Ignoring

REAL STORY (Our Life)
CHAPTER 21
Ignoring
 
 
A/N: Next chapter is the last chapter and that will be post tomorrow...ERROR & WARNING FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMAR ^o^ FYI...The twins name come from combining Sungjong and Changhyun a.k.a Rikcy name...Okay. It's the name I have thought for a long time...hehehe
 
 
“Kim JongSu and Kim HyunSoo.” Myungsoo smile satisfied with the name.
 
“Gender?” He frowns.
 
“Oh! Both male.” He smiles at the registration form for baby after done filling up the space.
 
“This time two come out together.” He take the original slip before exist the place. 
 
So, in short. This time Myungyeol kids are twins. Both male. The hyung will be Kim Jongsu and the dongsaeng will be Kim Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo is born 3 minutes after Jongsu is born. Actually Myungsoo is proud because Sungyeol give birth to twins. 
 
Myungsoo drive his car to their house. Suddenly, he laughs alone. Remembering the face of L.Joe and Ricky when seeing their new siblings. 
 
FLASHBACK
 
“Papa, did our siblings get cut into two? They look same.” L.Joe looks at the baby in the left and right incubator frequently.
 
“L.Joe-ah, they are not cut. They are twins.” L.Joe nodded understands but, still confused with his siblings.
 
“Mama, why didn’t mama tell us our siblings are twins?” Sungyeol looks at L.Joe then glare at Myungsoo but, his husband just looks at Sungyeol innocently.
 
“That is your father fault. I have told him about the babies. *sigh* I know he forgot about it.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo still didn’t know what Sungyeol means. 
 
 “Which is which?” Ricky says confused too.
 
“Okay. Let papa explain okay. Make sure to remember. This one…” Myungsoo tried to explain which is which but, he actually mix up with his children didn’t know which is which. He scratches his un-itch head.
 
“The one with darker black hair is Jongsu and the one with dark brown hair is Hyunsoo.” Sungyeol explain and sigh again. 
 
But, the father and the children just look at the twins confused. Actually for them both of the babies have the same black hair and brown? Really where is the brown hair? Enough that is definitely a mother point of view. 
 
 
Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk
He’s the one want to put more to the list. Look now! Are his children memory list already full? Hyunsoo-ah, Jongsu-ah don’t worry mama will know both of you.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Hyunsoo-ah stops crying. Look at your hyung he’s not crying.” Sungyeol try to calm Hyunsoo but can’t, the baby still cry. Sungyeol looks around to search for Myungsoo but, his husband can’t be found. Then, he spotted L.Joe headed out his room; closing the door. 
 
“Byunghun-ah! Come here for a while.” L.Joe just obeyed his mother and walk to Sungyeol.
 
“Can you find papa for me?” L.Joe just nodded and walks away. 
 
2 minutes after that, L.Joe also can’t be seen in the apartment. Then, he spotted Ricky picking up her cotton bear on the floor.
 
“Changhyun-ah! Come here.” Ricky walks to Sungyeol.
 
“Can you find papa for me?” Ricky blinks and nodded. Then, she looks at Jongsoo and Hyunsoo. 
 
“Mama, why Hyunsoo is crying?” Sungyeol try to coax Hyunsoo but, the baby still cry and cry.
 
“Ricky wants to help mama.” Sungyeol kneeled down in front of Ricky and she kisses Hyunsoo cheek. Miracles happen! Hyunsoo is silent. He smiles at Ricky. Ricky feels proud with her action. She smiles brightly at Sungyeol. 
 
“Good girl. You make mama p…” Jongsoo is the one that cry this time. Sungyeol sighs.
 
“Changhyun help mama find papa okay?” Ricky nodded and walks around the apartment.
 
“Changhyun be quick okay?” Sungyeol put Hyunsoo on the baby crib before lifting up Jongsoo. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Yeol~~” Sungyeol ignored Myungsoo. L.Joe and Ricky already asleep because it has been pass their sleep time. Sungjong is also already sleeping on their bed. Myungsoo that is lying on the bed beside the sleeping Sungjong is looking at Sungyeol. 
 
Sungyeol is putting the twins to sleep. After that he put them in their crib before walking to the bed.
 
“Yeol~” Myungsoo called but, Sungyeol just cover himself with the mattress and fall asleep. Myungsoo feels weird. He peeps at Sungyeol from his shoulder and his wife is really sleeping. 
 
“Maybe, he is exhausted?” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder and then fall too sleep.
 
The next day, Sungyeol is still the same. The next month, after paying a visit to u-bomb house; Sungyeol still the same. Myungsoo can only say one thing. Sungyeol is ignoring him.
 
One day, they are eating breakfast together in the dining room. Myungsoo is eating his breakfast but, sometime he glances at Sungyeol in front of him that is feeding Sungjong. 
 
 
Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk
Why Yeol is nice to our child only? But, why he is ignoring me? I should ask him why? Because I can’t live when Yeol is ignoring me like this.
 
 
Suddenly, Dongwoo and Hoya come. They miss them a lot actually.
 
“Wah! Myungsoo you add another two?” Dongwoo is surprise when he enter Myungyeol house that looks like a nursery now. Myungsoo just nodded to his father. His mother, Hoya didn’t say anything to Myungsoo. Hoya just playing with the kids. 
   
Sungyeol is washing dishes at the kitchen while Dongwoo and Hoya are taking care the kids at the living room. Myungsoo hug Sungyeol from behind and kiss at the back of his wife neck making Sungyeol surprised.
 
“Myung-ie, I’m washing the plate right now.” Sungyeol says but, Myungsoo ignore him. Sungyeol become fed up. He closes the tap and wipes his hand at his apron. 
 
“Can you let me go?” Myungsoo ignore him again. Sungyeol untied his apron and put aside before pushing Myungsoo away harshly and walk to the living room with Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol with a confused face.
 
“What is going on actually?” Myungsoo become impatient and he wants to know why Sungyeol become like this.
 
“Yah Kim Sungyeol!” Myungsoo walk to the living room and grab Sungyeol wrist. He pull Sungyeol wrist to make him facing him.  
 
His parents and their kids are surprised. “What the hell is wrong actually?!” Myungsoo patient really wearing off. Ricky is hugging her brother because of afraid and tears ogling around her eyes. L.Joe that usually becomes the naughtiest is silent.
 
“You ask me what is wrong?!” Sungyeol raise his voice too. Sungjong that is sleeping just now is awake and cry loudly.
 
“Just tell me what happen. I’ll try to…”
 
“You should know yourself!” Sungyeol swing hard his hand making Myungsoo grip loosen from his wrist. He walks to their bedroom and slam the door hardly. Sungyeol can hear another two cry come from Jongsoo and Hyunsoo from outside. 
 
Myungsoo grab his hair; frustrated. He doesn’t know what he has done. They never fight again after the incident but, now it just slip off. Myungsoo can hear the cries of his children. His parents try to calm him down. He looks at them. His mother is with Jongsoo while his father is with Hyunsoo. Ricky is hugging L.Joe tightly while L.Joe tries to coax Sungjong. 
 
“Papa, why are you mad at mama?” Myungsoo feels sad hearing Ricky words. They are actually fighting in front of the innocent kid’s againt.
 
“What should I do? I have promise not to mad.” Myungsoo sigh.