EXO

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

BGM: Exo- El Dorado extended ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WXSqE8OHv0

 

Chapter 3

EXO

 

 

Twelve handsome man in flashy outfits appeared in front of the Blue House.

They looked at the humongous traditional Korean house in awe. Is this were the princess really lives?

“Are you sure this is where the princess lives?” D.O asked his eyes wide in confusion.

“Positive.” Luhan answered with a sly smile.

After recieving their mission to train and bring back the princess the twelve boys of Exo had sent to Earth. The members of Exo were chosen amongst the most powerful and talented warriors of the planet.

“Let’s go.” Kris said gazing at the house with determination. With that the boys went to the reception center after a security check. It was a good thing that they had studied the blue prints of the building and how the Blue House worked before coming to Earth or they would have started a fight with the security.

Why do we have to go through these stupid machines? Kai rolled his eyes. I could easily transport inside.

“Who are you here to see?” The secretary asked looking up from her computer. Her jaw dropped at the sight of twelve handsome men.

“Heo Hyung Shik.” Suho flashed his angelic smile and the secretary could swore that her heart had stopped for a few seconds there.

She blinked a few times as she registered what he was saying. “You mean the President?" She asked, shocked. "Do you have an appointment?”

“What’s an appointment?” Sehun whispered to Chen, sounding lost.

“Even I don’t know it this time buddy.” He shrugged and patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“We don’t have an appointment,” Luhan said leaning over the desk, getting closer to her. She blushed furiously at that.

“Th-then you c-can’t see the president. I’m sorry but I have to ask you to leave.” She stuttered.

Luhan smirked mischievously at her reaction. “If you tell him that we are from EXO he will want to see us.”

“I’m sorry but if you don’t have an appointment-“

Luhan narrowed his eyes at her. “Are you going to pick up that phone and call or should I do that instead?”

“What?! No!” With a sigh she picked up the phone and called the President's office. After the second ring he answered the call.

The president’s voice shook at the news. “Send them in.”

Since the people of EXO had better hearing they had already heard the President’s response to the phone call. They headed into the office.

“Thank you.” Luhan winked at the poor girl and they stalked into the office.

How did they even hear his response? And who the hell are they?! The secretary furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

 

 

The door to the President’s office opened and revealed twelve aliens. His hands were shaking slightly at the sight. They are going to take my daughter away from me.

The president cleared his throat and put on a poker face, he was a politician so that was one of his best traits. “Don’t just stand there. Have a seat.”

The boys nodded and swaggered to the seats. There was a large meeting table so everyone was able to get a seat. The president stood up and went to his own seat at the end of the table.

“And to what do I owe this visit to?” He questioned calmly.

“I think you already know the answer to your question, Heo Hyung Shik.” Kris said meeting his gaze.

“Is it because of my daughter?” He gulped.

“You already knew that we would be taking the princess back to EXO once she turned twenty. I know that she recently turned 19, correct?” Kris continued to talk.

The president nodded. “Then why are you already here? There is nearly a year until her birthday.”

“It’s because she needs to be trained in combat fighting, and learn our ways and customs. She cannot just fly to EXO without any prior knowledge.” Then Kris went in depth explaining why they were sent from EXO.

“How exactly do you plan on telling her all of this? My daughter…well...she has a very wild spirit. She will run off if she hears the news.”

“She can’t run away from us. We have powers as you might already know.” Kris crossed his arms.

Kris was intimidating but he was the President of the Republic of Korea. He wasn’t going to back down so easily. “Why did EXO sent twelve guards though? Isn’t the war already over in EXO? From what I was informed the planet Mato was destroyed completely. They could have just sent one guard with the power of fire or something useful like that.” The president stated almost in a mocking way.

At that Chanyeol nudged Kris with a goofy grin plastered on his face. “See, told you my power was better.”

Kris gave him a look that read ‘Shut the hell up before I make you.’ Chanyeol scoffed and stopped bugging Kris. “You’re no fun.”

Right at that moment the President got a call from his private phone. He saw the caller’s ID and furrowed his eyebrows in worry. “I have to answer this.” He picked up the phone.

“What? AGAIN?!” He roared and started to worry with a sigh. His eyes darted towards the twelve aliens. “I think I found the solution this time. Don’t bother searching for her. I’ll get someone else to look into it. And don’t forget to fire those bodyguards.” He hung up the phone.

“Guess what? Your princess… my daughter is missing.” He placed his hands on the glass table and looked at the boys in the eyes.

“What?!” They chorused. They had heard the conversation since their ears picked it up but they didn’t think it would be their own princess in danger.

“I told you. She likes to run away from her bodyguards. Since I am the President now her life is in danger here, too.”

“What’s a president, hyung? I’ve been hearing that word the whole day!” Sehun asked to Chen once again, confused.

“A President would be equivalent to the King in your planet.” Your dad answered to Sehun’s question.

“If you can manage to locate her in one hour and bring her back here I will accept you guys as the new bodyguards. She likes to party so look for her at somewhere in downtown.” He explained.

“Piece of cake.” Kai said cracking his knuckles.

“Oh and do not tell her anything about EXO or your powers, yet. I don’t want her to have a heart attack. I’ll explain everything to her properly in time.” He warned one last time.

Kai smirked and teleported out of the building. The president was shocked but his face didn’t show it. He called the security. “Get the van out. These boys will need a ride.” He smiled at the remaining eleven  boys.

“Wait, do you guys know what my daughter even looks like?” He questioned.

“Of course.  EXO officials have been keeping tabs on her ever since she was sent here.”

“Good. Well then, look you have 55 minutes left.” He glanced at his watch, slightly disturbed with learning the fact that Exo officials had been watching them the whole time.

 

 

With that the EXO boys exited the room.

“That old fool thinks he is so mighty. I can stop the time if you guys want me to.” Tao scoffed and glanced at Kris for his order.

“You don’t have to abuse your powers. We will find the princess in no time.” Kris smirked and took off in flight after checking the surroundings for any prying human eye.

The remaining EXO members got into the van and the chauffeur drove to downtown. Kris flew towards downtown and tried to locate places with many people. Since she was an exo resident, exotic, he was able to sense where she was. Soon he picked up on her destination.

Time to meet the princess.

 

---

A/N: Exo finally appeared!~ Thank you guys for the comments!~ And for those who were guessing the rival... it is a rookie group like Exo :)

exo on fantastic sturday is subbed now so go watch it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yeXsvglyg&feature=g-u-u