First Day

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 10

First Day

 

Currently, 4 years old L.Joe and 3 years old Ricky is standing in front of Happy Kindergarten entrance. Ricky keeps clutching her mother legs and L.Joe show an uninterested face.

 

“Happy kindergarten? What a lame title and it’s...” Myungsoo quickly clasped L.Joe mouth before he can comment more.

 

Sungjong that is holding Sungyeol hands looking around the place.

 

“Oppa, unnie. Bye bye.”

“Jjong-ie your oppa and unnie still here. Who are you waving at?” Sungyeol says and Sungjong just smile.

 

Kim Sungjong Inner Self Talk

Hurry up go to your f****ing kindergarten! My legs are tired!! Argh!!! Wait! Kim Sungjong you’re not a bad girl so…good girl doesn’t swearing.

 

“Ricky, L.Joe quickly goes inside.” Myungsoo says but, they didn’t budge even an inch. Myungsoo bend down to Ricky height and trying to loosen the little girl grip from Sungyeol leg but, Ricky clutch even tighter.

 

While L.Joe is looking around and then he spot something.

“Mama, I’m off now.” Sungyeol is weird. Just now he is the one didn’t move even an inch but, now he is the one wanted to running inside the kindergarten. Then, Myungsoo finally get Ricky off from Sungyeol and lift her in his arm and Ricky is struggling to get off.

 

“I don’t want!!” Ricky shout will all her might. Then, one of the kindergarten teachers come to them.

“Is there anything wrong?” She asks.

“Umm…Just my daughter didn’t want to…”

“Papa!! Papa! Down!!” Ricky says still struggling.

“What is her name?”

“Changhyun. Kim Changhyun.” Sungyeol says to her.

“Changhyun-ah, don’t worry you’ll make friend here.” Ricky stops her action and look at the teacher face.

 

Suddenly, ARGH!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo throw his body on the couch and sigh heavily while Sungyeol is inside the kitchen to get Sungjong her bottle milk.

“Papa!” Myungsoo jump a little bit when Sungjong grab his legs. Myungsoo lift her and put on his lap.

“Don’t do that Jong-ie, papa heart will fall down.” Sungjong look at her father and blink. Myungsoo look at her back.

“Why? Is ther som…”

“Papa. Is. Old.” With that she runs to Sungyeol that is just coming out from the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes from what Sungjong has said.

“Yah! Kim Sungjong! Who teach you like that? Is it your brother? I know he is!” Myungsoo stand from the couch and walk to Sungjong. Sungjong hug her mother leg tightly while giggling happily. While Myungsoo is actually taking Sungjong ‘joke’ seriously.

 

“Mama! Papa want me out!” Sungjong says making Sungyeol widened his eyes and look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo look at his wife and shook his head.

“No! She starts it first. It’s not my fault.”

“No! Papa really me out.” Sungjong says sadly and faking her cry. Myungsoo become panic.

“No! She is the one saying me old. And she…”

“Kim Myungsoo! Stop blaming the entire thing to your daughter.” Sungyeol finally explode and sigh afterward. He lifts Sungjong in his arm before walking to their bedroom. Sungjong lift both of her eyebrows when he sees her father look at her.

 

  After getting Sungjong sleep, Sungyeol sit on the bed and smile looking at his daughter. Then, he hears the door creak open. Myungsoo step in and stand beside Sungyeol.

 

“Yeol, I’m not…” Sungyeol giggle.

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner Self Talk

Is he still thinking that I’m mad because of Sungjong joke? But, thank god it’s only Sungjong at home. If there are Byunghun and Changhyun, this home will crack someday. And thinking about them, what if there…are more kids in this house???

 

“Yeol, why are you giggling? Your husband is serious now.” Myungsoo says and Sungyeol look at him.

“I’m giglging because of my husband that didn’t realize his daughter just joking about it and even didn’t realize I’m playing act too.” Sungyeol says and glance at Myungsoo.

“Then, you’re not mad?” Sungyeol stand from the bed and wanted to hadded outside but, Myungsoo hug him from the back.

 

“Don’t do that anymore Yeol. I’m afraid you’ll leave me because of that.” Sungyeol chuckle.

“You’re so childish. I’ll never leave you okay? So, don’t worry.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo pull him into a kiss. They smile to each other after they pull apart.

 

“Myung, fetch Byunghun and Changhyun from the kindergarten. And also let Changhyun to properly apologize to the teacher because of this morning okay?” Sungyeol free himself from Myungsoo hug.

“Ricky didn’t have to apologize because it’s just a small matter.”

“Yah! That is not a small matter. Pulling the teacher hair and claw her face. I don’t want my daughter to be rebellious gangster in the future.” Sungyeol says and exit the room.

 

“That is just small matter right? And…Ricky nail sure sharp. Right Sungjong?” He asks the sleeping Sungjong and smile alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m really sorry for what my daughter did early this morning.” Myungsoo bow to the teacher with Ricky standing with a smirk on her face. How Ricky know how to smirk? That’s so mysterious! Myungsoo squat down to make him in the same height as his daughter.

 

“Ricky, apologize now. If not papa will throw your teddy.” Ricky ogles her eyes and crossed her arm. Myungsoo sigh and finally put his palm behind Ricky head to make her bow forcefully.

“It’s okay. I hope she will behave next time.” The teacher says and bow to them before walking away squealing.

 

Kim Changhyun @ Kim Ricky Inner Self Talk

What a f*****g priceless teacher! You don’t have to squealing like a mad person! This person will not falling for your useless face!

 

Ricky pointed to her father and Myungsoo stand before looking around the kindergarten looking for this one kid.

 

“Ricky-ah, where is your oppa?” Ricky shrugged her shoulder and also looking around.

“Papa, let I search for my stu…no no. My lovely oppa.” Ricky says and run inside the kindergarten back.

 

Its not even 1 minute, Ricky already running outside quickly? From a far she already called for Myungsoo loudly making the other parent in the kindergarten look at them.

 

“PAPA!!!! BYUNGHUN OPPA DOESN’T WANT TO COME OUT FROM THE TOILET EVEN THE TEACHER PERSUADE HIM!” Myungsoo start to panicked. Even L.Joe is a pert maybe but, he stills his sons.

 

He quickly follows Ricky to the kindergarten toilet and stand in front one of the toilet stall that has L.Joe inside.

 

“L.Joe, come out. This is papa.” Myungsoo knock on the door but, no response.

“Kim L.Joe!” Myungsoo knock harder. Some of the teacher there is worried looking at them.

 

Ricky smiles because she saw someone at the toilet entrance looking sadly at where L.Joe is.

 

“This is interesting.”

 

 

A/N: The first day for L.Joe and Ricky at kindergarten and its a disaster...Sungjong be a good girl and no swearing huhuhu...I'm the bad one making Sungjong like that but, that is my job hahaha!

Thank you for the subscribers that stick to me during my hiatus, I'm really appreciate that. For those who comment also thank you and also for the viewer and thanks for upvote this story...I'm sorry for not replying the comment -__-

Currently playing: BoA - The Shadow (Japanese Ver.)