Bonding

REAL STORY (Our Life)

CHAPTER 18

Bonding

 

A/N: Actually I don't want to break apart our precious couple Myungyeol!!! Its heartbreaking! Basically, I'll be not writing about Myungsoo and the girl(OC) about what happen between them and such because it'll soon come to Myungyeol getting divorce...and I can't bear with it TT_TT Because I'll get carried with the story...So, bear with me...(Aish~ I don't know just why I became an author) But, don't worry I'll still write about a little story for what happen between Myungsoo and the OC girl >v<

 

“Omma! I love him so much! I can’t let him go just like that!”

“Kim Jaekyung! Enough!!! Don’t you realize that if you do all this thing you’ll only make their…”

“I don’t care!! I love him!” Her father sits on the couch massaging his temple. Jaekyung crossed her arm to her chest angrily. She actually comes to her parent’s house to tell them that she is going to marry soon.

 

She even tells about Myungsoo to them and her plan. She thought because she is the only child in her family and her parent loves her too much, her parent will agreed like the past but, she got a different reaction.

 

“Kim Jaekyung you better don’t. You’ll make them more hurt and moreover his wife is pregnant!” Her mother raised her voice. Jaekyung anger boiled when she hears that her mother actually defend Sungyeol over her own daughter.

“Jaekyung honey, look here. There is someone that wait you in the state and already propose to you right?” Jaekyung rolled her eyes; annoying.

 

“You even said to him, to wait for you right?”

“But, I’m just pretending that time! I hate him and he’s not my taste!” She said.

“But, why did you still wear the angagement ring that he gives?” Jaekyung is taken back with her mother words.

“I—I don’t’!”

“Don’t lie to your mother! I’m your mother for heaven sake!” Her mother said and sighs afterwards.

 

“Even you make the ring become a necklace and wear it. Hiding it inside your shirt but, I can see it and I know that you love him.” Jaekyung anger died down when her mother said that words.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The three siblings are sitting at the living room on the floor playing with their toys. Once in a while Ricky will glance over the room to look at their father on the couch. Sungyeol is out with Myungsoo parent for a baby check up. Myungsoo actually wanted to go with him but, Sungyeol tell him he need to take care of his child and it’s the best time to make up their bond back.

 

“Papa.” Ricky called and Myungsoo look at her.

“Papa wants to join us play?” L.Joe tugged her arm telling not too if not Sungjong will be scared. Myungsoo heart breaks when he hears L.Joe whisper but, he can’t do anything with that. That’s what he got for his action.

 

“But, I want to play with papa. We always play with papa and it’s bored playing among us.” Ricky said and L.Joe realizes it.

“But, I don’t want Jong-ie to cry anymore. Moreover, I hate papa.” L.Joe complaint.

“But, oppa never hate papa right even oppa said so.” L.Joe is silent. It’s true that all the ‘hate papa’ things are just coming out from his mouth and not his heart.

 

But, in Sungjong case. It’s different because in a young age she gets a shocked. Usually their father will be not angry with anything Sungjong has done even she throw a tantrum. He will just coax her and continue to play with her. Maybe Sungjong should have more time to make up with her father because she’s still afraid to look at Myungsoo.

 

L.Joe then feels a tugged on his shirt and sees Sungjong looking at him. “Oppa, don’t know to do.” L.Joe didn’t quite understand what she’s talking about.

“Want play. No best.”

“What are you trying to say?” L.Joe asks and Sungjong pout. In this kind situation, the only person that actually willing to hear her bubbling is her father. Even Myungsoo didn’t understand and trying to figure out what his daughter talking about but, still he manage to understand it.

 

“I want play. Papa no wants?” Sungjong look down and finally L.Joe understands what she means by her words just now. He just wanted to play with their father like the time they usually do.

“But, scare.” Sungjong nuzzle her face to L.Joe shirt; pouting. L.Joe look at her and then to Myungsoo.

 

L.Joe walks to Myungsoo with Sungjong hugging him from behind or actually hiding behind him. Myungsoo look at him and L.Joe gulp before talking. “Papa, I’m sorry for telling that I hate you.” L.Joe said and looks down. Myungsoo is surprised with L.Joe confession. His son, L.Joe that he knows never apologize to anyone even it’s his own fault. But, today he sees a different side of L.Joe.

 

“I don’t hate papa---and don’t be angry and don’t hate me.” Myungsoo patted L.Joe head and smile to him. Then, Ricky stand beside her brother; smiling to her father.

“Papa, patted me too.” She says and Myungsoo chuckle looking at her cuteness.

 

“L.Joe-ah, papa never hates you and…I’ll promise not to be mad like that anymore.” Myungsoo said and he feels tears around his eyes just waiting to fall down.

 

“And…Jong-ie, don’t hide.” L.Joe said and hold Sungjong arm around his waist and pull her out slowly from behind him but, still holding L.Joe arm; hiding her face and glancing at her father.

“Papa…” Sungjong called and Myungsoo smiled.

“Come here.” He opens his arm and Sungjong come to her father hug and crying hard; holding Myungsoo tightly.

 

“I’m sorry for scaring you.”

“Papa mad scare. Hate mama cry everyday. Jong-ie hurt hear mama cry. I’m sorry papa.” Sungjong said between her hiccups.

“No. Papa is the one should say sorry.” Myungsoo kiss Sungjong forehead and caress her hair.

 

“Papa.” Myungsoo lift his head and welcome with a crossing arm to the chest Ricky; face annoyed.

“Yah! Papa is mine.” Ricky pushes her little sister and hug Myungsoo.

“No! Unnie bad!” Sungjong wipe her tears and pout. L.Joe rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Stop. Don’t be like a fighting kid!” Finally the real L.Joe explodes.

 

“But, we’re kids.” Ricky said an L.Joe palm his face.

“Don’t talk back to elder.”

“Oppa. Old.” Sungjong said and smile.

“Yah!” He runs after Sungjong in the room. Ricky climbs on the couch and kneel beside Myungsoo side. He tapped Myungsoo shoulder and her father turns his head to face his daughter.

 

“Papa, don’t cry. Papa not handsome when cry. But, still handsome. Eumm…I don’t know.” Myungsoo smile and he feels Ricky small thumb wipe his tears.

“Thank you.” He kiss Ricky cheek and Ricky smile brightly. She climbs down the couch and joins the two running and laughing around the house.

 

“You’re really one lucky father in the world.” Myungsoo looks up and sees Sungyeol beside him. He didn’t even notice Sungyeol beside him and even didn’t notice he actually enter the house. Sungyeol sit beside him and Myungsoo hug him immediately saying his apologize again and again.

 

“Myung-ah, do you want to know something?” Myungsoo just hug his wife, didn’t bother to answer his question.

“I never mad at you and I never hate you…I love you even what ever thing that you have done towards me.” Myungsoo lift his head and he can’t express his feelings. He really is lucky because get to married to an angel.

 

“I’m sorry Yeol. I promise not to--”

“Meet her.”

“What? I don’t! Why you said something like that?”

“You should settle the entire problem. I actually hate her so much but, thinking that she’s also a confuse person like me in the past. You should discuss.”

“But, I don’t want to meet her anymore. I don’t want you to hurt.”

“It’s okay. Just go and I’ll be waiting for you at home. Because if I’m there with you. I’m sure the problem will not getting bigger and I’m positive she actually confuse about her heart. She actually did love you.”

 

Myungsoo smile and kiss Sungyeol on the lips, passionately. How he miss this moment. “Omo!” They broke apart and look at Ricky. Then, she runs away with some words like.

“Oppa! Our parents is chu chu each other!” Then, they hear Ricky cries. The reason is just one, Ricky head got knock by L.Joe because she gets into their parent make out session.