Chapter 3; Our arrival

Drama in summer school. ♡ Based on a true story.

 

"You are so dead. " 
I shot a death glare at my brother.
"Umma! Noona is being mean again!"
"Kaemi-ah! Stop doing that to your brother!"
It's so unfair. He always gets what he wants just because he acts like a little angel in front of our mother. Well, he was the one that opened the car door and pushed me out! 
I looked at my surroundings filled with rows and rows of never-ending houses, starting to miss my own country already. 
"Get your lazy out there and enjoy!" Ah-young's words echoed in my head. Yeah right, you're so dead when I get home. 
Sighing, I followed my mother into the house. Less than a day here and I've already embarrassed myself in front of a really cute guy. "Please remind me how this is going to be fun?" I said to no one in particular. 
 
---
 
"Annyeong. Welcome home." A young lady greeted me with a bow. I hurriedly bowed back.
Home? This place? Are you kidding me? 
"Have fun Kaemi! Remember to miss us!" my mother chirped. 
"Fun? Nah."
"Wait. YOU'RE LEAVING?" 
"If only you'd actually pay attention to us speak. Yes, we're leaving Kaemi, you'll be staying with your aunt. But don't worry, she isn't at home often. " 
With that, umma left with appa. My brother stuck out his tongue at me. "Mehrong!" Giggling, he slammed the door in my face, leaving a trail of giggles in his wake. 
I looked around awkwardly at the house, which was suddenly eerie due to the silence.
"Please follow me to your room, young master. " A voice sounded from behind me. It was the young lady that greeted me when I first came in. I had totally forgotten about her. 
She walked up the stairs, gesturing for me to follow her. The room was painted a light shade of pink, the bed neatly made with white linen.  
Bowing, the lady left the room.
I looked around the room, awed by the grandeur. Exactly how rich is my aunt?!
Sitting on my bed, all the things that happened today came back to me. I forgot to thank that guy, how polite of you, Kaemi. 
 
P/S: Another short chapter. I'm so sorryyy. I was telling myself to write longer chapters and this one seemed long on my phone. D: Feel so cheated, LOL. But hey, it's a double update~ Was pretty happy my exams ended. ;D