Mood Swings

REAL STORY (Our Life)

Chapter 19

Mood Swing

 

A/N: Just a short chapter. Next chapter will be longer? I think so...For the OC and Myungsoo story. I just randomly added it here and then I decided this will be the last time she will appear in this story because I write this story actually just for a happy ending Myungyeol Couple with their kids...^v^ WARNING!!! TYPOS AND GRAMMAR!

 

So, everyone is back together as a family and Sungyeol is currently having modd swings. Myungsoo already done all the things that Sungyeol tell him to do. It seems that Jaekyung understand it and like Sungyeol predict she actually confused with her heart. She actually in love with her fiancé that is the reason why she left for the State and break up with Myungsoo.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“About…” She lifts her head to look at Myungsoo. Waiting him to finish his word.

“Did you done anything to me when…” She smiles.

“I know you wanted to aks that. Don’t worry. I didn’t do anything. Actually I wanted to---you know. But, I stop in the middle because you keep saying his name even in your sleep. Then, I decided that I should just stop because I’m also a human. I can’t bear looking at the guy that once takes a place in my heart hurt with what I have done. Also, I didn’t want to see a child is born without their father; it’s heartbreaking because I’m also one of them. But, my mother re-married and then I know what the feel to have a father is. Funny right?” She says and chuckles. 

 

“I know you’re not bad like anyone think.” She avoid his gaze.

“Stop with that look. Do you want I change my mind and tortured your life and your family?” She stands up from the chair.

“I’ll never let you do that. That's my family, anyone that wanted to hurt them will be facing me first!” Myungsoo said before walking out the café. She looks at him and sigh.

“Even you give me second chance I’ll not take it because my fiancé already wait for me at the State. I’m just jealous looking a real family getting happiness.” She said before paying the drinks and walk out of the café.

 

When the time Myungsoo reach home he’s welcome with his children voice and crying Sungyeol. He thought that Sungyeol is on due but, it’s not that too soon. When he rushes inside the house, he sighs in relive. Sungyeol is standing in front of a dustbin.

 

Yes! Again with a dustbin.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So, here is the story of what happen between Sungyeol and the dustbin.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Yeol, are you okay?” Sungyeol is currently mad at a dustbin. L.Joe, Ricky that are standing side by side to each other and Sungjong that is in Myungsoo arm just stare at Sungyeol that is glaring at the dustbin.

 

Kim Byunghun @ Kim L.Joe Inner Self Talk

Mama why are you mad with that dustbin. Oh! I know this is what people called pregnant woman. Oh! Wait mama is a guy and mama is Yeol. So, Pregnant Yeol!

 

Kim Changhyun @ Kim Ricky Inner Self Talk

Oppa says that pregnant person is usually weird. And I already know what oppa mean by that.

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

Mama welcome to our group. We’re weird family group!

 

“Yeol, what the dustbin have done to you?” Sungyeol crossed his arm and pout. Suddenly, he cried. The children look at Sungyeol weird.

“Mood swings.” L.Joe whispers to Ricky and the little girl nodded like she knows what the meaning of that word is. Myungsoo coax Sungyeol and he pout and stop crying.

 

“I want to go shopping.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo blinks.

“And why did you mad at the dustbin?” Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder; didn’t know.

“Papa, I think I know what the reason. “ L.Joe tugged Myungsoo shirt.

 

“The dustbin is blocking mama way.” Myungsoo just palm his face.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

My wife has become weird!

 

“Myung-ie, I’m not weird! You don’t have to do anything.” Myungsoo is surprised.

“Yeol, did you read my thought?” Sungyeol just looks at him.

“What?! No!”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

It’s actually just one of the stories of Sungyeol and the dustbin. But, just one is enough right?

Today, again! Sungyeol is crying but not because of dustbin. Now is because a door. The entrance door.

 

“Yeol, enough lets go.” Myungsoo said. L.Joe and Ricky already running towards their car and Myungsoo with Sungjong in his arm.

“But, the doors don’t wanna to close.” Sungyeol pout. Myungsoo shook his head looking at his childish wife.

 

“Let me help.” Myungsoo remove the shoe that comes between the door. He places it inside and then close the door.

“Look I have done it.”

“Myung-ie, you’re a magician.” Sungyeol says amazed. That should not the thing he is amazed with (*sarcastic).

“Now, let’s go.” Myungsoo walk away but, stop when Sungyeol whine because the door can’t be lock with the keys.

 

Myungsoo sigh.

 

“Yeol, our house doesn’t have key hole. We’re using the password.” Then, Sungjong giggles making Myungsoo chuckles and Sungyeol follow him from behind; pouting. 

“That door is bad!” Sungyeol kick the door and crouch down holding his foot. Myungsoo sigh for hundred times.

"I'm worried if the door will break."

"Papa! How about change the door with steel door?" Ricky say.

"Definitely no! Your mama will never enter the house ever and the fight between living things will never be over." Myungsoo said. He put Sungjong down telling L.Joe to hold her hands.

 

He walk to Sungyeol and lift him bridal style.

"Aww~ Myung-ie you're so sweet."

"Kids let's go." He said.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Better if I just carried him. If not, we'll be in front the house until midnight. Resulting, Yeol will be more annoyed because he can't get to shop!