The Truth?

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

 

BGM: BAP- One Shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU

 

Chapter 11

The Truth

 

“Have you seen her?” Lay asked. All of Exo was running around the club looking for you.

“Where did she go?! This girl is driving me insane!” Kris fumed. “If she ran off again-“

“I don’t think it’s something simple like that. I think something happened to her.” Suho said worriedly.

“How do you know?” Chanyeol asked.

“I just have this gut feeling…” Suho shuddered.

“She is from EXO, we can sense her presence. Kris and Kai get out and start searching for her. We will split up and start searching as well.” Suho started ordering people around.

“Roger.” Kai smirked and teleported. Even thought Kai hated your guts, he was still worried. Kris muttered curses under his breath and exited the club. Once he made sure that no one was looking he fled.

 

 

Soon the boys tracked the car you were in. It wasn’t that difficult to track another exotic especially since you were still in the area.

The van came to a halt at the sight of Kris and Chanyeol standing on the road. The driver stuck his head out the window.

“Yah do you want to die? Move out of the way!”

Chanyeol smirked. “Not until we get back what you took from us.”

The guys eyes widened in recognition. “ ” He started reversing the car but the car came to a half almost immediately. D.O was standing behind the car and holding onto the car making it unable to to move. The tires of the car were still rolling but not going anywhere.

“Kyungsoo’s powers can be really handy sometimes.” Kris said. The two tallest boys of Exo walked up to the van and opened the door.

Kris punched the driver in the face but this one was a tough cookie as he didn’t give up. He punched Kris back causing him to stumble backwards. Kris was surprised at how a weak human was able to have so much strength.

Meanwhile Chanyeol slid the door of the van open and saw you sitting down, unconscious. His eyes flared with anger at that. “You bastards you don’t know who you’re messing with!”

“Oh I think we do.” One of the taller man said with a smirk. Chanyeol gave him a look and lunged towards you.

The 5 men in the back of the car got out to fight the 3 exo boys off. One of them high kicked Chanyeol causing him to fall backwards.

Right at that moment Tao appeared. “That’s my move,” Tao said and kicked the man back. The rest of Exo appeared and they started to fight against seven man.Chanyeol created a big fire ball and was ready to throw it at the men and burn them down for once and all.

Tao stopped the time right then and there. His power allowed him to decide who would be frozen or not in time it took away a lot of his strength but this was the easiest way. Everyone but you were frozen in time.

Kai teleported into the scene. “Get the princess and teleport back to our van.” Tao ordered.

“Right,” Kai nodded and got into the van to get you. His eyes widened in shock when he found you fully awake and shaken in fear.

You opened your mouth to scream but nothing came out. You had just witnessed your bodyguards using super powers and now everyone seemed frozen in time.

“I’ll explain everything later.” Kai dragged you out of the van and carried you in his arms bridal style.”See you guys later.” He told Tao before teleporting with you.

Tao stopped using his power and everyone else looked around confused.

“Tao?” Kris looked at him accusingly.

“I might have used my power to save the princess yes.” He smiled weakly. Kris shook his head in disapproval. He knew how much using his powers drained Tao.

The culprits looked around shocked that you were gone. “WHAT HOW?!” Then they looked at Tao accusingly as if they knew about his power.

“We will meet again!” The offenders’ leader smirked and then cursed under his breath before disappearing into thin air and leaving black and grey smoke behind.

Chanyeol coughed through the smoke. “What the hell were they?!”

“I think I have an idea…” Suho muttered.

“We gotta go after them!” Kris urged.

“We can worry about them later. We should go to the princess.” Tao argued.

“Isn’t Kai with her? This is more important!” Xiumin urged.

“Well she woke up in the middle of everything and kind of sort of saw everything she looked pretty freaked out.”

“We gotta go see her first.” Baekhyun said and moved back towards their car where it was parked a few blocks down.

 

 

You were sitting at the very back corner of the van with your knees pulled up to your chest, shaking in fear. Kai did not even bother going near you because he did not want to freak you out more.

The other boys appeared and got into the car. “Are you okay princess?” Suho asked softly and tried to place a gentle, reassuring hand on your shoulder but you jerked away from his touch.

“What the hell are you guys?” You whispered as you looked around at them. Finally your eyes landed on Baekhyun.

“Wait until we go back to the Blue House. The president will explain everything.” Suho smiled reassuringly and looked like an innocent angel but you couldn’t trust his innocent smile anymore, not that you liked them much before. You did not like them but you trusted them and this was not good.

“My father knew about this too?!”

“Oh boy here we go.” Chen sighed.

“Noona, don’t be so mad at us.” Sehun pouted.

“You!” You pointed your finger towards him accusingly. “I trusted you. Don’t even give me that innocent look!” You were scared of their powers and you did not know where you got the courage to talk back at them knowing that one of them could very well roast you alive if he wanted to.

 

 

Once at the Blue House you got out of the van and tried to storm to your dad’s office but failed as your knees shook in fear and you felt them lose their strength. Before you fell to the floor Baekhyun placed a reassuring hand on your elbow. “Are you okay?” He sounded worried.

You looked at him, “I’m perfectly fine.” You shrugged his hands off your arm and walked slowly to your dad’s office.

You pushed his doors open without knocking and walked up to his desk. Your dad was surprised to see your so mad charging towards him.

“What’s wrong?”

“WHAT’S WRONG? Why did you lie to me about them?” You pointed towards the door where your twelve bodyguards were standing by.

The president gave them a confused look as he did not know how much you knew.

“What do you mean?”

“They have freaking powers what is all this? What are they?”

“Oh,” He sighed in relief as he realized that you did not know about the whole adoption part. “Boys could you close the door and get inside please?” He asked before telling you to sit down.

“Well you see my sweet daughter it is a government secret. They are aliens from planet Exo. It’s  a parallel solar sytem to ours and they are the parallel of earth.  You must have learned about those planets in one of your science classes.”

You did remember the mentions of it but did not any details. You hated science. “So…so they are aliens?” You muttered as the new information sunk in. But they don’t look like aliens… you thought as you remembered all the movies you had seen. You remembered reading a book about conspiracy theories in which there were rumors that Roosevelt the US president had worked with UFOs… and apparently so did Hitler.

What the hell? Those aliens where hideous and scary while these boys looked like models.

“Yes. So don’t tell anyone it’s a top secret government project.” Your father explained. The Exo boys looked at him in confusion. Why is he not saying the full truth? “Anyways, why don’t you boys properly introduce yourselves to her and tell her about your powers?”

“ Okay…”Suho stood up, unsure. “I can wield water.”  He explained. You just stared at them still confused.

“I can wield fire,” Chanyeol piped in, proud of his power. Oh you knew about that one.

“I can teleport, as you saw earlier.” Kai smirked. You were still scared from that. It was a scary ride.

“My power is light. I can control it.” Baekhyun said softly. It suits him, you concluded because of his bright smile.

“Ah, that’s all boring my power is the real deal I can freeze things.” Xiumin added.

“Ugh, not really Tao’s is the most impressive one he can control time.” Kris scoffed.

“It’s not that great.” Tao rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. “It takes too much of my strength away. Yours is better leader, you can fly.”

“Anyways, my power is healing as you saw on the first day we met.” Lay stated. You touched your hand and smiled tenderly. So that’s why I didn’t have any scars.

“I would rather not display my power right now because its electricity and I tend to bring in lightnings.” Chen explained.

“My power is telekinesis.” Luhan smirked. “And charming the ladies.” You rolled your eyes at him along with everyone else.

Once everyone was introducing their powers you were left overwhelmed. “I’m just going to go take a shower and sleep, goodnight.” You looked at everyone including your father as if they were a bunch of freaks and walked out of the office.

 

“Why did you not tell her about the prophecy and her real identity?” Kris fumed. He really wished Chanyeol could burn the president a bit to get him working.

“Did you see the state she was in? What happened today?”

“Well she was kind of sort of kidnapped…”

“WHAT? You guys were supposed to be watching her!”

“We were you old fart. That’s why she is safely home right now.” Xiumin stated.

“Excuse me?!”

“What he is trying to say is you have no reason to doubt our abilities while on the other hand you seem to be not keeping your end of the bargain.” Baekhyun stated.

“Yeah that.” Xiumin crossed his arms.

“After all that she went thought today it would be too much for her to know that she is adopted. I’ll tell her another day.”

“And when is that?” Kai pestered.

“Very soon.” The president said.

“One more week. If you don’t tell her we will.” Kris said and walked out of the office.

“We tolerate that old man too much this is not good.” Kris argued once all the other Exo members were out of the office.

“Like you said this is his last chance. After a week we will tell her.” Suho nodded. And this time he really meant it.

 

-----

 

A/N: Hi everyone~! I'm so sorry that I at updating frequently recently T____T I really am sorry. I will try to update more regularly from now on :) Have a great day!!~