New Bodyguards

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

BGM: exo-m -machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0SWIP6fGU

 

Chapter 5

New Bodyguards

 

Once at the blue house you got out of the van ready to question your dad. You were planning on storming into your dad's office but instead you came face to face with another guy. Kris had been flying over so you hadn’t seen him in the van.

Kris looked at your outfit and frowned in disapproval. You were still wearing your black mini dress that you got for the club. Do all females on Earth dress like this?

“Who the hell are you?!” You glanced up at him. Who is this giant? “Get out of my way,” You tried to walk around him but he stopped you from proceeding. “Ugh! What do you want?!” You stomped your feet and crossed your arms.

“Here, wear this.” He took of his black jacket and handed it to you.

“And why should I wear your dirty jacket?” You questioned.

He was annoyed by your choice of words but decided to let it slide for now. “Because, princess, you look right now.”

“What?” You glanced down at your mini dress and blushed.  This wasn’t really your style of clothing but you had forgotten about your outfit due to the recent events. “Fine.” You tried to hide your embarrased face from his view. You grabbed his jacket gratefully and swung it over your shoulders.

 

Then, you stormed over to your dad’s office immediately ready to question him. You swung his office’s door open despite the secretary and the securities warnings and walked up to his desk. The twelve Exo boys followed behind you, not knowing what to do.

Your father was sitting behind the desk while going through some documents. Worry had crossed over his face as he waited for you to return safely. He looked up at the sound of the commotion and saw you standing in front of him. He glanced at the time. Exo had managed to find you within the required time frame.

“Dad!” You exclaimed, “Who the he-“ You stopped, you did not want to use foul language if you wanted to convince your dad. “Who are these guys?”

“They are your new bodyguards. They are exceptionally talented,” He glanced at your shocked face with a playful smirk, “and good looking don’t you think?” He winked at you.

“Daaaad!” You blushed slightly because it was true. “Twelve body guards? Dad that’s crazy! I can’t have twelve people following me wherever I go!”

“Don’t worry. I got it all covered. They will dress up casually and attend your classes like regular college students so no one will know about it. You won’t even sense their presence. They won’t have to dress up in black suits and stand right behind you like a group of soldiers.”

Exo glanced at each other confused about what was going on. You did not realize Exo's confusion but your jaw dropped at what your dad was saying. It seemed like your dad had thought about all your arguments and came up with an answer already.  Still you did not want to give in so easily.

Your dad saw the hesitation  in your eyes and cleared his throat. “Boys did you introduce yourselves to Yeon Woo yet?”

“No we didn’t.” Suho smiled good naturedly. “I’m Suho. It’s nice to meet you Yeon Woo-ssi.” He smiled.

“I’m Chen,” The one next to him said.

“I’m Luhan,” He smiled with a wink.

“Chanyeol at your service,” He grinned.

“We already met but I’m Xiumin.” He smiled.

“Kris,” The giant said indifferently. “The leader along with Suho here.” He pointed at Suho.

“I already got to know the princess pretty well,” Kai smirked referring to him carrying you on his shoulder, “but I’m Kai.” You glared at him and turned your attention to the person next to him.

He had a dazzling smile plastered on his face, “I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Lay,” The next one said stealing your attention away from Baekhyun.

“I’m Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O as well.” He waved.

“I’m Tao.” The brooding one said softly. He scared you a bit with his intense gaze.

“I’m the ultimate maknae of Exo, Sehun.” He grinned widely.

“Okay,” You nodded without even saying a simple 'nice to meet you' to them. How am I supposed to remember all of their names? Aish, why should I? They are bound to run away soon, too.

“I’m going to get some sleep. Good night, appa.” You kissed his cheek without even glancing at Exo and headed to your room.

You saw a message from your mom stating that she would be coming back to Seoul next week from her holiday in France. You replied back to her and saw a few text messages from Hyosung.

You replied back letting her know that you were safe and sound at home. Then you headed to the bathroom to wash up before going to sleep.

 

You remembered the scar on your hand and looked for your first aid kit. Then you went ahead and washed your hands to get rid of the dried blood over the cut. Except that when you washed away the dried blood there wasn’t any sign of a cut or a scar. Your skin looked as good as new.

“That’s weird.” You rubbed your hand but nope, there wasn’t anything. You were sure to have injured yourself while running away. With a sigh you crawled under your blankets, into your comfort zone. Confused, you went to sleep. You could worry about that scar tomorrow.

 

--

A/N: Hello guys, sorry about the late and the short update!~ I've been busy with stuff T__T I'll try to update more frequently and thank you guys for the comments as usual, I love reading  them :)