Ricky to L.Joe?

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 11

Ricky to L.Joe?

 

Myungsoo ruffle his hair, didn’t know what to do.

 

“Papa, step out. Let me do it.” Ricky says and she knocks on the door once. 

“Oppa, quickly come out if not your toy will get burn by me.” Ricky lean her ears to the toilet stall but, no response.

 

Then, she looks at the entrance and smile to one girl there.

 

“Omo!!! Oppa!!! Look who is here!!” Myungsoo is surprised with Ricky sudden burst of acting? She lean her ears back and no response.

“Oppa!! Quickly come out!! She is here to meet you!!! If not she will run away!!!! Quick!!!” She lean back; still no response.

“I’m sorry Chanhee unnie, he doesn’t want to…” Ricky smile when the toilets stall open harshly revealing L.Joe looking mad.

 

When he saw the girl name Chanhee, he stands in front of her and peck her lips before grabbing Ricky hand and run away from there.

 

Myungsoo that see the scene just chuckles before bowing at them and exit the toilet to catch up Ricky and L.Joe.

 

The girl name Chanhee just stare at the way where L.Joe run too before cupping her face; blushing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Mama! We’re home!!!” Ricky said loudly. She throws her body on the couch and closes her eyes while L.Joe is standing beside the couch looking on the floor blankly. Myungsoo enter last with their school bag. He put their bag in their room before going to the kitchen.

 

He hugs Sungyeol from the back and snuggle his nose at Sungyeol neck.

 

“Myung, I’m trying to cook here.” Sungyeol says while stirring the egg soup.

“I miss you~~” Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

“Miss me? You just went for 30 minutes okay? Wait! But, why 30 minutes? I thought their kindergarten is just 15 minutes from here?” Sungyeol turn off the stove before turning around to faces Myungsoo.

 

“Because of…”

“Papa is flirting with the teacher.” A voice out and Sungyeol look at his husband disbelieve.

“What?! I have told you that just fetch them! Not flirting!” Sungyeol crossed his arm angrily. Sungyeol walk out the kitchen to their bedroom. Myungsoo follow him from the behind and before he can enter their room, Sungyeol close the door in front of his face.

 

Myungsoo fall flat on his back. He sits and banged on the door calling for his wife.

 

“Yeol! It’s a lie, I didn’t do such thing! Yeol, please open the door!” Myungsoo says desperately.

 

Then, he hears laughing voice from from his back.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

This must be L.Joe! That kid he better…

 

Myungsoo blinks his eyes many times when he turns around to look at the source of the laughing voice.

 

“Papa, are you okay? It’s funny! Mama is mad at papa! Sungjong are you agree?” Sungjong nodded agreeing.

 

“Yah! Kim Ricky! Are you the one says papa is flirting with the teacher?” Ricky looks at her father and smile innocently.

“If not me, who?” Then, Ricky continues to laugh with Sungjong.

“Ricky-yah, you should not do something like that. Poor papa.” Myungsoo looks at the source of the voice and widended his eyes.

 

“It’s interesting! You chicken just shut up! Haha…” Myungsoo is shocked for the third time.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Did just now Ricky call her brother chicken? What actually happen?! What happen to the gangster kid L.Joe? What happen to the cute bashful kid Ricky?!

 

“It’s actually interesting to prank on people.” Ricky smile.

“Unnie, should we…” Sungjong raised her eyebrow and Ricky smile evilly. Both of them look at L.Joe that is sitting at the end of the couch.

 

“This is a dream right?” Myungsoo lie on his back and close his eyes.

 

Then, he hears L.Joe shouting and Sungjong and Ricky laughing. He sits up and opens his eyes. He bangs on the door.

 

“Yeol! Our children have become weird!!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo rest his head on Sungyeol lap while Sungyeol huff; both are exhausted.

 

“I wanna be a princess! Sungjong-ie will be princess too and L.Joe oppa will be…” Then, the voice of the drawer being open is heard.

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol quickly stand from their position to the kids. Their mouth hangs open at the sight.

 

“Byunghun oppa will be the chicken that the princess looks after.” Ricky says.

“Ricky, stop it. I don’t want…it.” Sungyeol and Myungsoo slump on the floor and sigh for 21st time for today.

“Not again!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol are now relaxing themselves on the couch while the kids are playing in their room. L.Joe and Ricky still in the vice versa…

 

“MAMA~~~~!!!” Sungyeol widened his eyes when he hears the cries. Myungsoo slump his head to the back sighing.

“Probably L.Joe again crying because Ricky kicks him. Or slap him or maybe punch him or…”

“Okay. I’ll check them.” Sungyeol stand from the couch and walk lazily to the kid’s room.

“L.Joe-ah, stop crying. Ricky behaves yourself.” Sungyeol enter the room and lift L.Joe in his arm and coax him.

 

“Mama, what are you doing? I’m not a BABY!” L.Joe says and thrashing himself to let Sungyeol put him down.

 

Then, he realizes and he let L.Joe down. L.Joe is not the one that cries. It’s Ricky.

 

“Kim Myungsoo!!!!! Come here quick!!!!” Myungsoo quickly run to his wife after hearing his wife shout calling him.

 

“Yeol, what happen…Is this real?” Sungyeol hug Myungsoo tightly and they squeal happily.

“Yah! You little loser duck! Stop crying!” L.Joe glare at Ricky but, that makes Ricky cry even more. Sungjong that is sitting on the bed just cupped his ear with her palm. Sungjong look at them and sigh.

“Mama, Papa. Don’t you have to make unnie stop crying? Her crying is annoying okay?” Sungjong says and Sungyeol realizes it.

 

He lifts Ricky in his arm and coaxes her. Then, she stops crying and hug Sungyeol neck tightly.

“I hate L.Joe oppa. He hit me.” Ricky said, complaining to Sungyeol. Sungyeol smile.

“Kim Byunghun!!” The words that Sungyeol missed too says, finally he used it today. But, its not even 1 day he never use that words...

 

Then, start the running around the house chasing after L.Joe while Ricky is put beside Myungsoo that is sitting beside Sungjong on the bed. Ricky just gets a hold of her father shirt and eyes looks at her mother and brother outside the room. Myungsoo smile look at them. He poked Sungjong and the little girl looks at him.

 

“What actually happen?” Sungjong put down her hands and blinks.

“Did papa ask me something?” “What actually happen?”

“Actually I just accidentally hit Unnie and Oppa with this plastic hammer and then this happen.” Sungjong expect that her father will be mad at her but; she gets a hug and a good instead.

 

“That is my daughter. You have done a great job.” Myungsoo hug Sungjong tightly. Even Sungjong didn’t understand what actually happen, she just hug her father back.

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

Emm…Just hug back and show a smile…hehe…even its fake.

 

A/N: This story will soon added an angst by me...Hehe...Anyway, enjoyed the naughty Ricky and the nice kid L.Joe...This chapter actually just filling up...huhuhu...So, says your thought...

Anyway, thank you for reading, subscribe, and view also vote! Actually, lately I'm in stress and i decided to update just to ease my stress...-__- Also, there will be two people that will be added in this fic soon...Someone related to Myungsoo O_O