Mistake

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 17

Mistake

 

A/N: I'm Back with another update! WARNING!!! Grammar error and Typos...okay? So, continue read the story (HOHOHOHOHO) >v<

 

Sungyeol have been discharged after almost 1 week in the hospital and in that current 1 week. Kim Myungsoo can’t be seen either at the hospital or even at the house. Dongwoo and Hoya already trying to contact for their son but, his phone seem to be turned off. They also get Yukwon and Minhyuk too look for Myungsoo but, they can’t find him.

 

“Mama. Where is papa?” Ricky asks him while holding her teddy bear under her armpit. Sungyeol smile at her.

“Papa has a lot of work to do somewhere okay? Be a good girl and just wait for papa.” Ricky nodded sadly to her mother and walk away. Sungyeol sit on the couch slowly and sigh heavily. He didn’t know where he should search for his husband anymore.

 

“Myung, where are you? The kids are sad because you’re not here.” Sungyeol says and carress his stomach bumps.

“You too baby. You must be sad right?” Sungyeol said and smile sadly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“L. Wake up.” She shake Myungsoo body but, gotten no response.

“Yah. I said wake up! It’s already 12.” She yelled and Myungsoo brushed her hands away from his body mumbling.

“L!”

“Yeol, 2 minutes more.” She stiffend and sigh.

“I’m not Sungyeol.” Myungsoo open his eyes before shoot up sitting on the bed and his eyes landed on her figure standing beside the bed; crossing her arm.

 

“Why? Why am I here?” She huffed angrily by his question.

“Just get up!” She walk away annoying. Myungsoo blinks his eyes confused and then he realizes he is half under the blanket. He only had his trousers on. He quickly grabbed his other cloth and wears it properly before dashing out from the hotel room ignoring her telling him to stay.

 

Myungsoo close his car door and lean his head to the back with eyes close. “What happen? Why am I with her?” He opens his eyes and starts the car engine before driving out from the car park.

“Argh! Why didn’t I remember what happen last night…Why my memory stops until I come to her? And why I can’t remember anything about I’m being half ?”

 

L @ Kim Myungsoo Inner Self Talk

Sungyeol, I’m sorry…Should I go back home?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The three siblings and their mother are in the kitchen making biscuits. With Sungyeol that is mixing the dough, Sungjong and Ricky are making shape with the other dough while L.Joe?

 

“Mama, why are the biscuits become tanned?” L.Joe asks with eyes still looking at the biscuits inside the oven.

“Byung, the biscuit is not become tanned. Its shows that the biscuit are almost baked.” L.Joe just nodded his head and continues looking at the biscuit.

“But, mama why this biscuit is not same likes the biscuit I made with papa last month?” Sungyeol stop his action before continue it when L.Joe asks him again.

 

“Mama?”

“Oh! Because your papa loves dark chocolate chip cookies, which is it’s different in color with the other biscuits.” L.Joe just forming an ‘o’ with his mouth.

“I thought papa failed making it.” L.Joe mumble.

 

Suddenly, the bell is ringing. Sungjong quickly get off from the chair and running towards the door to open it. Usually it’s L.Joe work to open the door but, now he does captivate with the almost baked cookies inside the oven.

 

“Jong-ie, who is it?” Sungyeol asks but, no answer despite come a running Sungjong to him and hide behind Sungyeol; tears can be seen in her eyes. Sungyeol wash his hands and wipe on the napkin before squatting down to Sungjong.

“What happen?” Sungjong sniffed aand hug her mother; small arm around Sungyeol neck.

 

“Sungjong, who is…”

“Yeol.” Sungyeol is surprised when he hears Myungsoo voice. Ricky and L.Joe that are doing their own work is shocked seeing their father at the kitchen door. Ricky just looks at him while L.Joe glare at him eyes full of anger. Sungjong already crying.

 

“Sungjong is okay. It’s just papa. Don’t cry.” Sungyeol coax her. Myungsoo feels heartbroken. He didn’t thought that what he had done will effect his family. He also didn’t know that the children mentality towards him will change completely.

“Myung, you’re back.” Sungyeol stand up with Sungjong in his arm; sniffing.

 

Myungsoo is surprised with Sungyeol words. He actually has ready to get it worst. He thinking that Sungyeol will cry in front of him, scolding him or slap him when he come home but, he get the usual words he got when he come home and…the smile that making him forgot about all of his worries.

 

“Do you hungry? But, I’m not ready with dinner and we are now baking cookies. Do you want to join us?” Sungyeol asks; smiling to his husband. Myungsoo just look at his wife, his brain is still processing the correct words he should said.

 

“Mama, down.” Sungjong said and Sungyeol put her on the floor before she run to her brother hugging him.

“Sungjong…”

“Myungsoo. Not now, come here.” Sungyeol said and they go to their room. Sungyeol close the door and sigh; back facing Myungsoo.

“Where are you?” Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol back.

 

“Where are you for this past 1 week?”

“I…”

“At her house or any random hotel?” Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded actually doesn't really paying atenttion to his wife question.. Sungyeol sigh heavily and sit on the bed; hands rubbing his bump. Myungsoo just look at Sungyeol.

“Are you okay Yeol?” Myungsoo asks when Sungyeol hiss and sigh again.

“Just hormones. Nothing else, you didn’t need to worry.” Sungyeol said calmly.

 

“Why are you at hers'?”

“Because I didn’t know where to go…”

“You can go to Woohyun house right? Woohyun is your best friend and she’s nothing, why are you---” Sungyeol calm himself down because his voice is nearly shouting. He doesn’t want to outrage anymore because if he’s in stress it’ll definitely affect the baby.

 

Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol with sad eyes. He doesn’t want Sungyeol to be hurt anymore. “Myungsoo, I don’t care if you’re hurting me.” Myungsoo is surprised with Sungyeol words.

“I don’t care if you broke my heart again and again but, just don’t hurt the kids. Promise me.” Sungyeol looks at him. Sungyeol stand from the bed and walk past Myungsoo exiting the room when Myungsoo didn’t says anything to him in return.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you either Yeol. I’m sorry for the last time.” Myungsoo mumble alone. He didn’t dare to say out loud to Sungyeol but, he means what he said. Suddenly, the door is open.

“Papa.” Ricky said and Myungsoo turn around.

 

He kneels down on the floor to make his height match his daughter. “Ricky-ah. Can I hug you?”

“You can.” Ricky smile and Myungsoo open his arm and Ricky comes into his hug.

“But, why papa asks me if papa can hug me?” Myungsoo look at his daughter face.

“Because, I’m worried that Ricky will hate me.”

“Why papa said like that! Ricky will never hate you but......don’t ever mad like that.” Ricky sniffed holding his tears to fall down.

 

“Papa will promise me. Don’t ever mad like that, Ricky is scare…Its scared and it hurt mama too. Everyday when papa is not here mama cry a lot but, mama still smile. I don’t want mama to cry again so promise me papa.” Ricky extended her pinky finger to Myungsoo. Myungsoo look at it and smile with tears in his eyes before clasping his finger with Ricky.

 

“Papa promise---and I’m sorry.”