Future or Past?

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 14

Future or Past?

 

A/N: I'm Back People!!! Typos and grammar error for sure for my fanfic. And I'm sorry for that hehe...

 

One day, the Kim family decides to just rest in the living room watching television or doing something else.

 

L.Joe, Ricky, and Sungjong are doing their usual routine and that is playing something stupid maybe? Who are the one playing a staring contest with a non-living thing object?  Sungyeol is on the couch watching the television and he feels really tired for the past 3 weeks. Suddenly, he feels the urge to vomit. He clasped his mouth and run to the toilet.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

It can’t be? Adding more to the list?!

 

Sungyeol use the pregnancy test that he actually left up 10 boxes in his wardrobe. He really needs those 10 boxes because of his husband. He will use at least 12 sticks if the result is not what Myungsoo wants so if its times with how many time they make love. It’ll definitely...Too lazy to count.

 

Sungyeol use the pregnancy test like a pro because this is for how many million times okay? He lean his body to the wall while waiting for the result.

“Okay, should we look at it?” He takes the pregnancy test and furrowed his eyebrows. He tries the second and blinks. He tries for the third time and he tilt his head. He tries the fourth, fifth, sixth…9bla bla bla…and the eleventh time.

 

Sungyeol eyes bulge out.

 

“Mama! Mama!” Sungjong called for her mother. Then, Sungyeol open the door and Sungjong quickly run away while shouting ‘mama is sick!’ Then, the three siblings quickly run to their mother and stand in front off him.

 

“Sungjong, I think mama is not sick.” Ricky says.

“But, mama. Why mama is like this?” Sungjong tug Ricky shirt.

“Hmm…I think I know.” L.Joe walks to the bed and stand up on the bed. He jumps for 5 times before standing properly.

“Mama is not sick but, mama didn’t believe there is baby inside him for the fourth time!” L.Joe says proudly but, seeing Ricky and Sungjong confused face, he palms his face.

 

“Okay, kids. In short, Mama is pregnant with our new siblings!!!” Then, Ricky and Sungjong jump happily together; hugging each other while Sungyeol slump his body on the chair beside the television.

“Wait, let me join the hug too.” L.Joe came down from the bed and wanted to join the siblings hug but, when he already wanting to hug them. Both of them release each other and walk outside the room.

 

L.Joe furrowed his eyebrow. “Yah! How dare you! I’m both of you oppa!!! Yah! Hear me!” But, there are either Sungjong or Ricky that hears L.Joe words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Mama, tell papa this good news.” Sungyeol smile at Sungjong.

“Okay, mama will tell him.” Sungyeol carress Sungjong hair.

“No no. I want to tell papa.” Sungyeol smile at her.

“You can.”

 

“Papa is late.” Sungjong says and suddenly the sound of the front door opened is heard. Myungsoo enter the house and sit on the couch with a sigh. Sungjong quickly run to him.

“Papa, papa, papa! Do you want to know good news?” Myungsoo is silent.

“Papa!” Sungjong tug Myungsoo sleeve.

“Good news!” She tug Myungsoo sleeve again. Myungsoo stand up from the couch.

“Papa! Good---”

 

“Can you just shut up?!” Sungjong is surprised when Myungsoo raised his voice for the first time. Sungjong loosen his grip on Myungsoo pants and broke into cry. L.Joe and Ricky that are inside their room quickly come out after hearing their father voice and Sungjong cry. Sungyeol that is at the kitchen quickly come out; shocked after hearing the same noise that come from the living room.

 

Sungjong see her mother and run to him hugging him tightly. “Mama!!! I’m afraid…Papa mad.” Sungjong cry loudly and Sungyeol looks at his husband. He averted his gaze when he found Myungsoo expression is cold.

“Sungjong-ah, be a good girl and enter your room okay?” Sungjong nodded.

“Byunghun-ah! Changhyun-ah! Take your sister to th---” The four of them startled when a loud bang of the door of Sungyeol and Myungsoo share room can be heard.

 

Ricky grips her brother arm feeling afraid with their father sudden behavior. Sungyeol sigh and smile at them.

 

“Go to sleep okay? If you heard anything just ignore it okay? Byunghun-ah! Be a good brother okay?” L.Joe nodded with his mother words. He holds Ricky and Sungjong hands and headed to their shared bedroom.

 

Sungyeol knows that L.Joe is afraid too. He tries to hide his fear but, his shaking hands say it all. Sungyeol sigh looking at his scare children. He has to ask his husband what happen.

 

He stands in front of the bedroom. “Myung?” He opens the door slowly before entering and closing the door. He sees Myungsoo is sitting on the bed with both legs on the floor and head hung low.

“Myung? Myungsoo?” Sungyeol sit beside him and sigh.

“You should not raise your voice like that. They didn’t used to that.” Sungyeol says but, Myungsoo didn’t give any feedback to him.

 

“What hap---” Myungsoo hug Sungyeol by the waist and place his forehead on Sungyeol shoulder.

“She’s back Yeol. I don’t know what to do.” Sungyeol is confused. Myungsoo loosen his hug and look at his wife.

“Who is she?” Sungyeol asks, curious. The good news that he wanted to say to his husband is now long forgotten.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Byunghun, eat your food properly.” Sungyeol says while he trying to spoon feed Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah, please open your mouth.” Sungjong just look down.

“Jjong eat please. If you didn’t eat, your stomach will hurt.” Sungyeol coax her but, Sungjong didn’t move even an inch. Sungyeol put the spoon inside the bowl and sigh.

 

“Changhyun-ah, you too. Don’t play with your food. Eat please.” Ricky looks at her mother and pout. Then, the person that is eating in the dining room is just Kim Byunghun.

“Yeol, I have to go now.” Myungsoo enter the dining room and the three siblings completely froze. Myungsoo stand beside Sungyeol and peck his lips before rushing to the door. Sungyeol follow him to the door.

 

“Myung, take care.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo smile at him before going out from their house to go to the work.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

It’s weird. Because today is Saturday. He should on a break every Saturday and Sunday right? Moreover, he’s the boss why should he rushing like that?

 

Suddenly, he feels a hand holding his shirt. “Jjong?” Then, Sungjong burst into tears and she opens her arms telling Sungyeol to lift her up. She snuggle her face to Sungyeol shoulder and cry more.

“Mama.” Sungyeol looks at L.Joe and Ricky in front of him.

“Just now, Sungjong-ie says that papa didn’t love her anymore because papa didn’t kiss her cheek like papa always does.” Ricky says lowering his head.

 

“Sungjong-ah, stop crying please…” Sungyeol says.

“Papa not loves me.” Sungjong says and sobbed.

“Sungjong don’t think something like that. Papa love you but, now he is busy with work okay?” L.Joe says and Sungjong look at him.

“Really oppa?” L.Joe nodded his head and Sungjong cried died down. Sungyeol just smile at L.Joe.

“You’ve become an independent brother Byunghun.” L.Joe smile to his mother proudly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“YAH! WHY THE HELL YOU’RE HERE?! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!” Myungsoo yell on top of his lungs to the woman in front of him.

“But, I still love you. I can’t forget about you. I search for you everyday, everytime, and everywhere that I go. When I know that you’re already married with him, I feel my heart shattered into piece. Please, come back to me. I still love you since our high school year.” She sobbed and pleads to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo sigh heavily and turn his body around looking at the window. “Please, L. I want you back. I know that you love him but, I know deep inside your heart…you still, love me right?” She hugs Myungsoo from the back and Myungsoo is shocked by her action. His mind said to push her away but; his body didn’t want to cooperate with him.

“Can you think about your love towards me again? I really want you back-----” Myungsoo turn around to face her.

“I—I’ll think about it back.” She wipes her tears and smile at him. After that, she walks out of his office leaving Myungsoo alone.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

!!! Why did I say something like that to her?! What is the thing I want to think back?! *sigh heavily* what should I do? What if Yeol know about this?

 

Myungsoo slump himself on his chair closing his eyes. “Did there still a space for her inside my heart? That can’t be!” He throws the things on his table to the floor angrily.

“Yeol, why now? Why now these things happen?” Myungsoo lower his head and tears slowly flow down from his eyes. 

 

A/N: Thank you for my loyal subscriber but, for the next chapter...I'm really sorry that I can't promise when will I update...Patiently wait for me or actually wait for me update this story...And I'm really shock looking at MY SUBSCRIBERS!!! ITS CRAZY, that is the biggest subscribers that I ever had from my stories depite this lame story hehe...Anway, thanks for reading ^v^...