Disaster

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 6

Disaster

 

“Byunghun don’t run away. Hold Changhyun for a while.” Sungyeol says to L.Joe from inside the room but the boy just running around the house. Sungyeol can’t move from his spot because he is changing Sungjong diaper.

 

“Mama~~~” Changhyun crying voice can be heard from outside the room. “Aish, what happen?” He lifts Sungjong in his arm and exits the room closing the door.

 

“Changhyun-ah.” Changhyun walks to Sungyeol and nuzzle her face at Sungyeol legs. Her hand on the air telling her mother to lift her. “Changhyun, mama is with Sungjong now. Your little sister has to sleep first.” Changhyun stomped her feet on the floor crying loudly.

 

At the same time, L.Joe is walking to his mother when he hears Ricky crying voice. He pops his head from the kitchen door and walks to Ricky tapping her shoulder. Ricky turn her head and immeadietly hug her brother tightly crying in his arm.

 

“Thank god you’re here Byunghun.” Sungyeol says to L.Joe and he smile. “Ricky, stop crying. You’re cuter when you’re smiling.” Ricky looks at her brother. “Really?” L.Joe nodded and Ricky smiles wiping her tears.

 

“That’s mama daughter.” Sungyeol says kissing Ricky cheek before sitting on the couch.

 

Suddenly, Sungjong is the one that is crying now. “Omo! What happen Sungjongie? Did something startle you?” Sungyeol try to calm her down but, the baby still crying.

 

“I’m home.” Myungsoo enter the house and he’s expected to be welcome by a kiss from Sungyeol but, he gets crying noise from his child. Same as last time. Sigh

 

He walks to the living room and sees Sungyeol with crying Sungjong in his arm. He scanned the room and sees L.Joe hugging Ricky. From what he sees, Ricky also is crying just now because of her swollen eyes.

 

“Yeol, what happen? Why Sungjong is crying?” Myungsoo asks loosening his ties and put it on the table. “I don’t know.” “Give her to me.” Sungyeol slowly give Sungjong to Myungsoo letting her father to soother her. But, it’s weird because when Myungsoo is holding Sungjong the baby girl is silent.

 

Sungyeol is amazed looking at Myungsoo. This is first time their child is silent in Myungsoo arm.

 

Like L.Joe, he can’t be silent when his father wants to hold him. For Ricky, she will silent for a while and then back to crying loudly. As for Sungjong she immediately silent and didn’t let out any crying voice. She just stares at her father face.

 

“Myungsoo your fatherly side has wakened up.” Sungyeol smiles.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo sigh after he slump his body on the couch beside Sungyeol that is holding Sungjong. Slowly Myungsoo put his head to Sungyeol shoulder. Sungyeol is weird. “What happen?” Myungsoo is silent.

 

Suddenly, he sit properly and take Sungjong that is in Sungyeol and put in her cradle beside the couch before he sit back on the couch with head is put on Sungyeol lap, lying down and closing his eyes. Sungyeol blinks. “Yeol~~” Myungsoo says while hands holding on Sungyeol right hands and grip it tightly.

 

Suddenly, Sungjong cry loudly. Sungyeol look at the cradle and found L.Joe is putting a big bear on top of the small baby. “Byunghun!” L.Joe looks at his mother and quickly run away.

 

Sungyeol quickly get up ignoring Myungsoo head on his lap. Resulting, Myungsoo head slump to the couch and he opens his eyes annoying. Looking above his head.

 

“Sungjong-ie don’t cry. Mama is here.” Sungyeol is soothing the poor baby that is just now get bullied by her own brother. “Please stop crying…” Then, Sungyeol feel a pair of arm wrap around his waist, he jolt a bit.

 

“Myungsoo, I’m trying to make her silent. Get off.” Myungsoo ignore it and snuggle to his wife neck.

 

Then, another cry can be heard from L.Joe and Ricky room. “Yeol~ Don’t ignore me~” Myungsoo is now being cute. Sungyeol really want to be crazy, Sungjong is still crying and now…

 

“Mama~~!!!” Ricky voice is ringing around the living room when the little girl walks towards her mother. Sungyeol can see L.Joe is grinning inside the room. “Aish~~ that kid. Hold her!” Sungyeol turns his body and put Sungjong in Myungsoo arms.

 

“I don’t want Sungjong-ie. I want you in my arms.” Myungsoo complaint. “What?” Sungyeol glare at him. Sungjong that just now crying already stop crying after she gets hold by her father. Myungsoo looks at Sungjong and the little baby giggle. Sungyeol is now handling with Ricky.

 

He squat down and hug her soothing her. “Changhyun-ie, why your foreheads have bump? *Sigh* Byunghun! What did you do to your little sister?” Sungyeol ask from the living room but, there is no reply coming from the oldest sibling.

 

Myungsoo become exhausted from just standing and he sit on the couch with Sungjong. “Myungie, take care of Ricky for a while.” Sungyeol lift Ricky and put beside Myungsoo. Ricky is now clutching at the end of Myungsoo black shirt tightly. “Changhyun, wait here for a while okay? Don’t cry.” Sungyeol wipe Ricky tears and he get up to enter the kid’s room.

 

“KIM BYUNGHUN!!!” Sungyeol patient already reach its peak level.

 

In the room, the scenery of toilet paper is sprawling on the floor or in short everywhere in the room. Sungyeol ruffled his hair and sigh heavily. “Byunghun! Where are you?” Sungyeol is searching for L.Joe in the room and then he found that the cupboard door is open. He opens the door and as he thought L.Joe is there making a mess by unfolding the nice fold cloth. L.Joe lift his head up and smile innocently before running quickly from the cupboard before Sungyeol can catch him.

 

Sungyeol follow him and found the kids in the house are already surrounding their father. The little baby is smiling but, he found that the smile is not sincere. Ricky is sobbing again when L.Joe glares at her.

 

The problem one, L.Joe is sitting beside Myungsoo and wrapping his father arm with the toilet paper that he pulls from his room. “Papa will be the zombie and mummy!” He yells and continues to wrap his father arm. Meanwhile, their father is sleeping without noticing anything.

 

Sungyeol really feel like to shout! Pulling his hair! Become crazy! And other negative thing. He slump on the floor and close his eyes for a second before open it up when he hears the kitchen drawer is being open, he can tell by the noise of the metal utensils drop on the floor. He looks at the couch and L.Joe is not there.

 

“Oh no! Byunghun!!!! Stop! You should not! No!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the evening, Sungyeol is having a hard time to clean up the house with the mess from one kids make. The 3 siblings are already sleeping with his father in Myungsoo room. He slump on the couch and closes his eyes and lean his head to the back.

 

“Myungsoo, how can Byunghun become like that.” Sungyeol complaint. He looks around and smiles at the now clean house, the entire mess already been clean by himself without anyone helps. He feels really exhausted. How can a little boy make a house become upside down? That is the only question inside Sungyeol head that can’t be answer easily.

 

He glances at the clock and get up from the couch ready to cook for dinner. When he enter the kitchen, he stop and feeling lazy to cook. “Maybe I’ll just order the food from the local restaurant.” He dials a number on his phone and ordering the menu that they will eat tonight.

 

“Thank you.” Sungyeol says to the delivery guy before closing the door after taking his order. He places it on the table at the dining room. “Mama…” Sungyeol turn his head to the side and see Ricky is rubbing her eyes, she just awake from her sleep.

 

“Mama Changhyun already awake.” Sungyeol squat down in front of Ricky and kiss her cheek. “Sungjong-ie also has awake.” Ricky says looking at her mother.

 

“Papa and Byunghun?” Ricky shook her head. Father and son are definitely the same copy. “Let’s go awake them.” Sungyeol stand up and hold Ricky small hand and walk to the room. Inside their share room. Sungyeol can see that L.Joe and Myungsoo still sleeping with Sungjong between them. The small baby is playing with his brother hair. He doesn’t why; maybe her brother hair is interesting because the little girl is laughing.

 

 Sungyeol and Ricky are standing beside the bed looking at them. Sungjong move her gaze to Sungyeol when she sees Sungyeol is there. Sungyeol lean down and peck his daughter cheek and she giggle loudly. L.Joe stirs in his sleep when he hears loud shriek just beside his ears.

 

He slowly opens his sleepy eyes and sits on the bed. “Byunghun, open your eyes dear.” Sungyeol peck L.Joe cheek and the boy force his eyes to be open even his eye is actually only an inch to be close again.

 

“Mama.” Ricky tugged on Sungyeol shirt and point to the father of 3 that is still sleeping peacefully. Sungyeol sit on the bed beside Myungsoo and touch his husband cheek, tapping it slightly. “Myung-ie wake up.” Myungsoo open his eye slightly and see his wife in front of him. He gets up and sits on the bed and look at Sungyeol. “My kiss?” Myungsoo point to his lips and Sungyeol smile. He lean and peck Myungsoo lips. “Childish.”

 

“Get up!” Sungyeol pull Myungsoo from the bed and let him to stand on his feet. He lifts Sungjong in his arm and telling Myungsoo to hold his shirt because he doesn’t want Myungsoo going back to sleep if he let him walking by himself. Sungyeol turn around to call for his two other children and he smile when he see their action. L.Joe is currently holding Ricky shirt like what Myungsoo did and Ricky is holding her favorite brown teddy bear in her arm.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They are currently eating at the dining room together but, the presence of Myungsoo is suddenly gone from there. “Mama, where is papa?” L.Joe is asking.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

It’s the first time hearing Byunghun asking for his father. In short, I’m as the mother is amazed.

 

“I don’t know.” Sungyeol answer short and L.Joe just nodded. After a while, Myungsoo is seen entering the dining room and he sit beside Sungyeol. “Where are you just now?” Sungyeol look at Myungsoo.

 

“Tomorrow pack your things and their things. We’re going.” Myungsoo says and continue to eat his food. “What?! Going where?!” Sungyeol is surprised.

 

Kim Changhyun @ Kim Ricky Inner Self Talk

Going? Did we have to run away from our home? I don’t want papa~~ or maybe there is a problem papa is facing here? Changhyun don’t know anymore.

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

I want to get out from this prison of L.Joe oppa bullying and Changhyun unnie crying. Because I can’t talk so I’ll keep this words in my mind even my face show an innocent baby face. 

 

A/N: To be honest, this the chapter that i satisfied writing it. I don't know why. So, about the age of them, i write the age according to my niece and cousin. So, basically L.Joe and Ricky are the intelligent kid.

Hehe...So, i hope this chapter didn't dissapointed you.

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. ^_^