Who are you?

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

 

CHAPTER 12

Who are you?

 

A/N: I forgot to said...In this chapter there will be a new character...wait! Two new character...So, note that...Because in the future I'll be using that two character...maybe? hahahaha. One more, the new character age I change it even I didn't state their age...-__-

 

“Please, just for tomorrow.” Myungsoo plead to someone through the call. The person in the opposite line sighs in defeat.

“No! I have a date with my hubby.”

“What? Stop dating with your own hubby! Just and get pregnant! Aish. Anyway, just tomorrow okay?”

“Ermm, I don’t want. And its not ! Its making love!”

“I don't care but, don’t be like this just tomorrow okay?”

“Cth! What a pathetic hyung. Okay, just tomorrow!” Myungsoo smile after hearing that words even he gets called ‘pathetic’.

“Thanks, I’ll message the address okay?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

L.Joe and Ricky are now standing in front of the kindergarten entrance staring at the person in front of them. They just hold their hands looking at the strangers.

 

“Excuse me. Who are you? Why are you the one fetching us?” Ricky asks politely but, L.Joe.

“Ricky let’s go. He is nice. I know that he *whisper to Ricky* has a nice .” Ricky glares at her brother.

“If one more time oppa says something like that. I’ll report to Chanhee unnie.” L.Joe quickly sealed his mouth.

 

“So, can we go now?” The stanger says. L.Joe just dragged Ricky into the car and the stranger just shook his head.

“Like father like son. That’s why he is L.Joe!” The stranger mumble. When the kids enter the car there is another stranger at the driver seat. Ricky looks at him and binks again.

“And who are you?”

“Changhyun-ah, the story is later. But, in short we’re your…urm how I should put it.” Ricky tilts her head.

 

“I know, our uncle and aunty!” L.Joe says and both of the strangers nodded their head.

“Like I thought its L hyung son.” Then, they drive to a café.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Is the food okay?” L.Joe and Ricky nodded their head.

“By the way, what are both of your names?” L.Joe asks pointing his fork to them and asking with mouth full with food.

“L.Joe-ah, you should swallow your food first.”

 

“I’m Minh…”

“He’s B-Bomb a.k.a Woo Yukwon husband okay? Before this my name is Kim Yukwon.” Both of the sibling’s blinks confused.

“That’s mean, you and you are married.” Ricky says. B-bomb and Yukwon nodded their head.

“L.Joe-ah, what are you search for?” L.Joe ignore B-bomb question and continue looking around the café, under their table, and lastly he pat Yukwon stomach.

 

“Is the baby inside? Or did both of you didn’t do *** yet.” L.Joe wriggles his eyebrow making B-bomb blush and Yukwon look at him annoyed.

“Stop that! As soon, I’ll get pregnant okay but, not now because my hubby is busy.” Yukwon crossed his arm to his chest. 

“Oh! But, how come papa is busy but, still can get mama pregnant?” Ricky asks ‘the unexpected’ question to her brother.

 

“Ricky-yah!!! Where did you learn that?” L.Joe is amazed.

“I think because I sit with oppa too much.”

“Yah! You ungrateful kid! You…” Yukwon just looks at them without doing anything while B-bomb is the one trying too calming L.Joe down and bowing to the other people in the café because of the noise the siblings cause.

“Should we go back now?” B-bomb asks his wife and Yukwon just nodded.

“Wait! Which home we’re talking now.”

“Ours right?” Yukwon then looks at the kids and palm his forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sungyeol is currently walking around the house or maybe walking at the same place in the living room. Myungsoo and Sungjong that are sitting on the couch watching the television become distract.

 

“Mama!” “Yeol!” They called in unison but, Sungyeol ignored them and keep glancing at the front door.

 

Sungjong stand on the couch.

 

“MAMA!!!!!!” Sungyeol is surprised with the loud voice and when he turns around he sees Sungjong annoyed face while Myungsoo is sitting beside the little girl closing his ears.

“Mama, don’t do that. I’ll become dizzy looking at you.” Sungjong complaint.

“Yeol, what happen?” Myungsoo drop his hand that cover his ear and walk to Sungyeol. He hugs Sungyeol from the back and put his chin on Sungyeol shoulder.

 

“They are not home yet. Its already night, I’m worried Myung-ie.” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrow.

“Who are they?” Sungyeol release himself from his husband and glare at him.

“What? I’m just asking.” Sungyeol crossed his arm.

“Can’t you see who is not home yet now?!” He raised his voice a little bit. Myungsoo look around and then back at Sungyeol.

 

“Everyone is here.” Sungyeol palm his forehead.

“You freak! Can’t you see that Byunghun and Changhyun are not home yet?!!” Myungsoo blinks and then he realize it.

“Oh! Yeol, you’re right.” Sungyeol ruffle his hair, annoyed.

“Since when did my husband become stupid and clueless like this?” Sungjong that looks at them is weird. She jump from the couch and walk to Myungsoo before tugging her father shirt.

 

“Papa, why mama is like that? Is mama already become crazy people?” Myungsoo chuckle and ruffle Sungjong hair.

“Papa!! I don’t want to become mama. I’m not crazy.” Sungjong show an angry face but, that making Myungsoo smile.

“Yeol, don’t worry. They will come back so…”

 

DING! DONG!

 

“They are already back.” Myungsoo wanted to open the door but, he gets pushed by Sungyeol. Sungyeol open the door and he sees only L.Joe with a big lollipop in his hand. Sungyeol hug his son tightly.

“Byunghun-ah, where Changhyun?” L.Joe just pointed to where the elevator place is. Then, Sungyeol can see Ricky is walking to his direction holding someone hands.

 

“Minhyuk hyung?” Sungyeol is surprised.

“Sungyeol!” B-bomb says.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hyung, why didn’t you say that you already come back from Japan?” Sungyeol asks after he places the drinks in front of him and Yukwon.

“We just reach 2 weeks ago. We thought to meet both you but, you know how my wife is and your husband is…” Sungyeol sit beside B-bomb and sigh before they together lift their head to the source of the voice of the two siblings Kim Myungsoo and Kim Yukwon in the room.

 

“Hyung! I said its not me!”

“It’s definitely you! Yah! How many times I have said? If he can’t move first, you should…”

“That is my problem. I just wanna take it slow hyung. I didn’t like to rush things and moreover my hubby is working.”

“Yah! Kim Yukwon, then did you think that your hyung here didn’t work? But, I manage too…”

“Because Sungyeol hyung spoil hyung too much.”

“He didn’t…”

 

Then, the room door is open harshly by Sungyeol.

 

“Just stop it both of you!” Myungsoo and Yukwon look at Sungyeol.

“Kim Myungsoo is an f…”

“Yukwon, no cursing. We have discussed about this thing right?” B-bomb says from behind Sungyeol. Yukwon look at his husband before huff annoyed.    

“Actually, what are the issues that make both of you fighting like this?” Sungyeol walk between both of them.

 

“Just asks Yukwon.” Yukwon widened his eyes with his brother statement.

“Why me? Hyung you’re the one that should tell your own wife about this. Because you’re the one that start it first…”

“Hah?! You’re the one that…” Sungyeol scratch his un-itcy scalp.

“Wait! I think I know now. Is this because Yukwon didn’t get pregnant---yet?” Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol and Yukwon nodded.

“Just because of that?” Sungyeol sigh.

“Yes. And Hyung is just too…” Yukwon clapsed his mouth and run to the toilet with B-bomb following behind.

 

“Now, Kim Myungsoo. You should not say something like that.”

“Why not? He’s my little brother, he deserve…”

“Look! The situation is, he’s the one that will carry the baby and not you!” Sungyeol shook and sigh heavily before exit the room leaving Myungsoo alone in the room.

“Papa, you’re really a stupid guy right? Or maybe are you born to become a stupid? Aish...” L.Joe that is stand in front of Myungsoo and shook his head. 

 

A/N: The question is...Who is B-Bomb parents? Hehe...I already give hint when both of the new character introduce themselves. AND I'LL BE IN HIATUS AGAIN...FOR 2 WEEKS AND HALF OR MAYBE 3 WEEKS BECAUSE OF MY MID-TERM EXAM AND...ARGH!!!!!!!!! 

Anyway, thanks for sticking to this story...or maybe lame story but, anyway thanks....^-^ -__- But, I didn't know that this story get so much love from [81] Subscribers, [4] votes, and [42] comments...anyway, thank you very much hehehehe...