The Effect

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 16

The Effect

A/N: Thank you for the comment my lovely readers...*throwing candy* Actually I decided to update in Monday but, being a generous? (HOHOHOHO) author (nah! I don't think so) I decided to update hehe...Anyway, Enjoy? @-@

 

“Mama!” L.Joe runs outside the room hugging Sungyeol that is sitting on the floor that is rubbing his neck. L.Joe glares at his father angrily.

“What are you doing? Don’t hurt mama.” L.Joe says with tears.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self Talk

Did I just strangle him? Did I just strangle my own wife? What the hell I have done?!

 

Myungsoo breathe heavily looking at the sobbing L.Joe and Sungyeol that is coughing. Myungsoo back away and his back hit the wall beside the kid’s room. He turns to look at Ricky and Sungjong and both of them startled; quickly running away, crying to Sungyeol. His eyes follows the kids that is now hugging Sungyeol, crying.

 

“Yeol.” Myungsoo called.

“Papa is crazy! I don’t want to see you again! Papa you’re cruel!” L.Joe said angrily.

“Papa bad!” Sungjong continue without looking at her father. He doesn’t know what to say. He doesn’t know what the kids will think of him after this. Then, he realizes that Ricky is the only one looking at him with tears. She’s the only one that didn’t move her gaze when Myungsoo look at her even she is afraid.

 

“Mama!” L.Joe called for Sungyeol make Myungsoo come back from his thought.

“Mama! Wake up!” Myungsoo looks that Sungyeol is laying on the floor unconscious with…blood flow from under his sweat pants through his legs. Myungsoo widened his eyes, he wanted to call for the ambulance quick but, his body doesn’t want to cooperate with him.

 

Suddenly, the front door is open revealing Myungsoo parent. “Myungsoo. Sungyeol. Appa is here with some gift for---What the?!” Dongwoo says and widened his eyes. Hoya without second thought quickly get to Sungyeol and hold him; tapping his cheek lightly to let him awake but, Hoya receive no reaction from him.

“Yes. Please come quickly!” Dongwoo says through the phone and then tap the end called symbol before rushing to Sungyeol and his wife.

 

Myungsoo just look at them. The kids are now around Dongwoo hugging him and Dongwoo try to coax them. “Oh ! Yeobo! Blood.” Dongwoo point to Sungyeol legs and Hoya widened his eyes.

“Oh no! Sungyeol, please don’t tell omma that the blood come from---No! Sungyeol hold it for your baby.” Hoya says. Myungsoo that is standing there is long forgotten.

“Kim Myungsoo!” Dongwoo called making Myungsoo surprised because it has been how many years since his father used that tone.

 

 “What the hell have you done?!” Myungsoo open and close his mouth wanting to answer his father but, he just can’t get any words to come out from his mouth.

“Answer me!!”

“I strangle him. Push him to the wall and then I slap him…until he falls.” Myungsoo says slowly and his parent widened his eyes hearing what Myungsoo says. Dongwoo punch Myungsoo until he fall on the floor.

 

“Are you brainless or what?! Why the did you do that to him?! If anything happen to him and the baby, I’ll not hesitant to make you suffer even you’re my own son!” Dongwoo huffed angrily.

“Baby?” Myungsoo look at his father.

“Yes baby! He actually didn’t want to get pregnant again but, because he love you! He’s willing. Now…Look what have you done?! Did your mother and I raise you to become like this?! Answer me Kim Myungsoo!”

“I don’t know!” Myungsoo shout and tears fall down from his face. Now, both of them are partically shouting to each other. 

L.Joe is hugging both Ricky and Sungjong that are sobbing. Myungsoo didn’t expect this to happen. Or everyone didn’t expect this thing to happen…just because of the picture and the uncontrol range.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They wait patiently outside of the surgery room. Sungjong already asleep in Hoya arm exhausted from all the crying while L.Joe staring at the surgery room door without even blinking and looking anywhere while Ricky with her red and swollen eyes trying to stay awake; waiting for the surgery room door to be opened. Dongwoo is pacing forth and back at the same place.

 

Hoya is caressing Sungjong hair and smile sadly. “I’m sorry for letting all of you sees that kind of thing.” Slowly, Hoya tears fall down and Dongwoo rush to him and hug him.

“Yeobo, don’t be like this.” Dongwoo kiss Hoya temple and whisper comfort words.

 

Myungsoo just looking empty at his parents and to the surgery room. He wanted to hug his child telling them he’s sorry but, he doesn’t know where to start it.

 

After 3 minutes more waiting finally the surgery room door is open. Dongwoo quickly go to the doctor asking about Sungyeol. “You’re?” “I’m Sungyeol’s father.” He smiles a little bit.

“He’s almost get miscarriage but, don’t worry we manage to stop the bleeding and he’s in a stable state…also, the baby is save but, if he’s put in too much stress from now on I’m worried that he will get miscarriage.” The doctor smile and Dongwoo thanks the doctor vigorously time.

 

“If you want to meet him, he’ll be in room 235.” The doctor smile again.

“Thank god, Sungyeol is okay.” Dongwoo said to Hoya and his wife smile to him. Hoya realize that Myungsoo still at the same spot didn’t even budge even the doctor inform about the condition of his own wife. Hoya sits himself beside his son after giving Sungjong to Dongwoo to hold.

 

“Myungsoo, do you want to meet him?” Hoya asks gently. Myungsoo is silent.

“You should meet him. I know you didn’t---”

“Why?!” Myungsoo raised his voice suddenly making Sungjong that is sleeping awake and starting to cry because of shocked.

“Why?! Didn’t any of you mad at me now?! Why didn’t both of you just kill me?! Why didn’t both of you just---” Myungsoo didn’t know what words should he used after this.

 

“Omma, why didn’t you slap me? Why didn’t you scold me like appa did? Why didn’t you curse at me?” Hoya hugs his son tightly; caressing Myungsoo hair.

“Myungsoo, enough. Don’t say something like that.”

“No!” Myungsoo push Hoya away.

“Don’t say all that crap! I hate it! It’s my fault!” Myungsoo stand from the seat and walk away leaving them there. L.Joe and Ricky have tears at their eyes again but, they didn’t know should they call for their father?  

 

Kim L.Joe @ Kim Byunghun Inner Self Talk

Did I have to cry again? I didn’t know what this all about. And I hate appa! Because he make mama become like this! But, that is just the word that comes out from my mouth not my…heart.

 

Kim Ricky @ Kim Changhyun Inner Self Talk

Why papa become like this? I hate what papa has done to mama but, I can’t get myself to hate papa *sniffing* Ricky doesn’t know what to do now…

 

Ricky tugged L.Joe shirt and her brother look at her. “Oppa, did papa will leave us just like that? I don’t want it. I’ll feel lonely.” Ricky says and that words struck Dongwoo and Hoya heart. Ricky just a little kid but, she already knows what the meaning of…lonely.

 

Hoya decided not to let the kids thinking something like that anymore. “So, let’s go to meet your mama okay?” The kids with the awake Sungjong looking at Hoya.

“All of you should smile. Don’t show that face, omma will become sadder okay? Didn’t want to make omma sad right?” They nodded and Dongwoo smile looking at his wife.

 

“So, let’s go.” Hoya says standing up; clasping his hand to L.Joe and Ricky. Suddenly, he feels a tugged at his upper sleeve shirt. He turn his head and sees Sungjong looking at him.

“Yes, Jjong-ie?”

“Mama. Baby okay?” Sungjong asks. Hoya chuckles and smile. He pats Sungjong head and kisses her cheek.

 

“Both are in good condition.” Hoya said and Sungjong smile happily. Then, they proceed to go to Sungyeol room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yes? Wait for a while.” She walks to her hotel room door and open it. left hang open widely looking at the sight in front of her. The figure slump to the front and she caught making her fall on the floor with the person body on her hugging her waist. The door is close.

 

“How did you come here L?”

“Please, just for a while. I want comfort.” She is weird.

“What happen to me? I didn’t mean to make him become like that.” Myungsoo said. Then, something struck her.

 

L @ Myungsoo is hurt to deepest part of his heart…Then, the thought of continuing her plan come but, something making her stop thinking about that. Because even she wanted to make Myungsoo suffer but now, looking at him in this state it’s that……she just can’t.