Secret Time

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

 

BGM: CNBLUE- Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Qngbyh7RA

Chapter 7

Secret Time

 

 

Just like you promised, you headed to Sunhwa’s house after your classes ended. You had four close friends, Hyosung whom you knew since nursery school and the rest of the girls Sunhwa, Zinger and Jieun whom you met during one of the political balls held since they are all daughters of important ministers.

After inputting Sunhwa’s address to the GPS in the car you sat at the back seat while Baekhyun drove to the location shown on the device.

“What kind of a device is that?” Chanyeol asked, confused. He stared at the screen of the GPS, marveling about what it might be.

“It’s like the device on our-“Baekhyun glanced at you through the rear mirror to make sure that you were not listening, “-spaceship. It shows where we are and where we are going, except that it is a much under developed version of it of course.” He whispered.

“I see.” His best friend nodded in interest.

You perked up your ears to hear what they were whispering about but were unable to hear anything. Once at Sunhwa’s house, without waiting for one of them to open your door, you headed out of the car and stormed into your friend’s house.

Sunhwa opened the door with a wide smile on her face, happy to see you. Her gummy smile reminded you of Hyosung and how these two were not sisters in real life.

“Welcome! We’ve been waiting for you!” She hugged you before ushering you in.

“Sorry, I had an exam for my last class and it lasted forever.” You replied slumping down on the couch at the living room.

“Oh don’t sit there.” She pulled you up by your arms. “Everyone is upstairs.”

Sunhwa lived in a very western two story house, completely different from your house which was a traditional Korean house. You did live in The Blue House after all.

You were greeted by Zinger and Hyosung who were sitting on the large couch in the entertainment room that was placed across the huge LCD TV.

“I heard you got yourself some hot new bodyguards.” Zinger stated with a playful smirk.

“Yeah I did—wait they are not hot… just new.” You corrected.

“They are hot, she is just in denial.” Hyosung added, ignoring your comment.

“Are they here now?” Zinger asked, her eyes shining with excitement and curiosity.

“Yeah they should be by the car outside. You know they can’t leave me alone.” You rolled your eyes and slumped on the couch once again.

You felt a weight shift by your side as Zinger shot up and ran to the window with Sunhwa by her side to get a peek at your new bodyguards.

“Yah! Move I can’t see!” Sunhwa whined, pushing Zinger aside.

You rolled your eyes and shot a look at Hyosung who shrugged in amusement. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing outside the car taking in their surroundings, looking like models as they did so.

“Are you blind? They are like supermodels! Especially the tall one.” Sunhwa stated staring at you in shock as if you had gone insane or blind.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend? Why are you looking at other man?” You stated instead.

“I do but that doesn’t mean I can’t look around. It’s not like I’m cheating on him.” Sunhwa shrugged and walked towards her blu-ray 3D DVD player.

“Let’s watch the movie.” Sunhwa stated, “Zinger stop ogling over the boys and get your over here!” She announced as well.

“Fine.” Zinger sulked and sat back down next to you. “You are so lucky.”

“You don’t have twelve weirdoes following your every move. It’s not fun at all.” You muttered.

“WHAT?!” Three pairs of eyes stared at you in shock. “There are more of them?!”

“Let’s watch the movie. Gosh, it’s not like you guys have never seen any boys in your life.”

“Well yeah at least we are not like you miss maiden.” Hyosung crossed her arms.

“Don’t call me that. I had a boyfriend before.” You argued.

“Yeah, for like a week. And he had only asked you out because it was obvious that your dad was going to win the elections.”

“Still-“

“Did you have your first kiss yet even? No? So you are still a maiden.” Hyosung giggled. “It’s not wrong of course. You just haven’t met your special someone.” She comforted you.

You let out a deep sigh. You were afraid of being solo forever because the guys who approached you always seemed to have an ulterior motive. “I hope so.” You pouted, “Anyways, let’s watch the movie okay.”

“Yes, I have refreshments over there on the table by the way.” Sunhwa added to lighten up the mood and pressed play.

 

 

After watching the movie and bidding goodbye to your friends you drove back home with Baekhyun behind the wheel.

You saw the rest of the boys lounging around the house but was too lazy and careless to even acknowledge them, instead you headed up to your room to get some sleep.

 

The moment you were out of sight, Kai spoke up with a frown. “She acts like she is all high and might it’s annoying.” He showed his displeasure with your attitude.

“She is kinda high and mighty because you know she is the royalty.” Chen stated the fact sarcastically.

“She doesn’t know that, though.” Kai frowned.

“Yah be nice. We don’t even know her. It’s only been like 2 days. Give her some time to open up.” Suho reasoned.

“Well we don’t have the time. She needs to learn about the reality soon and get trained.” Kris stated. “I’m with Kai on this one. She needs to stop with her attitude.”

“We can’t tell her anything yet remember? The president will talk to her soon.” Suho argued.

“How soon is that? I think he is just stalling time.” Luhan stated.

“I don’t know about you guys but I don’t like this whole college thing. I keep on getting lost on campus while trying to trail the princess it’s so annoying.” Lay said with a frown.

The members laughed and patted Lay’s back in a comforting manner. “Let’s go to sleep. We have to wake up early for her school again. It’s your turn tomorrow Kris, be nice to her.” Baekhyun explained.

“I’ll try my best.” Kris rolled his eyes. “Let’s go.” He headed downstairs with the members following behind him. EXO boys were staying at the basement which was nicely furnished with enough beds for all of them at least.

 

 

The next morning you woke up groggily and headed to the kitchen. Normally the maids would have something ready for you at the breakfast table but they were all busy running around the house cleaning up because your mom would be returning from her trip in a few hours.

 

Some of the EXO boys were in the kitchen trying to figure out some of the instant foods. “How do we cook this?” Xiumin asked holding a bag of poptart.

“Read the instructions at the back, dummy!” Kris smacked the back of Xiumin’s head, “it says you have to heat it up in an microwaveable oven. “

“What’s that?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t know.” Kris shrugged. Xiumin shook his head in disappointment.

“It says heat it up so we can just use my powers.” Chanyeol piped up, forming a small fireball on top of his right palm. “Just hold the package on top of it until it gets warm.” He urged Xiumin.

Xiumin tried to hold the bag of poptart without getting his fingers burnt at the same time so he had to actually use his frosting powers to keep his finger tips cold but the ice seemed to melt immediately at the contact of Chanyeol’s fire.

“Ouch ouch ouch!” Xiumin jumped on the balls of his feet as if that would help his fingers stop burning but a hungry man had to try to feed himself.

You entered the kitchen at that time to see a ball of fire on Chanyeol’s palm andv tiny icicles going down Xiumin’s fingertips.

The boys stopped what they were doing and stared at you in shock. You blinked once and rubbed your eyes. You blinked again and stared at their hands but nothing was there.

“I am still having dreams, I need some strong coffee.” You muttered shaking your head in dissatisfaction.

The boys stared at you in shock. Is she really that ignorant or is she really blind?!

You walked in between Xiumin and Chanyeol, separating them in process and reached the coffee machine. While waiting for it to be ready you went to the fridge and opened up a bag of strawberry poptart and placed it in the microwave for it to warm up. Once done with you simple breakfast you grabbed your plate and cup and headed to the breakfast area.

Xiumin’s eyes twinkled in excitement as he rushed to the microwave and copied your actions to get his poptart cooked.

“This is weird,” Chanyeol cocked his head sideways, “She clearly saw the flames on my palm so why is she not reacting?”

“Humans like to ignore the magic in front of them and turn a blind eye to supernatural things.” Kris explained.

“But she is not a human. She is an EXO royalty.” Chanyeol argued.

“Yeah but she was brought up as a human so its pretty much the same thing. We just have to be patient.” Baekhyun stated, taking your side.

“Not all of us are patient like you, mr. Sun.” Chanyeol told his best friend with a pout.

“Whatever the case is, we have to tell her the truth soon. I take orders from my own king not this President ahjussi here and we are sent here on a special mission. If the ahjussi delays it any longer I’ll just tell her everything.” Kris explained.

Suho sighed, he wanted to please the both sides but it seemed like impossible. “Let’s talk to the president once more, if it doesn’t work then we’ll tell her the truth anyways.” Suho nodded.

Everyone nodded in agreement, hoping that you would not react to harshly at the news.

 

----

 

A/N: I am so sorry about the short and late update but I think I will be able to update on the weekends from now on!!~ Thank you for all the comments :):) I'm sorry about any typos and such I will read it over when I have more time and fix them if there is any (I'm sure there must be I am half asleep right now lol)

The name of the chapter solely came from the fact that secret was in this chapter and it kinda fits with the end of the chapter I guess... its my excuse for being not creative enough at this time of the night. Are you guys excited about Secret's comeback? Exo is rumored to comeback this month, too. BTOB and GD are having their comebacks, too. Aigoo such a busy month.

Any of you guys watching WGM (We Got Married)? The dimple couple ended T_T but I love Sunhwa and Kwanghee omg! 

Anyways the reason for my update is... dun dun dun! I've reached over 5,000 subs so I wanted to thank you all in a way and decided to update all of my stories this weekend.

 

cr: the gifs don't belong to me :)