Chapter 10; Partying.

Drama in summer school. ♡ Based on a true story.

"So, hey, how'd you get to know Jessica?"

"Believe it or not, she was my ex. girlfriend." He mumbled, looking down at his shoes.
 
"O-oh.. Uh, sorry for asking." I was flustered.
I didn't mean to hit a sore spot.
 
"No worries, it's fine. Well she even invited me to this party didn't she?" he said with a little smile, avoiding my eyes.
 
That's just me again, being socially awkward. No wonder my only true friend back home was ah-young. I made a mental note to call her once I reached home.
 
We followed the crowd to the wooden deck in the outdoor garden upstairs. A gentle sea breeze caressed our cheeks as I breathed in the salty smell of the sea.Donghae and I sat in a small corner under the shade of the building, chatting happily.
The waterplay spot that Tiffany mentioned was huge. It was a gigantic swimming pool, but it was shallow, about the depth of my calves. The water wasn't dirty and it didn't smell like chlorine. You could see the base of the playspot. If you walked to the middle of it, you could even look down to the floor below, a huge playground with little children, the other side looked down to the sea. The place was beautiful, and not just beautiful, but breathtaking beautiful.
 
"It's a really pretty place isn't it?" Donghae smiled warmly, noticing my gasp.
I nodded, looking at him. His perfect features.
There were little awkward moments between us, which was expected since it was our first meeting, but one of us always started to talk, breaking the awkward silence. It felt nice to be talking to him, no barriers between us. I felt like I was with ah-young again, talking about all the random things under the sun.
 
"Donghae oppa! Kaemi-ah! Come over and talk to us!" Jessica waved us over to her group of close friends, including Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, and ofcourse, Luhan and Kai (that y yet arrogant kid). IM SORRY DON'T KILL ME D: /begs for forgiveness/
 
Luhan smiled at me, and even though I had an extremely hot dude by my side, my heart involuntarily skipped a beat.
 
"Come on~" Donghae squealed, unleashing the 5 year old inside him. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to the group.
 
"YAA!"
 
Donghae chuckled as I feigned an angry face.
 
"Mehrong~"
 
Luhan and Sooyoung made space for me and Donghae to sit down. I ended up sitting between Luhan and Donghae, opposite Tiffany.
 
There were also two other guys I vaguely remembered as Luhan's friends, Sehun and Kris, both of which didn't show much facial expressions and looked quite unfriendly. ㅋㅋㅋ, excuse their faces~ ^^
 
Despite their obvious differences, Kris and Tiffany were smiling shyly at each other, so lost in their own world that neither acknowledged me nor Donghae's presence.
 
"Hyung! Annyeong~" Sehun greeted Donghae, surprising all of us.
 
"You guys know each other?" Jessica questioned, "What a small world."
 
"We're close, right dongsaeng?"
 
Sehun nodded happily in agreement. They really are, yay for my biases~ Sehun stated that he was close with Donghae on the exo's member profiles! ^^
 
We went through a round of introductions, and thoughout the whole 5 minutes, Kai didn't stop smirking.
 
"I'm Kai. You should know who I am."
 
"Arrogant bastard." I mumbled under my breath while he was introducing himself, "Well I don't know who the hell you are."
 
Donghae heard my mumbling and grinned at me, mouthing the words "hi-five". I slapped my hand on his, secretly laughing at his childish behaviour. He was cute though.
 
I glanced over at Luhan, noticing that he was staring at me. Once he noticed me looking, he immediately looked away. Was that jealousy I saw in his eyes? No, it couldn't be, he's sitting beside Jessica, probably one of the best moments of his life. Your eyes must be playing tricks on you, Kaemi-ah.
 
I stared at an empty spot, thoughts drifting away, only to be broken by the sound of laughter and something cold dripping down my back.
 
 
--
 
 
I shivered, feeling the icy cold liquid drip down my sensitive skin. I swiped at my back, staring at Jessica and Tiffany (who had finally stop melting at Kris' gaze) in confusion as they clutched their stomachs, giggling as they attempted to run away from me.
My hand felt something soft and squishy. I pulled my hand out and stared at the white pile of liquid. It smelt like milk.
 
"Whipped cream~" Donghae yelped, stating the obvious and grabbing a bottle, squirting some over my arms.
 
As disgusted as I was at the sickening sweet smell of whipped cream and the stickiness of it, I grabbed a bottle and chased after Donghae, who was prancing away. Yes, prancing. I know, up til this day I still can't believe a grown teen did that.
 
I chased him for a short distance, until he accidentally ran into a dead end. I stopped and laughed evilly at Donghae's cuteness, trying aegyo on me so as not to be sprayed. Smirking, I quickly sprayed him with whipped cream before laughing like an evil mad scientist and sprinting away. He really brought out the kid in me.
 
I ran past the pile of abandoned bags, squirting whipped cream in Luhan's hair as he attempted to open his own bottle of whipped cream.
 
I doubled over, laughing crazily as Luhan made eye contact with me and pretended that he was styling his hair with gel, which actually looked like he was shampoo-ing because of the white colour of the whipped cream.
 
He looked up at me with huge innocent eyes, looking adorable.
 
  Here's some y Luhan and his wet hair ;D
 
I did not just do that. I tried to slap myself mentally.
 
I blinked at him, inner fangirl surfacing and melting.
 
He took the chance and sprayed the front of my mini-dress with the horrid white liquid.
 
"YAA! My clothes!"
 
"No 'yaa's! I'm older, call me oppa~"
 
I ignored his little demand, dashing after him, managing to corner him successfully.
 
"Hey Luhan, it's Sica's birthday. You know what I'm thinking?" I stood on tiptoe and whispered into his ear, his ear turning red from the contact.

Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring D:. I've been having a little bit of writer's block lately. /cries/ Please comment~ Don't be shy ^^ I love all of my lovely subscribers <3. 

I'm sorry for the previous confusing chapter. Yes that guy was Kai. Please don't kill me, please please please. It's just a fanfiction~ And his y image kinda suits this character, LOL.