Not Fair

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 9

Not fair

 

“L.Joe, eat slowly.” Sungyeol wipe his son’s mouth. Myungsoo is currently feeding Sungjong with her formula milk and Ricky is looking at the food in front of her; weird. Myungyeol and their kids are currently in one of the restaurant in one shopping complex. 

 

Question: Why they are not at home?

 

FLASHBACK

 

The next morning, somehow L.Joe and Ricky being clingy to Myungsoo. When he is sitting on the couch they will sit beside him. When he is eating they will tell him to eat more. When he wanted to get sleep they will kiss him on the cheek saying good night. Myungsoo sigh.

 

“L.Joe. Ricky.” He called and the two kids run to him before L.Joe stop making Ricky bump into him.

“Ouch!” Ricky rubbed her nose.

“What did both of you want actually?” Myungsoo asks looking at his two children.

“Ermm…We wants new toys.” L.Joe said. Myungsoo wrinkle his eyebrow.

“Papa, that face is big no no.” Ricky says and shook her head.

“Okay...” Myungsoo says and continue to watch the television.

 

He looks at L.Joe and Ricky back.

 

“Okay.” He says sarcasticly but, both of his children didn’t budge even a bit.

“Then, what are both of you waiting for? Get ready. If in 5 minutes didn’t finish, I will leave.” Myungsoo says and both of them quickly running around the house searching for Sungyeol.  

 

Wanting to change their cloth into a proper cloth when going to shopping mall.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So, basically they are out because of L.Joe and Ricky.

 

Back to the shopping. L.Joe and Ricky are running inside the toys shop with Myungsoo trying to catch them up. Sungyeol is pushing a stroller with Sungjong in it. Then, Sungyeol hear.

 

 “Mama! This is so cute~~I want this.” Ricky said. Sungyeol walk to the plushie section and sees Ricky hugging a big teddy bear that is 4 times bigger than her.

 

Then, after that comes L.Joe with a big robot that is also 2 times bigger that himself. How he manages to drag here also; don’t ask.

 

Myungsoo that stand behind Sungyeol; palm his face. Suddenly, Sungjong baby voice can be heard. Sungyeol squat down to Sungjong stroller and Sungjong look at her mother. Sungjong keep stretching her arm to something. Sungyeol get her out from the stroller and turn to where is the place where Sungjong currently stretching her arm at.

 

Then, Sungyeol come near a gun toys and Sungjong smile when it gets into her hands.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

GUN?! Sungjong-ah you’re a girl. Girl should not play with gun.

 

Sungyeol take the gun away and Sungjong whine wanting it back. Myungsoo that watching his three children sigh heavily.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They sit on one of the bench while waiting Myungsoo putting the toys that they ended buying it (just smaller size) in the car. Sungyeol bend down to the stroller and check Sungjong diapers.

 

“You didn’t pee Jjong?” The baby girl just smile. Sungyeol also smile and peck her cheek.

 

“Yeol~” Sungyeol jumped a little bit because of Myungsoo. When they wanted to continue their tour around the shopping complex. Ricky and L.Joe pull Sungyeol shirt.

 

“Mama, pee.” They say and Sungyeol blinks.

     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In front of the toilet, there standing L.Joe crossing his arm while waiting for his mother and the ‘girls’ with his father. Sungyeol is inside the baby room, trying to change Sungjong diapers that pee just now. Ricky follows inside because she wanted to pee to and inside the baby room there is a small toilet for kids, so Ricky uses that.

 

While L.Joe is following his father inside the men washroom.

 

“Papa, why can’t I join the girls?” Myungsoo chuckles with what L.Joe address Ricky, Sungjong, and Sungyeol.

“You’re a growing boy. You can’t enter there okay?” Myungsoo says and patted L.Joe head. L.Joe just huffed unsatisfied.  

 

Inside the baby room, Sungyeol is struggling to change Sungjong diapers because the baby didn’t want to stay put.

 

“Jjong-ie don’t turning around. Stay put.” Sungyeol lift the baby girl and lays her back on the mattress. When Sungyeol manage to let Sungjong wear her diapers…she didn’t want to wear her trousers.

 

Sungyeol huffed heavily while Ricky just standing beside her mother looking around the room.

 

“Changhyun, can you call for papa?” Ricky nodded and step outside the room to call for Myungsoo. L.Joe is the one that spot the little girl and he quickly rushed to enter the baby room while Ricky is pulling her father inside.

 

Myungsoo close the door and blinks looking at the sight. Sungjong is struggling from Sungyeol grip and there is a pants in Sungyeol hand.

 

“Yeol, what happen?” Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo.

“Can’t you see what happen? Aish! Help me to make this girl wear her pants back.” Sungyeol said. Myungsoo take Sungjong in his arm and when Myungsoo hold her, she immediately stop moving and that make Sungyeol job easier. He quickly pulls on the pants to Sungjong and it’s a success!

 

While L.Joe is looking around the room.

“I thought I can see something amazing if I’m with the girls.” He emphazised the 'girls’ word.

“But, I’m wrong. Argh!” He ruffle his own hair making Ricky that stand beside him furrowed her eyebrow.

“What a stupid brother.” Ricky mumbles. "Yah! What did you said just now?" Ricky is starrled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Kids, fasten your seatbelt.” Myungsoo said after he start the car engine. Ricky immediately implied while L.Joe is lazily implied. Sungjong is with Sungyeol at the front while Sungyeol is feeding Sungjong with her formulae milk again because Sungjong sure a kid that love to eat.

 

“So, where should we go next?” Myungsoo asks after he successfully reverses the car and exit the car park.

“Did you want to go somewhere else?” Sungyeol asks his husband.

“I don’t know.” Myungsoo says with eyes still focusing on the road.

 

“Changhyun, Byunghun are both of you wanted to go anywhere?” Sungyeol asks looking behind. Ricky just shook her head while L.Joe is probably thinking.

“Mama, can’t we go to *look outside the car* there!” L.Joe pointed to one of a big colorful signboard. When Sungyeol averted his gaze to the signboard, he straightens up himself.

 

“Myung-ie, we’ll just go home.” L.Joe frowned his eyebrows. Myungsoo just nodded agree because the place that L.Joe wants to go is not for kids or DEFINITELY STRICTLY NOT FOR KIDS!!

 

Kim Byunghun @ L.Joe Inner Self Talk

Cht! Why not for kids? And I’m not a kid anymore. Kim L.Joe a.k.a Kim Byunghun can go there. It’s just a club! Maybe as soon as I become adult…flirting there maybe a great choice or should I asks papa experience. Hehe…

 

L.Joe crossed his arm to show protest. Sungyeol is holding Sungjong trying to burp the baby after having her formulae milk. Sungjong that is leaning his chin on Sungyeol shoulder just looks at L.Joe. When L.Joe accidentally looks at her, she let her tongue out to him then giggles follow with her burp after that.

 

Kim Byunghun @ L.Joe Inner Self Talk

L.Joe thinks positive. She is not mocking you. *smile*

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

Oppa is definitely slow. I’m mocking you…*burp again* hehe

 

Kim Changhyun @ Ricky Inner Self Talk

Such a childish siblings. 

 

A/N: The next chapter...I think this chapter is bored...Argh!! I don't know what to say...FYI My update will not in time or maybe in hiatus okay? Because i'm in final year in high school, so in my country i have this big exam...

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...-_-

Recommend/Currently Play: 少女時代 - FLOWER POWER