Perfect for Bullying

REAL STORY (Our Life)

 

CHAPTER 4

Perfect for Bullying

 

“Myungie~~~ Yeollie want to eat~~” Sungyeol tugging his husband shirt and showed him his puppy eyes. Myungsoo can’t ignore it because he just too cute. If possible he wants to attack him now, but his mother reminds him that he can’t because Sungyeol is…pregnant with their second child.

 

“Myungie, is ignoring me~~~” Suddenly, Sungyeol pout and cry. Myungsoo widened his eyes.

 

“Yeol, just wait a minute. I’ll come back.” Myungsoo says and Sungyeol face quickly changes to a happy face. Myungsoo sigh. He goes out to take some food and walk back inside their room.

 

They’re now alone in the house while their parents are going honeymoon for one week. L.Joe? He’s watching television outside. His favorite cartoon, tom & jerry.

 

L.Joe that are concentrate looking at the television screen shock when he hears his mother voice crying inside the room. He quickly run to the room and peek from the gap of the unclosed door. He sees his father try to stop his mother from crying. He blinks many times.

 

“Papa, what happen?” L.Joe pushes the door slowly and enters the room.

 

“Did papa bullying mama?” L.Joe looks at his father madly.

 

“Is not like that. Your mother is hungry but, he doesn’t know what he wants to eat so he cries.” L.Joe nodded understands.

 

“Then, I’ll help mama.” Myungsoo is weird. How L.Joe wants to help Sungyeol?
 

L.Joe walks to his mother that is sitting on the bed and leans his head to his mother stomach.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah, what did you want to eat? Don’t make mama become like this.” Myungsoo & Sungyeol is amazed looking at L.Joe behavior. L.Joe smile and seat beside his mother.

 

“Mama, dongsaeng says sorry to mama.” Sungyeol just chuckle and kiss L.Joe forehead. L.Joe looks at his father and smirk.

 

Byunghun @ L.Joe Inner self talk

‘Papa, I got a kiss from my pretty mother. I hope my dongsaeng is healthy, because I want to play with…What actually my dongsaeng gender? I don’t care as long I got to play with him/her.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The family is now at the hospital, inside Sungyeol room. Sungyeol is now sleeping. L.Joe is holding his mother hands tightly and he is sitting on his father lap while his father sitting on a chair beside Sungyeol.

 

“L.Joe, did you know what your baby donsaeng gender?” Myungsoo asks and L.Joe looked at him.

 

“I want girl dongsaeng.” L.Joe raised his arm in the air.

 

“Ding. Ding. Ding! You get one now. Your dongsaeng is a girl.” Myungsoo says and L.Joe clapping his hands.

 

Kim L.Joe @ Byunghun is now 2 years old. He becomes more mature? But, the truth is he didn’t fight anymore with his father, he now become a best friend to his father. He promises he didn’t want to do what he does to his father during him 1 year old.

 

“Papa, when mama will awake?” After L.Joe words finish, Sungyeol flinch on the bed slowly opening his eyes, waking up.

 

“Mama!” When Sungyeol open his eyes he sees L.Joe and Myungsoo beside him. L.Joe is put on his feet on the floor and Myungsoo helped Sungyeol to sit on the bed with back leaning to the bed for support.

 

“Mama, I want to see my girl dongsaeng.” L.Joe says excited.

 

“Okay. Mama, will call the nurse to bring your girl dongsaeng.” Sungyeol smile to him.

 

After a while, a nurse comes in with a baby in the baby incubator stroller. The nurse places the incubator stroller beside Sungyeol bed. She lifts the baby slowly and place on her mother arm. The nurse bowed and then went out from the VIP room of Kim Sungyeol that Kim Myungsoo pays for his wife. L.Joe that is standing on the floor wanted to climb on the high hospital bed but, he can’t because he didn’t have enough height. Myungsoo chuckle looking at L.Joe. He then lift L.Joe and place him beside his mother.

 

“Look, this is your dongsaeng.” Sungyeol showed the baby to L.Joe. He blinks looking at the baby.

 

“Mama, what should we call her?”

 

“About the name, mama will give Byunghun to name her.” Sungyeol says and L.Joe grinned happily.

 

“Even the name Byunghun give is not suit for her.” Sungyeol is silent. Then, L.Joe pouted.

 

“Mama says I can give her name so…”

 

“Okay. Okay. Mama will allow you.”

 

Kim Sungyeol Inner self talk

‘For a 1 year old kid he really knows how to talk. And now he is 2 years old. *sigh* I don’t think a 1 year old or 2 years old kid can talk fluently like Byunghun. Oh! My kid is intelligent. I bet her will become like her brother.’

 

“Changhyun!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at L.Joe.

 

“Then...” He looked at his father that is sitting on the chair beside the bed.

 

“Ricky!” Sungyeol widened his eyes after L.Joe says Ricky. “Byunghun, what’s that?” Sungyeol wants to confirm something.

 

“My dongsaeng name.” L.Joe says proudly.

 

“Papa like that name very well even though Ricky is not suit for a girl but, Changhyun is cute.” Myungsoo patted L.Joe head.

 

“Yes! Papa praise me!” L.Joe says happy. Sungyeol can’t says anything because he’s the one that give L.Joe light green to give a name to his girl dongsaeng. He actually forgot that Kim L.Joe @ Kim Byunghun is an exactly copy of his father Kim Myungsoo. If it a same copy so the taste of giving name also will be the same.

 

“Mama, you like that right?” Sungyeol just nodded and he feels pity to his new baby.

 

“Okay. I’ll go register the name now.” Myungsoo stand up from the chair happily. “L.Joe, do you want to follow papa?” L.Joe quickly spread his arm wide open to his father signaling Myungsoo to lift him.

 

Myungsoo lift L.Joe in his arm and headed to the door. “Yeol, I’ll go first with L.Joe. If anything happen called me.” Myungsoo winked at Sungyeol. When L.Joe sees his father wink at his mother, he also does the same.

 

Sungyeol looked at the baby in his arm. “I hope you’ll not be like your father & brother.” Sungyeol kissed Changhyun @ Ricky forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After hearing the news about Sungyeol give birth to their second child, Myungsoo parents quickly come back from their honeymoon. Actually they planned to extend their honeymoon to 1 year. Yes it 1 year. Because of this news they want to go back looking at their second grandchild. The most excited is Dongwoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The baby girl name Changhyun @ Ricky is now knows how to crawl. L.Joe looked at his little sister amazed.

 

“I know what to do to you.” L.Joe says looking at her. He looks around to check whether their parent is there or not. “Not here.” He walks to his toys box and take out many Lego.

He sits in front of Changhyun. He grins evil.

 

Suddenly, the Myungyeol couple that is now in their bedroom hears a baby cried. Sungyeol quickly walks outside and see Changhyun body is cover with many Lego. Sungyeol lift Changhyun in his arm and tried to calm her down. Myungsoo blinks his eyes. “Kim L.Joe comes here!” Myungsoo called his son. He knows Sungyeol is mad with L.Joe because he makes his little sister like a toys.

 

Last time, L.Joe tried to let Changhyun to wear a bucket at her head. Thank goodness at that time Sungyeol see him. Yesterday, L.Joe tried to make Changhyun as his horse. Myungsoo see it and quickly lift L.Joe before Changhyun start to cry but, it’s too late because the girl is crying because she fall from the crawling position and make a contact with the hard floor.

 

Kim Myungoo @ L Inner self talk

L.Joe-ah, I know what you are thinking now. Girl is easy to be bully right? *sigh* don’t be like that, be a nice oppa to Changhyun. About the name, you did a great job my son! Such a perfect name! But, about the statement girl is easy to bully is not right because your mother is easy to be bullied even he’s a guy. Maybe, he’s a girl. *nodded*

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo is on the bed looking at his laptop. “The sell drop a little bit. *sigh* I should go to the office tomorrow.” Myungsoo is the President of KIM PRODUCTION. He always at home because he let his close friend to take control of everything when he’s not in the office. “Woohyun-ah, you better get ready tomorrow. Why did the sell drop? Maybe, everyday I should go to the office.” Myungsoo sighs heavily.

 

Then, he sees his wife enter the room after get L.Joe sleeps in his own room. He’s actually too young to sleep in his own room but, L.Joe is the one want to so, they didn’t have a choice. Sungyeol take a look at Changhyun sleeping face in the cradle in their room before walks to the king size bed.

 

Myungsoo shut down his black laptop when he sees his wife walks to him. Sungyeol climbs on the bed and cover his body with the blanket. Myungsoo also do the same. He cuddles himself to Sungyeol. He wrapped his arm around Sungyeol waist, head on Sungyeol shoulder.

 

“Are you tired Yeollie?” Sungyeol just nodded and turn his body to faces his handsome husband. He touches Myungsoo cheek.

 

“You’re handsome.” Myungsoo chuckle. “Why today you become like this? Are you sick?” Myungsoo chuckles. “Maybe Byunghun will be like you. Because looking at both of them, I remember when we were both high school.” Sungyeol smiles. “Yeah. That’s right. I’m the bully and you’re the one get bullied.” Sungyeol pout.

 

Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol pout lips. “Don’t do that. If not I can’t hold back.” Sungyeol feels he’s blushing and he snuggle to Myungsoo chest. Soon, they fall asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Early in the morning, the baby cry can be heard from Sungyeol bedroom. Myungsoo is out to work and early in the morning he hears his husband says something about ‘killing?’ “Myungsoo-ah, I hope you don’t kill your underlings in the office.” Sungyeol says and continue cutting vegetables in the kitchen before he hears Changhyun cry.

 

He washes his hand and wipe on his apron before opening it and walks to his bedroom. He gasped. Crayon, marker and everything those are same with it are scattered on the floor. Sungyeol quickly go to Changhyun and widened his eyes. He tattered the big paper that is wrapped around the small baby before lifting her up to hush her.

 

He put Changhyun back in her cradle. He starts to tidy the room and put it in a box that is full of color. He lifts Changhyun in his arm back and step out from the room. “Kim Byunghun.” “Ne, mama.” L.Joe run to his mother and hug his leg. “Hehe…mama is surprised right.” L.Joe says and smile but, Sungyeol face says the different thing. L.Joe let his mother leg go and looks down.

 

“Why did you do to your sister just now?” L.Joe is silent. Sungyeol kneel down in front of L.Joe with Changhyun in his arm. “Apologize to her.” L.Joe still silent. “Byunghun.” “Why mama always in Changhyun side? I just want to make a surprised to mama and papa. But, mama and papa always see like I’m bullying her. I’m not.” L.Joe broke into tears. Sungyeol gasped. “Mama didn’t mean that. But, your manner is wrong Byunghun. Tell mama what you want to do actually?”

 

“I just want to wrap Changhyun like a present and show to mama and papa because mama and papa didn’t look happy when with me so I want to make both of you happy.” L.Joe hiccup, his small hands covering both of his eyes. Sungyeol hug L.Joe tightly. “We’re not unhappy when we’re with you. We’re happy, don’t think like that. We love you and Changhyun also love you.” Sungyeol looks at L.Joe. L.Joe moves his hands from his eyes when he feels someone touch his cheek. “Oppa…” L.Joe stare at Changhyun and the baby girl smiles.

 

“Look, Byunghun her first words is oppa that’s mean you.” Sungyeol says. L.Joe look at his mother and then to Changhyun. “I’m sorry Ricky.” L.Joe leans towards her and kisses her cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m back. Sungyeol-ah!!” “Shh!!” Myungsoo is silent when Sungyeol place his finger in front of his lips. Sungyeol smile at him and dragged Myungsoo to L.Joe room. He opens the door slowly. “Look on the bed.” Myungsoo look inside and found L.Joe is sleeping with Changhyun with L.Joe arm around Changhyun hugging her. “They’re cute right?” Myungsoo wrap his arm around Sungyeol waist and whisper to his ears. “You’re cute too.” Sungyeol blush.

 

Kim Myungsoo @ L Inner Self talk

‘They are cute but, I know my Sungyeol is cuter.’

 

A/N: My hiatus will be extended maybe until at the end of October so be patience for the next update. I never thought that this story will have so many subscribers. Thank you for that ^_^ 

 

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment and view...^_^