Chapter 4; Hell starts

Drama in summer school. ♡ Based on a true story.

"Young master?" 

I felt someone shaking me. 
Thinking it was part of my dream, I continued sleeping. 
"Wake up, young master."
Why is the cute guy in my dream telling me to wake up? Wait, young master?
I groaned. There is only one person on Earth who would call me that.
Forcing my eyes opened, I saw my maid pacing around frantically. Seeing that I've opened my eyes, she rushed over. 
"Young master! It's your first day of school! You're late!" 
I jumped up, fumbling for my phone to check the time. It was 9. School started at 8. . What a great way to start the day.
I threw on the first clothes I saw, and ran out the door, chasing the first cab I saw. 
I arrived in school compound, panting.
I tried to control my breathing as I walked into the principal's office, trying to look less of a mess than I actually was. 
The principal, an old lady with frizzy hair, stared at me through the corner of her eye, judging me. "People aren't usually late on the first day of school, you know." 
"I DON'T know." My sarcastic inner self took over. 
The principal's face morphed into one of disbelief, and seemed to be contemplating whether or not to let me go scot-free.
She shrugged and took a sharp intake of breath before continuing, "Go for your next lesson, hurry up."
Without another word, she passed me a timetable and dismissed me with a wave of her hand.