The President's Daughter

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

 BGM: Kara-Lupin (I was listening to this when I typed up this chapter so yeah.. XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TYiyEhxdI

 

Chapter 2

The President's Daughter

 

 

You were sipping on your coffee with your friend after a long day of classes. It was an everyday thing for you and what was about to happen was an everyday event as well. 

“Yah! Yeon Woo! How are you even gonna come out with us to the party?” Your best friend, Hyosung asked.

She was the daughter of an important politician as well, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea. You followed Hyosung’s gaze and rolled your eyes. She was eyeing your three buff bodyguards in black suits.

They were standing a few feet behind you, looking stiff as sticks. You were sitting at a small café located on the campus of your university.

“C’mon. You know me. I’ll run away from them in no time.” You shrugged like it was nothing with a wink.

Hyosung was still not convinced. “But this time these look more skilled.” She was still eyeing them while sipping her latte. 

“Just because they are buffer does not mean they are smarter. All they know is how to fight.” You looked at your body guards and stuck your tongue out at them. “Merong!~”

"Hey, don't do that. People are watching. You're the president's daughter." Hyosung warned.

You shrugged and stuck your tongue out at her as well.Hyosung laughed, “Immature as always.”

“You’re the one to talk.” You eyed her sideways and both of you cracked up. You sipped your latte for one last time.

You grabbed your purse and slipped out of your heels. “Meet me at the new store of Gucci, I heard they have a grand opening today. I’ll need more appropriate clothing if we are going to that party.” You smirked slyly.

Hyosung nodded and stood up. Your guards suddenly became more alert at her movements. She rolled her eyes grabbing her own purse. “I’ll see you later Yeon Woo.” She made a phone shape with her hand and mouthed a ‘call me’. With that she eyed the guards once more and swaggered out of the café. 

 

You stood up and looked shorter than usual without your heels on. Your bodyguards started walking towards you as you started walking out of the café as well. They were supposed to follow you closely like a robot and surprisingly they hadn’t noticed the lack of shoes on your feet.

Like I said, idiots.

Once you reached the door of the café you dashed off. The guards were distracted with the other customers entering the store and blocking the way.

“Oh crap! Agassi! Wait!”

“Move out of the way!” They shouted as they pushed the people away and chased after you. With them being tall and you being very petite it was not hard for them to catch up to you in no time.

You looked back while running and saw the guards very close by. !  You stopped running and turned around to face them.

“Look here you giants!” You called and swung your heels in your hands and threw them at the boys one by one. You were very good with your aim since your father had forced you to take archery lessons along with many other things. Two of them got hit on the forehead with your heels and fell to the ground at the impact.

“Knock out!” You threw a peace sign and started running again. While the other two had fainted from a concussion the other one was still chasing you. You took out your cell phone from your pocket. They will track me with this in no time.

“Stop running I give up!” You announced and shocked the bodyguard who was still chasing after you. He was panting heavily so he stopped in his tracks. He was staring at you in curiosity wondering whether to believe you or not.

“NOT!” You threw your cell phone at him. It hit him right in the middle of his forehead. “Bingo!” With just an Iphone it wasn’t enough to give him a concussion but it kept him distracted enough for you to run away.

With a giggle you ran off and jumped over the small fence of a house. You hid behind some bushes. The body guard ran past you while cursing your name along the way.

 

Once the area was clear you stood up from your hiding spot and saw a grandma sitting at the porch of the house watching the whole thing. You had jumped into her garden apparently.

“I’m sorry about the disturbance halmoni.” You smiled at the old lady with a quick bow.

“It’s fine.” She chuckled. “Go ahead and go to where ever you wanted to go.”

“Thank you.” You bowed ninety degrees and then ran out of the garden. You dug through your purse and took out the extra flats you had placed in there.

You massaged your feet before putting them on. Running barefoot . Aish! Why did I not wear these beforehand?

You called for a cab and went to the new Gucci store that was opening in Kangnam. You took out your spare phone which your parents did not know about and called Hyosung.

“Hey! Where are you?” You asked panting slightly. The run had taken a toll on you.

“At the mall. What about you?” She questioned.

“On my way there.  I’ll see you in five minutes.” You answered and hung up. Tonight was going to be fun. My dad should just give up on looking for bodyguards for me. None of them can match me.

 

---

 

A/N: Ah, when I try to update the site goes offline seriously >.> oh well, Exo will appear in the next chapter so look out for that. The chapters will get longer after this as well :)

Thank you guys for the comments and subs btw :):)

Guess who I will use for the rival alien idols instead of Bap!~ Let me know about your choices/guesses!~