Craving and Time

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 20

Craving

 

A/N: FYI; only two chapters to go~~ After that I'll update which one of my story? As usual GRAMMAR ERROR!!!

 

 

 

“L.Joe, Ricky! Don’t run too far. Come here!” Myungsoo called for them. Today Myungsoo become a busy father. With Sungjong in his arm and in the same time he has to chase after the hyper active L.Joe and Ricky around the supermarket. Sungyeol? He is buying something alone because the latter insist to so, Myungsoo didn’t have choices.

 

“Got you!” Myungsoo grab L.Joe arms. Eventually the hyper active one is L.Joe. Ricky is just being dragged around. When Myungsoo called for the little girl, she quickly come to him while L.Joe still on his hyper active mode. Looking here, looking there L.Joe really like a crazy patient doesn’t want to be captured by the doctor.

 

“Don’t run again understand?” Myungsoo says and unexpectedly L.Joe nodded.

“Now, let’s go search for your mother.” Myungsoo is walking and looking at each section.

“Papa!” L.Joe called and pointed to the chocolate section. Myungsoo smile when he sees Sungyeol but, as soon as his eyes landed on the trolley that Sungyeol push, he widened his eyes.

 

He looks at Sungyeol disbelieve but, Sungyeol just smile innocently. “Yeol-ah, I just left you for 5 minutes to capture this kid and you have bought…”

“I want all of it.” Sungyeol looks around the place and take again a box of chocolate biscuits.

“Yeol, enough the trolley is too full.” Myungsoo try to stop him.

 

Sungyeol looks at him. Myungsoo sigh in relive thinking that Sungyeol finally has understood but, it’s different. He gives the unfit chocolate product to Ricky and L.Joe to hold it. Myungsoo just sigh at Sungyeol behavior.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Yeol are you craving chocolate or what? The trolley looks wanted to explode. But, for my beautiful wife I’ll pay for it. Pregnant Sungyeol craving is something that one should afraid of.

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes when Sungyeol is going for the ice cream place. “Yeol!” Sungyeol is ignoring him.

“Yeol! We’re not going too buy for 1 year supply food. Are you really wanted to eat all of this?” Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo.

 

“Can’t I?” Sungyeol pout. Myungsoo just show his cold face. The three kids just looking at their parents. Myungsoo give Sungjong to L.Joe to lift her for a while, while he settles things up with Sungyeol.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

I’ll not take back by that pout. I know his aegyo and pout are my weakness but, not now. I’ll…Dammit!

 

“Please, Myung-ie.” Sungyeol wrapped his arm around Myungsoo and lean his face to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looks around and this is definitely public place. But, thank god there are not so much people there.

“Myung-ie~~” Sungyeol Myungsoo lips and Myungsoo shiver.

 

“O---Okay. Take it.” Sungyeol smile and peck Myungsoo lips. Sungyeol is now facing the ice cream section and choosing it. Myungsoo drop his body on the floor; didn’t care if someone sees him or anything. He closes his eyes and exhale.

 

Kim Byunghun @ Kim L.Joe Inner Self Talk

That side of mama definitely papa weakest side. Poor papa. But, his own fault. He’s the one making mama craving crazily like this. Annoying, soon our house will be full with little kids…I have to marry Chunji fast sso that I can move out from that house…*grinning*

 

“Papa.” Myungsoo looks at L.Joe beside him. The little boy smirks and Myungsoo sigh more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sungyeol is waiting outside with their kids while L.Joe and Myungsoo are at the counter. “Byunghun-ah! Myung-ie! Quick!” Sungyeol says. L.Joe and Myungsoo looks at their mother/wife and sigh.

“They are guy in the family. They should do work for the woman okay?” Ricky says.

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes. Since when Ricky know to say something like that. “Papa, quick pays it. I’m tired.” Myungsoo pay the amount and take the groceries to his car.

 

Suddenly, Sungyeol stop in front of a donut shop.

“Oh no!” Myungsoo says.

“Mama, calm down!” L.Joe says grabbing his mother hand.

 

Eventually the whole chocolate food and the ice cream that Sungyeol put inside the trolley get to put back by Myungsoo and L.Joe. Decided to buy only 5 boxes of chocolate. So, for others they decided to put it back and thank god Sungyeol didn’t notice them but…

 

“Mama. Two plastic bag only.” Sungjong point to Myungsoo and L.Joe. Sungyeol turn around and he looks at them.

“Yah! Where is my boxes of chocolate!!!?...and ice cream?!!”

 

Then they ended up buying two box of donut that also ends up giving to the security guard at their luxury apartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Time past and its already 8 month. Sungyeol feels that this time pregnancies are the toughest one. He doesn’t know why. Sometimes, at night he can’t sleep. His craving also too much when he thinks back. Sometimes, he also wanted to murder KIM MYUNGSOO! Why? Because of something. Then…

 

“Myungie!!!!!!!” Myungsoo rush to Sungyeol.

“Yeol, why?” He become panicked when Sungyeol scream in pain.

“The baby! I think wanna go out!!!” Sungyeol shout holding his stomach. Without wasting time, Myungsoo called for ambulance and Sungyeol get take to the emergency room.

  

Myungsoo and his three children are waiting outside the labor room. The doctor has told Myungsoo if he wanted to come in but, when Sungyeol hears it he quickly says.

“No need for him! Get out!” Sungyeol shout adding a little swearing to the sentence and they nodded weird. Usually wife need strength from their husband when giving birth but, Sungyeol is definitely different.

 

Myungsoo is thinking about Sungyeol all the times. He didn’t notice that L.Joe and Ricky are calling for him. Ricky tugged her father shirt but, no response. L.Joe do the same and also getting no response even they seat at each side of their father and tugged at the different side but, still no reaction.

 

“Papa!!!!!” L.Joe shouts at Myungsoo ears making him surprised.

“What?”

“When our siblings will come out?”

“Maybe, soon.” Myungsoo can only says that because he is not the one that giving birth right now.

“Mama why shout?” Ricky says. Myungsoo once again didn’t know what to say.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Why did these kids keep asking me that kind of question? Like I have said. I’m not the one that giving birth.

 

“Mama hurt…” Ricky says pouting because her father didn’t want to answer her question. Suddenly, the voice of crying baby can be heard from the inside of the labor room. Myungsoo stand up and ‘YES!’ He fist pump to the air. Sungjong that is in his arm also smiling.

 

He waits for 3 minutes; excited by himself, but the doctor seem didn’t come out to tell him this big news. “Where is the…” Then, the baby crying voice can be heard and Myungsoo frown again.

 

“The baby cries…again?”