Vacation

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 7

Vacation

 

“Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” L.Joe and Ricky are currently shouting over the Hawaii sea loudy. The people around just looking at the cute kids, they seem amazed looking at them because of their looks. Then, someone approach them. “Hi kids. Where are you from?” The woman asks and L.Joe and Ricky look at her. Ricky is hiding behind L.Joe afraid of the stranger and her language, it’s not Korean.

 

“We’re from korea.” Ricky is amazed hearing his brother talking in English.

“Wow! You’re fluent and your pronounsation in English is good even you’re Korean.” In a time many people start to surround the two kids because of their cuteness.

 

From a far, Myungsoo is searching for his two children around the beach. He actually telling them to not to go anywhere while he is answering a call. He turns his head to the side many times but, the sixth time the two children already out of sight.

“Aish! Where are those kids?” Myungsoo is looking around while hands grabbing his hair.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

I’ll really be a dead meat if Yeollie know about this and the thing that I always get and desire will be gone just like that. No!!!! KIM L.JOE! KIM RICKY! WHERE ARE YOU?!

 

Suddenly, his gaze stops at a group in the middle of the beach and two kids in the midst of the foreign people. Thank god he can speak in English because of his father that forces him to take English class during junior high until high school. Sometime, he becomes crazy because last time he eventually using English words to tease Sungyeol during their heat moment.

 

Back at the beach, L.Joe is answering the foreign question one by one and he’s annoyed actually with the women shrieking at them and the guy is amazed with Ricky cute face and L.Joe cool face.  

 

Kim Byunghun @ Kim L.Joe Inner Self Talk

We know we’re gorgeous but, stop from that annoying thing you granny! Stop it! Don’t touch Ricky with that dirty hand! Where is mama? No! No! The guys will definitely fall for mama charm and mama is afraid of something like that. So, called for PAPA!!!

 

“L.Joe! Ricky!” Myungsoo call from a far and all eyes on him. Myungsoo is surprised. In silent, L.Joe sigh in relieve. L.Joe looks at the granny (this actually what he wants to call the people around there actually) as he thought, they definitely fall for his father looks.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo call again and they wants to run to him but, being stop. “Is that your brother? He’s so freaking gorgeous!!!” L.Joe and Ricky make face and looks at their father.

 

“No. He’s our father.” Ricky says and they walk away from the group. The group mouth fall open didn’t believe what they heard just now. Is that really their father? He’s looks like teenager.

“Such a gorgeous family. I wonder how their mother looks like.” One of them says.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“L.Joe! Ricky! Did you want to go to the swimming pool?” Myungsoo call and quickly the two kids run to their father. They are currently in the five star apartment room after check in in the morning.

“Byunghun! Changhyun! Come here for a while.” The two siblings walk to Sungyeol that is unpacking the two small kid’s bags. Sungyeol point to their bag. “What is this?” L.Joe is averting his gaze and Ricky is following her brother doing so. Sungyeol just shook his head.

“Mama, can we go to the swimming pool?” Ricky asks forgetting about their bag that full of toys than clothing.

 

Sungyeol looks at Ricky. He just smile and nodded.

“Make sure wear your swimming cloth and don’t go anywhere without your papa.” Ricky smile brightly and nodded eargerly. She dragged Byunghun to change their cloth before calling Myungsoo to take them to the swimming pool.

 

In front of their apartment door, L.Joe is searching for his water gun but, cann’t be found. Ricky already holding her father hands tightly.

“L.Joe, just go. You can play with your gun after that or tomorrow.” Myungsoo says. After that L.Joe come back getting ready to get out with a grin looking at his father face. Myungsoo is weird and when he catches a glance of Sungyeol in the room, he also sees Sungyeol also grin at him when their eyes meet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa!” L.Joe glares at Ricky when the girl splash water to him.

“Yah! Respect your…” “Hahahahaha~~~” Ricky laugh and laugh when L.Joe get splash for the second time by his own little sister. L.Joe wipes his face to open his eyes and stare at Ricky. Ricky stop when she sees the ‘prepare to die’ glare from her brother. She gulps.

 

“KIM RICKY!” L.Joe called and rush to her and then start to punish or more like playing with her.

“Take thi…”

“Shh!!!” Ricky put her cute finger in front of L.Joe lips signaling him to shut his mouth. L.Joe remove Ricky finger harshly.

“What?” He mouth.

“There.” Ricky point to a place and L.Joe follow her finger and see a guy being surrounding by girls.

 

“That stupid father!” L.Joe hisses and climbs out from the swimming pool.

“Oppa.” Ricky calls and open her arm to L.Joe and he just sigh. He help Ricky to climb up out. L.Joe looks at Ricky annoying.

“What?”

“Can’t you hold that thing? Don’t wear it. It’s embarrassing.” L.Joe point to Ricky duck print buoy. Ricky pouts and wanted to cry. L.Joe is panicked.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll not tell you to take that thing out.” L.Joe ruffles his wet hair and Ricky smile while hands is clasping around her brother hand tightly.

 

They walk to where Myungsoo is. He’s now in the midst of the woman. L.Joe and Ricky called for his father loudly making all eyes landed on them. Ricky becomes afraid.

“Papa let’s go back. Mama and Sungjong are waiting.” L.Joe says and he thinks with that words the woman will give up on flirting with others husband but, he is wrong. The girl becomes wilder. They surround Ricky and him and started to squeal like crazy.

 

Kim Byunghun @ L.Joe Inner Self Talk

I thought they will give up. Yah! Papa helps us again! Ricky, are you okay?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Papa you’re slow!” This is the first time Ricky mad at her father. Ricky is currently being lift by Myungsoo while L.Joe is standing beside him holding his hands.

“Okay, papa is sorry okay?” Ricky pouts. Myungsoo feels really stupid actually. How can’t he just get away from the girls? But, thank god Sungyeol is not there if not he’ll definitely a dead fish.

 

Myungsoo and the two kids are standing in front of their apartment door. He slides the card into its hole to open the door. He is shocked when seeing Sungyeol is standing in front of him while crossing his arm and tapping his legs on the floor.

“Y—Yeol?” Myungsoo is worried, what if Sungyeol knows that he gets flirt by the woman?

 

“Why are you late? It’s boring here and Sungjong is sleeping and I don’t have anyone to talk too.” Sungyeol pout. Myungsoo close the door after entering the room and wrapped his arm around his wife waist.

“Don’t mad okay?” Myungsoo kiss Sungyeol pouting lips and Sungyeol smile sastified.

“Okay. But, can we go for shopping tomorrow?” Myungsoo just nodded.

 

It’s actually rare to see Sungyeol that is excited.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Myungsoo can we buy that one?” Sungyeol point to a big brown teddy bear. Myungsoo show Sungyeol an ‘are you serious face’.

“Please~~” Sungyeol use his aegyo and Myungsoo defeated he’s knocked down by that aegyo. L.Joe and Ricky that are standing beside Sungjong stroller just look at their parent.

“Oppa, why papa is smiling non stop if mama is with him?” Ricky asks her brother. L.Joe glares at her.

“You’re a kid so; you didn’t deserve to know it.”

 

Kim Changhyun @ Ricky Inner Self Talk

Oppa also a kid. Why only Ricky didn’t deserve to know it? Ricky hates it!

 

Ricky pout following what her mother do. L.Joe looks at her and he admits his defeated.

“Okay. I’ll tell you.” Ricky is excited.

“When you’re married like mama and papa you’ll know why your husband like that and there is actually a meaning behind a smile.” L.Joe says making Ricky confused.

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

Oppa really knows something like that. His brain really like papa erts brain but high IQ. Unnie is someone cute and little slow just like mama with the pouty trademark. And I like? Both? I hope I have normal siblings after this…Papa make one with mama again…

 

“Yeol, I’ll give you a beautiful vacation for you at night. Choose where you want too?” Myungsoo whisper to Sungyeol ears when they ended paying the teddy bear. They end up buying the small one because of Myungsoo. Sungyeol shivered by the voice and hold his ears.

“*gulp* I should prepare.” 

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view hahahahahhaha ^_^