Copy of Someone

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 3

Copy of Someone

 

After 1 years

 

 Kim Myungsoo now is having an energy breakdown + mental breakdown because of?

 

“Yah! L.Joe! Don’t run!” Myungsoo are now running in a circle at the living room because a certain kids didn’t want to wear any shirt. Myungsoo didn’t care if his sons didn’t want to wear it but, its winter plus L.Joe just a 1 year old kid, what if he caught with flu.

 

Currently, Myungsoo is alone in the house. His wife? Sungyeol are now shopping with his parents buying things that necessary for a kid and baby. Speak of L.Joe, he is an immature kid that are really full of energy. He doesn’t know what’s the meaning of ‘STOP’ or ‘STILL’.

 

2 minutes have passed.

 

After get L.Joe caught in his arm, he quickly slips the long sleeve gray shirt with a tiger printed on it to him before L.Joe run away from his grasp. “Finally. How could this kid learn to run so fast? He walks at 8 months. It’s so early and it’s so tiring.” Myungsoo mumble alone closing his eyes. He sighs heavily and lays his back on the floor.

 

“Yeol-ah, quickly come back. I’m tired, cuddle me, hug me and kiss me.” Myungsoo says, eyes still close. Suddenly, he feels a shadow covering his face from the living room lights. He slowly opens his eyes and sees his sons standing beside his head holding a small bucket with water.

 

“L.Joe, wh…” Myungsoo is surprised with L.Joe next action. He actually pours the water on his father face and start laughing like crazy. L.Joe throws the bucket away.

 

Myungsoo get up and wipe the water at his eyes with his hands. When he opens his eyes he sees a smirking L.Joe standing in front of him. “YAH! KIM L.JOE!” Myungsoo get up. Soon, the father and son running session start again.

 

 Suddenly, the front door is opened reveling his parents and his wife. Myungsoo froze. Sungyeol look at him and widened his eyes. “MYUNGSOO!! BYUNGHUN!!” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The father and son are now sitting on their knees on the floor. Both showed a relax face and there is no a sign of guilty from what they do. Their shirts are all wet and their faces are covered by white thick substance.

 

“Why I’m here? I should now with my Yeol cuddling in the room.” Myungsoo mumble alone. Then, he hears Sungyeol sigh.

 

“Now, explain. How both of you get into this big mess?” Sungyeol says after sit on the couch crossing his legs and arm. While Myungsoo and Byunghun is sitting on the floor in front of Sungyeol.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“YAH! KIM BYUNGHUN!” Myungsoo get up. Soon, the father and son running session start again. Myungsoo are now following each of L.Joe step in the house. Then, he has a very brilliant idea he ever thought. He enters the kitchen and takes the small bucket that L.Joe used earlier. He fills the bucket with enough water and called for L.Joe to come to the kitchen.

 

“L.Joe-ah, come here papa have something interesting.” Without knowing what is the interesting L.Joe walk to the kitchen and he didn’t find his father.

 

“Take that!” Myungsoo come out from behind a cupboard and splash the water to L.Joe and cover him with flour. Myungsoo smile proudly. The white L.Joe from up to toe turn around and glare at his father.

 

“Papa!” Without a warning he snatches the packet of flour in Myungsoo hands and throws it directly on his father face.

 

“YES! ME WIN!” L.Joe smile.

 

“You kid!” Myungsoo take more flour from inside the cabinet and they start to have a flour fight in the kitchen.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Sungyeol sigh and rubbed his temple. He stands up and takes a towel. He kneels in front of L.Joe and start wiping the flour on his face. Myungsoo looks at L.Joe, jealous. L.Joe sees his father looking at him and smirks at him.

 

“You have to shower Byunghun. Look at your clothe. Let mama shower you.” Sungyeol says and smile. L.Joe nodded eagerly with his mother statement.

 

“Sungyeol, what about me?” Myungsoo point to himself.

 

“You. Shower. By. Yourself.” Myungsoo didn’t expect that words to come out.

 

Myungsoo eyed L.Joe beside Sungyeol. “Mama.” L.Joe tugged his mother trousers and spread his arm towards him telling him to lift him.

 

“What happen? Are you tired?” Sungyeol lift L.Joe in his arm before walking to the bathroom. L.Joe looked at his father that is sitting on the floor.

 

“Mama, Saranghae.” L.Joe pecks Sungyeol lips and hugs his mother, his head on the shoulder. Sungyeol stopped puzzled. His sons never being like this, really what happen today?  

 

His father on the floor widened his eyes.

 

Myungsoo @ L Inner self talk

 

‘Yah! L.Joe, those lips is mine! Don’t touch! You are a kid; you didn’t know how to kiss in a right way!’

 

Than, something make Myungsoo laugh that come from Sungyeol.

 

“Why my cute Byunghun is sweet today?” L.Joe wrinkles his forehead.

 

“Mama, Byunghun is not cute. I’m handsome. I don’t like cute!” Sungyeol giggle looking at his sons. They continue to walk to the bathroom to bath L.Joe.

 

Then, a voice comes out from the kitchen.

 

“Myung-ah, did you want omma to wash you too?” Hoya asked teasing his son from the kitchen.

 

“No need. I want my Yeol to wash me!” Myungsoo says. At the kitchen Hoya and Dongwoo laugh at their son words.

 

“Yeobo, until when we’ll clean this thing?” Dongwoo complaint.

 

“My back already hurt.” He continued.

 

“If you stopped there, no reward after this. Maybe I’ll kiss…” Hoya stopped when he sees Dongwoo wipe all the flour with all his might. Hoya giggles.

 

“Both of them are really childish.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon, they didn’t realize the night have come to greet them. Dongwoo are now with L.Joe watching cartoon at the living room while Sungyeol & Hoya make dinner for them. Myungsoo is inside the room thinking about something.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, quickly come out. Play with your son.” Dongwoo shout from the living room. After hearing his father words, Myungsoo go out and sit on the couch looking at his son, L.Joe and his father, Dongwoo sitting on the floor, eyes glued on the cartoon that is shown in the television.

 

“I don’t want to watch this! It’s childish!” L.Joe complaint to Dongwoo. Dongwoo just ignore his grandchild words and still focusing watching Pororo. L.Joe become mad, he stands up and headed to the kitchen while calling his mother.

 

“Mama! I’m hungry!” L.Joe shouts from the kitchen door.

 

“You come at the right time. Called papa and Dongwoo appa to eat.” L.Joe is weird with his mother words.

 

Byunghun @ L.Joe Inner self talk

 

‘Dongwoo appa? Is not Dongwoo my granpa? Granpa is appa father and mama is married with papa so Granpa is mama appa? *blinks* Don’t understand. Don’t want to thinks. Granpa is still granpa to me!’

 

Today, this kids really doing to much thinking. They are now eating in the dining room. Myungsoo and Sungyeol sit together with L.Joe in the middle because he insists to sits in the middle. Dongwoo and Hoya sits at the opposite side.

 

“Mama, seven.” L.Joe opened his mouth and Sungyeol spoon feed him with rice. L.Joe munches it while concentrating playing with a spoon. Then, Sungyeol sigh.

 

“Yeol, what happen?” Myungsoo asked worried. Sungyeol looked at L.Joe.

 

“Byunghun have big appetite but why his weight didn’t gain at all?” Sungyeol scooped another spoon full of rice before spoon feed L.Joe with it.

 

“Mama, eight.” Sungyeol sigh.

 

Suddenly, L.Joe lifted his spoon in the air and point to Dongwoo. All of them stare at him.

 

“Granpa Woo, Ho Mommy, Papa, Mama.” Then, he smiled.

 

“What is that L.joe?” Myungsoo asked curious.

 

“Byunghun will call the person with the name I give just now. Mama, nine.” L.Joe faces his mother and Sungyeol give him another spoon full of rice.

 

“But, why I’m the only one being called Granpa Woo?” Dongwoo asked L.Joe. L.Joe looked at him. He blinks.

 

“Because Ho Mommy didn’t deserve to be called Granma because Ho Mommy is young. Granpa Woo is still Granpa Woo.” L.Joe speaks. Hoya that seat beside Dongwoo just giggle.

 

FLASHBACK

 

At the past time, Myungsoo was 3 years old.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, let’s eat.” Dongwoo called and Myungsoo came running to him. Dongwoo lifted him. They seat together at the dining room. Suddenly, Myungsoo that were playing with his spoon lift his spoon up pointing to his mother.

 

“What Myungsoo?” Hoya asked. “Omma, Dongwoo Granpa.” Dongwoo widened his eyes.

 

“Myungsoo, why did you call your father Granpa? And why did you only called your mother omma” Dongwoo felt disappointed. “Because omma is beauty even omma is old or young. But, granpa appa is like…*he blinking* I don’t want to say.” Myungsoo opened his mouth at his mother direction. After his mother spoon feed the next rice.

 

“Omma, five.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“It’s exactly the same at that time. Yeobo, cuddle me.” Dongwoo sigh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The clock showed at 10 o’clock, it’s the time they to sleep. Myungsoo parents already inside the room sleeping. While in this couple room, there is problem actually.

 

“PAPA!!!!!!!!!” L.Joe shouts at his father madly. Because? Myungsoo is now on the bed with Sungyeol while L.Joe on the floor standing looking at his parents. Myungsoo is now back hugging Sungyeol, arm around Sungyeol waist and chin on Sungyeol shoulder. Sungyeol is now sitting between Myungsoo legs.

 

L.Joe come running to him and knocks Myungsoo legs with a pistol toy madly.

 

“Yah! It’s hurt!” Myungsoo says looking at L.Joe.

 

“Papa! Don’t hug Mama.” Myungsoo smirk at him.

 

“Yeol-ah.” With that called Sungyeol turn around his head to face Myungsoo. He quickly pecks Sungyeol lips and cheek. Sungyeol blush cupping his own face.

 

“Look, mama like what papa do.” Myungsoo smile playfully to his son.

 

L.Joe blinks.“Yah! We’re in front of Byunghun, don’t do that again.” Sungyeol hit Myungsoo arm. 

 

“Mama.” Sungyeol turn his head to face L.Joe.

 

“I think papa, want another child.” Sungyeol widened his eyes.

 

“Who teach you to say something like that Byunghun.” Sungyeol asked. L.Joe points his finger at Myungsoo.

 

“Myungsoo, what actually you teach a 1 year old kid?” Sungyeol let himself free from Myungsoo hugging.

 

“It’s the true statement actually.” Myungsoo confessed.

 

“Yah! KIM MYUNGSOO! WATCH YOUR MOUTH! YOU’RE NOW SAYING SOMETHING THAT KID SHOULD NOT HEAR!” Sungyeol slap Myungsoo arm. Byunghun that are watching his parents laugh at their action. Soon, he also joins his mother biting his father with a pillow.

 

After a while, they fall into a deep slumber with L.Joe sleeping between Myungsoo and Sungyeol. “Kim Sungyeol, what the thing that L.Joe says is true.” Myungsoo caressed Sungyeol and he fall to sleep.   

 

 

A/N: HIATUS FOR  MONTH!!! BECAUSE of the project that the teacher supposed to give in August but, give it in this month and this month also the month that this project will be send to the teacher back. AISH!!!! But,  when i have time in my hiatus maybe i'll update? I don't know...so be patience okay? Anyway....................Thank you for the comment and subscribe and the viewer.