Everything

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 22

Everything

 

A/N: Finally this story come to an end...I'll be not making any sequel okay. (*FYI*) So, thank you very much for the subscribers! This is the first time I got this much subscribers...hehe...Anyway, thanks for reading this crappy story hohoho ^O^ ERROR GRAMMAR AND TYPOS...As usual XD

 

The kids already fell asleep together with Myungsoo parents. Dongwoo and Hoya decided to stay at Myungsoo house; worried if something will happen when they are gone. Dongwoo tell Myungsoo to coax his wife. Asks him properly what actually happen. Don’t just say something without thinking properly. That’ll definitely worsen the situation.

 

After Myungsoo looks that his spouse and his parent already asleep. He inhale and knock on their bedroom door calling for his wife.

 

“Yeol.” He called but, no answer. He remembers his father words ‘don’t get mad easily’.

 

“Yeol, open the door please.” Slowly the door is open and Myungsoo is surprise when he looks at Sungyeol red puffy eyes.

 

He enters the room and closes the door. He hugs his wife tightly and Sungyeol is sobbing. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to get mad at you. You should tell me what happen.” Sungyeol didn’t answer Myungsoo question, he just hug him back and cry.

 

“Yeol, please tell me what happen.” Myungsoo asked leading them to sit on the bed but, Sungyeol continue to sob and hug Myungsoo tightly.

 

Myungsoo just wait for Sungyeol to calm down before he asked properly what had happen. Then, finally Sungyeol sobbed slowly fade away. Myungsoo lift Sungyeol face and wipe his wife tears using his thumb.

 

“Yeol, tell me.” Myungsoo says and Sungyeol looks at his husband.

“I hate you.” Myungsoo is shocked.

 

He wanted to ask why but, his mouth become numb and he feels he can’t talk anymore. “I hate you…because you always forgetting everything.” Myungsoo become confused.

“You always forgetting the most important thing even I have tell you about it.” Sungyeol says without looking at Myungsoo face. Sungyeol had his back facing Myungsoo. He brought his knees to his chest with both of his hands are in front of his fold legs; playing with the pillow.

 

Myungsoo is still confused but, suddenly he is chuckling making Sungyeol looks at him.

 

“Why are you chuckling? This is not funny.” Sungyeol says. Myungsoo hug his wife from behind and snuggle his face to Sungyeol neck; smelling his wife scent. The scent that making him go crazy.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo says and Sungyeol is silent.

 

Myungsoo tighten his hug at Sungyeol waist and stretch out both of his legs making Sungyeol sit in the middle of his legs.

“This time I’m not going to forgive you.” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

“Please forgive me Yeol~~” Myungsoo said in his cute voice. Sungyeol is silent and his heart is currently thumping.

 

“I—I do—don’t want.” Sungyeol stammered. Myungsoo snuggle more to Sungyeol.

“Yah! Its tickle.” Sungyeol tyring to get off Myungsoo grip while giggling.

“I don’t want to let you go.” Myungsoo says and snuggle more making Sungyeol giggle more. Then, he stops and kisses Sungyeol neck.

“So, forgive me.” Sungyeol turn around and peck Myungsoo lips.

 

“Okay. But, promise me you’ll not become like this again.” Myungsoo smile and peck Sungyeol lips.

“Okay, I promise. Now I realize something.” Sungyeol tilt his head.

“My wife is such a choding.” Sungyeol crossed his arm.

“Look you do that again. I’m really a choding from the time we meet and also the time I’m born!” Myungsoo blinks.

“My words have different meaning.” Myungsoo try to soothe Sungyeol and then the husband and wife bickering is happening again with such a ridiculous reason that they started to bicker about.

 

Suddenly…cries from the children can be heard from their room. When Myungsoo and Sungyeol open their room door they can see only their children are there and not Myungsoo parent.

 

Sungyeol coax them while Myungsoo pick up a note on the bed stand. He sighs.

 

“Myungsoo-ah. Omma and Appa will go back first. You know tomorrow is our annivessary maybe you’ll getting a siblings hahaha…” Myungsoo palm his face.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Appa how old are you? Thinking of having children. UN-believable.

 

Myungsoo then looks at Sungyeol and the three kids on the bed. The cries actually are from the scare of night Ricky and Sungjong while L.Joe is peacefully sleeping even the cries is just beside him. Did that kid become deaf?

 

“Wait for a while.” Myungsoo went back to their room and pick up the twins in his arm before going to the children bed. He switches the lights on before sitting on the bed. Ricky and Sungjong stop crying when their father is there with their new twin siblings.

 

“Jongsoo-ah. Hyunsoo-ah.” Sungjong said and smile. Tears are long forgotten. He put the baby in the middle of the bed with L.Joe sleeping beside the twin. L.Joe slowly stirs in his sleep and sit on the bed looking annoyed. But, his face change when he sees the twin.

 

“Hi. Unknown which one is Jongsoo and Hyunsoo dongsaeng.” Sungyeol chuckles hearing L.Joe words.

 

Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Sungyeol waist. “Maybe, adding up in family is great.” Sungyeol hit him lightly on the shoulder.

 

“Yah! Stop dreaming to make me pregnant again! I’m not a baby factory.” Myungsoo grin.

“Don’t think about it. If you want to go pregnant by yourself! It’s ing torture me!”

“But, it’s worth right? They are our symbol of love for each other right?” Sungyeol blush and nodded.

 

“Aish…why are you so cute.” Myungsoo peck Sungyeol lips.

“So, another one?” Sungyeol sigh.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

Still didn’t change at all.

 

“Papa! Mama! Stop with the siblings. Is too many. I don’t want another siblings anymore because I don’t want to be responsible for them in the future or maybe when papa dies.” L.Joe says boldly.

“Kim Byunghun you shouldn’t said something like that.” Sungyeol said. L.Joe grin and goes back to sleep.

“Whatever.” L.Joe cover himself with the blanket.

 

Kim Jongsoo & Kim Hyunsoo Inner Self Talk

Hyung, definitely one of a kind kid in the world. Don’t worries we’ll be manage ourself. So, sleep. And thank you everyone for reading hehe…^-^

 

A/N: THANK YOU VERY MUCH *BOW* And I know some of you are confused right? But, that'll just depend on all of your are imagination...I'm not quit good in decribing something because that something that I describe will definitely become crap...*_*