Anonymous Lover

Dear Tofu

"Who is Tofu?" Sehun asked you. You gave him a weird look. "Why are you asking me?" you muttered.

"You were always good at figuring these kind of things out. Ms. Journalism. More like Ms. Spy," Sehun playfully joked. Yes, Sehun, your best friend, doesn't even know about probably one of your biggest secrets.

Everyone wanted to know who Tofu was and where she's from. "I checked out her blog. She's so cool. Just your style," he chuckled. You rolled your eyes. "My style? I mean, I guess she's pretty cool if she's like me. Anyway, what gave you the idea that Tofu is a girl?" you shamelessly praised yourself a bit and asked.

Sehun secretly smiled to himself and continued to check out Tofu's blog on his phone. "What are you looking at?" you tipped toe to take a peek.

"You wouldn't care. Miss Tofu-Is-Just-Pretty-Cool," he mocked you. You couldn't help but laugh at his idiotic self. "Shut up, Sehun. Tell me! Show me!" you continued to bug him.

"Tofu is a girl. Just look," Sehun pointed something at his phone. "On HER tumblr, she posted a picture of her cute painted feet," he said cutely. "Because someone's feet definitely reveals their gender," you chuckled.

Sehun chuckled along with you and smiled. "Well, guys don't have 'cute' feet. Trust me. Take it from a guy," he told you. "So, you're saying you have ugly feet?" you wanted to burst out laughing.

The conversation was getting weird, but weird conversions were normal for the two of you. Once, you guys talked about butterflies when it was winter. You were curious of where they all went when it was cold. Would they freeze? Would they die? Or did they have some revival power that humans didn't know about?

"That's exactly what I'm saying," he stuck out his tongue and swung his arms around your shoulders. Just a habit of his, really. He wasn't mocking you or anything. It's just something he did all the time.

You quickly grabbed his tongue. "Just because your lips are dry doesn't mean you can them. It's bad for your chapped lips. Saliva has acid causing your lips to be even more dry," you rambled on with your knowledge. 

Sehun wasn't listening though. He just rolled his eyes and took a bite on your fingers, causing you to quickly let go.

"Ow," you whined. It didn't really hurt. You were just overdramatic at times. "Aw, duh waby is whurt?" Sehun said in his baby voice, which by the way. 

Aw, the baby is hurt? Really, Sehun? You're too funny. You thought sarcastically. "Shut up," you muttered and lightly slapped his face away from your direction.


The two of you were walking to the school cafeteria, which, surprisingly, had THE best food ever. You weren't that hungry, so you decided to go with vegetarian kimbap. Hench the "Tofu" part by the way. You were a proud vegan. Sehun wanted to get Kimchi Jjigae and share with you, but you immediately rejected, because he would always get pork with his jjigae.

He knew very well that you were a vegan but would always try to get you to try meat.

"Say ah!" Sehun held his spoon up to your face. You just ignored him and continued to eat your vegetarian kimbap. 

He chuckled and ate the spoon full of meat to himself. "I wonder who Tofu is! It's kind of killing me. She seems really cool," Sehun said with his mouth full, causing him to spit his food out by accident.

"You're such a klutz, I swear," you smiled at him. "Takes one to know one," he muttered.


After you finished with your classes, you waited for Sehun outside of his classroom. When he came out, Sehun had the most annoyed face on ever.

"I. Hate. Core. Classes," he complained. "Wish it could just be Dance and Music applications. I hate English, Grammar, Math, Sciences, and Literature," he added.

You just pretended to listen him complain. "Done?" you asked. "Done," Sehun mumbled.

"Good! Let's walk home. I'm so tired," you yawned.

Sehun only lived a train stop away from you. You two went to high school and middle school together and tend to walk with one another. He lived farther than you, so he had to stay on the train while you were off and ready to go home and sleep.


You ran home as fast as you could. You just wanted to lay in bed with a cup of green tea.

"Dad, I'm home!" you yelled out. "Okay, honey! Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes," he yelled back. 

Going into your room, you immediately jumped in bed and your laptop to see if there were any new people that need advice. You didn't have enough time to answer all of the questions, just the ones that stood out to you.

Scrolling down, you saw one particular message that stood out.


Dear Tofu,

There is this amazing girl. Probably beyond amazing. She's beautiful, confident, and caring. We have been going to the same school since we were in day care. She does not notice me. I do not think she even knows my name. We go to the same university together now. I also noticed that someone else takes a liking to her. How do I confess to her before it's too late? I'm extremely afraid of being rejected.

Sincerely,

Anonymous Lover.


You've received love troubled messages before, but for some reason, this one stuck out. It was like a whole new love story waiting to be written. You loved the idea (and honestly, you never got much love messages in the first place).

Immediately, you began typing a response.


Dear Anonymous Lover,

You should not confess to her so quickly. It'll freak a girl out! I mean, it would for me at least. Take baby steps. Make conversations. Once you get comfortable, ask her to go hang out with some of your friends then slowly progress to a date. If you haven't spoken to her yet, then get started! What are you waiting for? Your princess awaits! Don't let the other guy scare you away. If she's still single, the other guy obviously didn't put the moves on her yet. You still got a chance. If you like her so much, nothing should be stopping you. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Sincerely,

Tofu.


Happy with your response, you posted it up on your blog and shortly afterwards, your father was calling you to eat dinner.


Author's Note: How's the first chapter so far? Good? Bad? Feedback, please! Thank you for subscribing and reading! Sorry for any mistakes!

Edited on September 29th, 2014. Edited again on November 16th, 2014.