Do you know my heart?

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 15

Do you know my heart?

 

A/n: I'll be finishing this story first and then I'll update my other stories...I'm sorry for the inconvenient...^O^  Also, typos and gramttical error a lot exist in this story~~ I really need to improve my english *shook head* 

 

2 months have past and Myungsoo still thinking about the incident that happen in his office last time.

 

Myungsoo look at the massage in his phone before sighing heavily. “Myung?” Myungsoo quickly keep his phone inside his pocket. He didn’t want Sungyeol to know. Can’t he just tell the real story to Sungyeol about her?

“What is it Yeol?” Sungyeol sit beside him on the bed.

“You seem stress. Did something happen at work?” Myungsoo smile weakly.

“It’s…nothing.” Sungyeol tilt his head. Weird with Myungsoo answer.

 

“Did you gain weight?” Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrow.

“Because your stomach seems a little big since last time and you now always wearing your baggy shirt.” Myungsoo look at Sungyeol stomach.

“Oh I think I have gain weight. Do you want to know why?” Sungyeol ask Myungsoo. Myungsoo chuckles looking at his childish wife.

“Because, I’m…”

 

Suddenly, Myungsoo phone ring breaking their conversation. He looks at the phone screen and sees an unknown number. He presses to answer the call.

“Hello?”

“L, it’s me. Can we meet today?” Myungsoo widened his eyes when he hears the voice of the caller. He covers the bottom of the phone and look at Sungyeol.

 

“Yeol, I have to go out for a while okay? Take care.” Myungsoo grab his jacket and step outside their house quickly and he didn’t wait for Sungyeol to say anything or even continuing what he wants to say just now. Sungjong enter their bedroom with a bottle milk in her hand and walk to Sungyeol; standing in front of him.

“Papa go where?” Sungyeol smile to Sungjong and carress her face.

“I don’t know.” Sungjong pout and put her ear slowly on Sungyeol belly.

“What doing there?” Sungjong asks and Sungyeol chuckles looking at her.

 

“Mama, when out?” Sungjong point to Sungyeol belly.

“Maybe another 6 months.” Sungjong smile and jump in excitement before running outside the room to tell her brother and sister.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

He’s weird. He usually gives a goodbye kiss when he wanted to go out but, now. He didn’t…He looks panicked when he answer the call just now. Is he cheating on me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asks after he sits on the seat in front of her in a café.

“Firstly, you should order something to dri…”

“Just get to the point!” She sighs.

“Have you thought about it?”

“No.”

“But, its have been 2 months. Is it not enough for you?” She says in a desperate tone.

“Look! I just said that I’ll think about it. Its not mean I’ll think about how to get back to you.”

“That’s not enough! I don’t want to hear that stupid reason from you.” Myungsoo glare at her after hearing her reply.

 

“Then, what the hell you want to hear from me?! Is not it obvious that I love him?! I love him so much and I don’t want to betray his love for me! Can you stop sa---”

“Then, why at that time you let me hug you? And why you hear all the things I wanted to say? Why didn’t you just push me outside of you’re…”

“Why?! Why?! Why?! Is that the only thing that you can say right now?! Why did I just stay like a statue at that time hearing you’re blabbering, do you want to know why? Because if I regale your words and your behavior at that time, that talk will not go anyway.” Myungsoo says angrily.

He didn’t care if the other customer and the worker are looking at them because he really can’t control his temper. At first, he can bear with her words but, as the time past the words that comes out from make him annoyed.

 

She becomes silent. Myungsoo get up from his seat wanting to exit the café because he didn’t get a feedback from her. “Wait!” She holds his wrist. Myungsoo pry his hand from her grip harshly.

“What did you want now?”

“Please, don’t say like that. I know there is still a place for me inside your heart L. Please accept me.” She pleads AGAIN! Then, one of the workers come to us and telling that the other customer complaining about the noise. He look at the waiter and then to her.

 

“I have nothing to say anymore!” He says without looking at her face. Myungsoo didn’t care even everyone in the café have their eyes on them because he’s really angry with the in front of him.  She stands from her seat and Myungsoo stop his pace and glare at her.

“Don’t dream to having a place inside my heart now. Ours is over and it’s just the past!” With that Myungsoo exit the café angrily. She looks at the door and then put the money on the table before exit the café.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What the hell is going on with him?!” She enters the car and closes the door with a loud bam. She throw her purse at the passanger seat angrily and crossed her arm; huffing angrily.

“What did he sees at him? I’m more beautiful than him. Plus, I’m a girl! Why did he have to fall in love and married even having kids with a guy!” She said angrily.

 

She fish out her phone from her purse before dialing a number. “As usual under my name. I’ll reach there tonight.” She taps the end call symbol. She starts the car engine and drive off from the place.

“This is the best plan that I ever think. I want him. I have waited him since highschool. But, if I can’t get him. I want to wreck his life. But, he’s such an idiot. He didn’t realize what he had just said just now.” She smiles to herself. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo enter his house and close the door with a loud bang making the kids that are playing in their room startled. Sungyeol come out from the room and get greet by Myungsoo angry face.

 

“Myung-ie, what happen?” Sungyeol asks but Myungsoo just walk past him and slump his body on the couch; exhaling heavily.

 

The kids open the door slowly and peep from the gap between the doors looking at their parent. “Myungsoo, I ask…”

“Why did you want to know?” Sungyeol is taken back with Myungsoo words.

“It’s obvious right? I’m your wife.”

“It’s not a small matter. You didn’t have too---”

“We can discuss right? Just tell me what happen and we’ll discuss base on it.”

“But, you’ll leave me and hate me after you hear about this.” Sungyeol is weird.

 

Myungsoo stand from the couch and look at Sungyeol. “Why did you say something like that? I’ll never leave you. What happen actually? Do you cheat on me?” Myungsoo is surprised. Sungyeol sigh small.

“You cheat? I know that if you’re cheating there is must be a reason why. Like I said, we can discuss it.”

“I don’t want it! This is not a ing small matter! I don’t want to discuss it and I just want it too end fast!”

“Kim Myungsoo! How do you want to end it fast when you didn’t know what to do in the middle of it?! It must be her right?” Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol.

“How did you know?”

 

“She is the only one can make you become like this. It’s the same like at time. You become furious when you see her cheating on you and then it make you go crazy when you know that she is going to New York. By the way you act it’s seem the truth right? She’s back. So, I’m here it’s just because I’m a substitute for her? Because the fact that you said i’m same with her except that I’m a guy.” Myungsoo didn’t know what to say.

 

Its true that they actually used to be a couple but, broke up because of her cheating on him. Then, she move to New York because her father get a new job there. After that, Myungsoo start to know Sungyeol more until the time there were dating and even getting married and got kids. But, there is something that Sungyeol keep it as a secret until now. The fact that, Myungsoo still keeps a picture of them (Myungsoo and she) that is hide neatly inside the drawer. When the time Sungyeol sees the picture, his heart shattered into piece.

 

“I have seen that picture.” Myungsoo look at Sungyeol disbelieve.

“Why are you going through my things?! Without my permission? Who are you to do that?!”

“I’m your wife! I’m your legitimate wife! Why can’t I do that? You’re my husband. I can do whatever I want.” Myungsoo take a hold of Sungyeol wrist tightly.

“I don’t care! You should not…”

“Why?! Is it because you still love her?” Sungyeol tears slowly run down to his cheek.

“No!”

“Then, you should throw that picture away!”

“I can’t!” Sungyeol is surprised with Myungsoo words.

 

Sungyeol snatch his wrist from Myungsoo tight grip harshly. “If you still love her. Why did you marry me? You have doubt feelings Myungsoo. You didn’t know which one too love and…just face the fact that--you actually still in love with her---and I’m just a substitute for her.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo push him to the wall harshly.

 

“SAY THAT THING ONE MORE TIME! SAY IT! KIM SUNGYEOL SAY THAT ING THING ONE MORE TIME!” Myungsoo says angrily. He slaps Sungyeol until he fall on the floor before…

 

“Mama!”