Deciding is Tough

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 2

Deciding is Tough

 

 “Yes, it’s a boy.” Myungsoo shout in happiness after knowing that Sungyeol give birth to a baby boy. They are currently at the California main hospital (A/N: Is the hospital exists? Don’t asks me ^__^) after Sungyeol shout in pain during their breakfast while holding his stomach.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Omma!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungyeol called for Myungsoo mother loudly. Sungyeol is in now in the urge of giving birth. When Dongwoo hears the shouting from the kitchen he quickly reach the telephone and called the ambulance, his wife hold Sungyeol and tried to calm him down while Sungyeol husband, Myungsoo is…sleeping.

 

Yes, sleeping. Myungsoo really gets his father behavior, thank god that his father already awake with a love call from his wife.

 

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WAKE UP! YOUR WIFE WANTS TO GIVE BIRTH ALREADY!” His father shouts entering Sungyeol & Myungsoo share room. Myungsoo shift on his bed and slowly sit on the bed.

 

“Okay. I’m awake now.” Myungsoo says but, eyes still close. His father palms his face. “Myungsoo, thank god that your wife still love you even you’re like this.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

In the hospital room, the unnamed baby boy is place in Sungyeol arm and he looked at the baby lovingly. Myungsoo enter the room and peck Sungyeol on the lips and amazed looking at the baby that are sleeping peacefully in his mother arm. Soon their parents also enter the room after having a conversation with the doctor.

 

They looked at the baby lovingly. “He gets Myungsoo face.” Hoya, Myungsoo mother comment and touch the baby cheek.

 

After a while, they have admiring the baby face. Myungsoo parent decided to let both of them have a time together with their first child.

 

“What should we name him?” Sungyeol asked looking at Myungsoo. “I want to give the name after my name L.” Myungsoo take a sit on the bed beside Sungyeol and the unnamed baby boy. Myungsoo notice his wife glare towards him.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? I don’t want my baby to be name after your junior highschool kingka name.” Sungyeol hug his baby and glare at Myungsoo. “Yeol, relax. It’s not the name will be effect him.” Myungsoo chuckle.

 

“What if it affects him? This kid is your kid too Myungsoo, it’s possible that this now innocent baby will become like you in the future.” Myungsoo is silent. “Then, what the name you want to put?” Myungsoo asks trying to change the subject. “Byunghun. Kim Byunghun.” Myungsoo make face.

 

“It’s a final decision you can’t change it. Now go register this baby name and get his birth certificate.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo sigh. “If you want anything called me okay?” Myungsoo peck Sungyeol cheek and the baby too before he stepped out from the room.

 

“Why he put that name? I really don’t understand.” Myungsoo run his hands behind his neck and rubbed it sighing. “But, it’s okay because for the sake of my lovely wife.” He smile before entering his car and drive to register his newborn child name.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After 1 week, Sungyeol is discharge and the baby can be brought home together with his parents.

 

Time goes by…

 

After they pack their things, they decided to go back to Korea bring together the baby even he still small but, it have 6 months past since they discharge.

 

They arrive at Korea, Sungyeol, the baby and Myungsoo parents go back to their bungalow and they start to unpack. Myungsoo have successfully registered the baby name in Korea online.

 

Because now with a click on the computer can do anything. The baby is sleeping soundly in Hoya arm while Hoya is with Dongwoo at the living room.

 

Suddenly…

 

“Kim Myungsoo!!!!” Myungsoo quickly run to their share bedroom. “Yeol, what happen?” He is panicked. Maybe Sungyeol sees a bug or a thief or maybe ghost. But, when he sees properly he notices a paper in Sungyeol hands.

 

‘Oh! I’m dead.’ Myungsoo thinks. Sungyeol place the paper in front of Myungsoo face. “What’s this?” He asks. “Err…A birth certificate?” “I know that thing but, this name!” Sungyeol really wants to explode.

 

Eventually their bedroom door is close tightly so the outside people must be thinking that they’re just throwing thing? How they imagine that thing is an un-serious thing?

 

“Yeol-ah, calm down.” “Just explain.” Sungyeol sit on the bed and try to calm himself.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Myungsoo enter the place that he supposed to went and sit at the one of the counter. “Hello. Can I help you?” The woman in front of him asked. He smiles to her. He can clearly see that the woman is blushing.

Myungsoo @ L Inner self talk

 

Hey! I’m Kim Myungsoo is married with the most wonderful person that I know. Don’t ever try to seduce me.

 

“I want to register my newborn baby.” He can see the blushing face fading from the woman. She’s disappointed.

 

He started to fill in the blank the paper.

 

NAME :

 

Myungsoo froze. What should he put? The name Sungyeol give or the name he wants to give. He skipped that part and fill in the next column until it finished. Then, he comes back at the name column.

 

NAME : Kim Byunghun.

 

Myungsoo stare at the name he writes and he feels there is something wrong with it. He wants to name the baby after his L name but, Sungyeol didn’t except it. Maybe next time but, he can’t. He just write a specific name that he wants and he smile satisfied. He takes the original birth certificate while the copy is keep safely with the other side.   

 

He step out from the place and look at the birth certificate. He smiles widely.

 

NAME: Kim Byunghun @ L.Joe

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Yah! Myungsoo. What if he becomes someone like you? You know what you’re the scariest kingka that I know during my school life.” Sungyeol complain and pout. Myungsoo sigh.

 

“What if he becomes scary like you? I don’t want he is hate because of his behavior. What if no one loves him? What should I do? What if h…” Sungyeol is silent when Myungsoo pinned him on the bed. Myungsoo stare at Sungyeol eyes and close the gap between them.

 

Sungyeol try to push Myungsoo by the chest but, his husband didn’t want to move and the result is a pair of lips is now kissing him passionately. Then, he breaks the kiss. He stares at his wife big round eyes. He chuckle. “Even he is the kingka. There must be someone will stick with him like…you and me.” Sungyeol blush.

 

“Like you said, you know me as the scariest kingka but, you still beside me any time and you also…*he leans to Sungyeol ears* confessed to me remember?” Sungyeol widened his eyes and start to push Myungsoo away from him by the chest.

 

Finally, Myungsoo is push away and Sungyeol walk to go outside but, he is pulled back by Myungsoo and he landed on between Myungsoo leg when they together land on the bed. Myungsoo wrapped both his arms around Sungyeol waist and snuggle at his neck.

 

Sungyeol shiver at the contact. “Just stay like this for a while.” Than, the current position have change with Myugsoo pinned Sungyeol again on the bed and start to kissing his wife neck.

 

At the same time, Dongwoo and Hoya enter the room with awake Byunghun @ L.Joe in Hoya arm. “Oh my god! Yah! Kim Myungsoo, are you really desperate to make another? It’s only been 6 months after this kid born and you want to make another? Give Sungyeol rest first!” Hoya complains. When Sungyeol hears Hoya voice, he quickly push Myungsoo off him and walk to his mother-in-law.

 

He takes the now awake Byunghun @ L.Joe in his arm and step outside without saying anything to Myungsoo only. He mouthed. “I love you.” He smiles playfully. Leaving Myungsoo hearing his mother nagging with his father, Dongwoo just added more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During night, Myungsoo parents already sleep in their room. While this new couple with their sons still in front of the television and the baby still didn’t want to sleep.

“Yeol-ah, why did you leave me alone that time? My ears feel like to break.” Myungsoo leans his head on Sungyeol shoulder. “That is your fault right?” Sungyeol says. “Let we test to call this kid.” Myungsoo sit up straight and look at the baby that is playing with his finger that is now in Sungyeol arm. “L.Joe-ah.” Myungsoo called and the baby reacting with the name.

 

“Byunghun-ah.” Sungyeol called at the baby also reacting. Myungsoo called again and this time L.Joe is laughing. They are amazed hearing the baby laughing while hands in the air trying to touch. Myungsoo hold L.Joe small finger and the baby hold his father hand tightly even he can only grip his father finger.

 

“Let it be like this. You will just call him Byunghun and I will call him L.Joe okay?” Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol just agreed with it.

 

Sungyeol smile at the sigh. Then, L.Joe @ Byunghun yawns. “He’s sleeping. Is mama baby sleepy?” Sungyeol smile and kiss Byunghun on the cheek. He walks to their share bedroom with Myungsoo followed from behind after closing all the electrical appliances.

 

They lay on the bed with L.Joe @ Byunghun between them. Sungyeol drift to the dreamland first because he is exhausted. Myungsoo looked at L.Joe and smirk. “Don’t be too happy because you can lie in Yeollie arm. I can also and I can even claim he is mine. Thanks to me, if not you’re not here.” L.Joe let go a small laugh to his father and Myungsoo chuckle before drifting in to the dream land.

 

L.Joe @ Byunghun inner self talk.

 

‘Papa is such a childish adult. He is jealous to a baby like me. When I become adult I’ll take mama away from papa.’ 

 

A/N: I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... Its already September yeah i know~~ hehe So this is the next chapter...Myungyeol first baby is reveal and its L.JOE from TEEN TOP. Why did i put L.Joe is not because of L and L.Joe name. Its because their face are similar to each other especially the eyes. Also when they smile, it's similar... 

 

If anyone of you didn't think its similar i don't care because in my fantasy its same...^_^ Cake chocolate = Volcano hahaha *ehem* sorry i'm absorb in my 4D world...

 

Anyway, thank you for the comment and the one who subscribe this story. I'm happy to see it...Hope you comment on this chapter because i want to know your reaction about this chapter...^_^