Drooling everywhere!" he complained.

You threw a pillow at him. "I don't drool!" you argued. "You so do! Maybe I should ask Tofu how to keep you awake over my house," he scoffed.

Tofu? He asks things on my advice column? Without realizing it, you changed your tone into a sweeter yet questioning one, "You ask her stuff?"

"I mean, yeah. She never really answers though. Well, she did once," he smiled at you, "It was nice, but not like you read her stuff. She oddly sounds like you a bit... At least that's who I imagine when I read her advices, which is why I suggested you to read it!" 

I've answered his question before? Why didn't he go to me about it? Why did he have to ask 'Tofu'? "Well, what did you ask about?" you nudged at him, trying to figure it out. "Eh, it's not important anymore," he shrugged, but you were dying to figure out which question you answered. You let it slide though, at least for now, because if you tried to force it anymore, it might become a little bit obvious. 

"Oh," you nodded and seated yourself on his bed, "Sehun, I'm tired. I'm going to nap a b-"

"No!" he yelled and pulled you out of bed, immediately, "I wanted to hang out today. How about we watch a movie or something?" You sighed and gave in to the idea. "But, if I fall asleep during the movie, I can!" you exclaimed. 

The two of you were on his bed, watching Transformers. To yours and Sehun's own surprise, you were staying awake. Probably because you really liked the movie.

"Bora," Sehun called you, but your eyes and ears were completely all for the movie, "Park Bora." 

The problem with you was, whenever you watched a movie or some show that you were interested in, you would ignore everything around you. "Park Bora!" he shouted, which finally startled you.

"God, Sehun! You didn't have to yell!" you slapped his chest and pulled the blanket over your head. "My mom called us for a good ten minutes to go down to eat. Come on," he gave your shoulder a good shove. 


"Dinner is over! Noona, let's get some ice cream!" Yoohun cheered. Sehun just growled at him and softened his look when his eyes met yours. "Alright, Yoohun. We can go in a bit. I am keeping my promise, as always," you chuckled, "Sehun, did you want to come?" Yoohun then frowned. He hated it when you did that. You already spent time with Sehun earlier.

Sehun, on the other hand, was happy that you had considered him. Because before, you'd and tell him that Yoohun and you were going to go on a date. "Noona... Sehun hyung spent so much time with you already," he pouted. "We watched a movie though. We didn't really talk. Plus, your hyung loves ice cream just like you," you ruffled his hair.

Yoohun ended up giving in. It wasn't like he could do anything. The boy was eight. "So, hyung, who do you like?" Yoohun blurted out of no where as we were walking to the parlor. You arched your brow at Sehun and his face had obviously read that he had hid something from you. "And don't lie! I heard you talk to Kai hyung about her!" he wagged his finger.

Sehun likes a girl? You never brought it into consideration because he had always hung out with you. You didn't even think that he'd tell Jongin (also know as Kai). Kai was Sehun best guy friend in high school. He went to the university that Sehun had dreamt of going to. "You spoke to Jongin about it?" you butted in. "No! I don't like anyone. Yoohun is just hearing things. Come on, Bora. I would've told you," he insisted.

Things were kind of suspicious about Sehun. That boy told you every breathing thing about him. Why was he hiding things now? Or at least, you thought that's how things were. You guessed, that your best friends had secrets too. "Right," you pressed your lips together and just continued walking.


Edited on November 16th, 2014