Noona?!

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

BGM: Sky High- Cross Gene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpBAkzHxJlE

 

Chapter 8

Noona?!

 

Kris and Suho knocked on the door of the President, also your adoptive father. They entered the room without really waiting for the President’s reply. They were tired of waiting for the President’s permission. It had been around two weeks ever since their arrival and Exo did not want to keep you in the dark anymore. Also Kris did not want to keep up with your crap anymore, he hated how bossy and y you were towards the Exo boys. Kris did not like being ordered around.

“What do I owe this visit to?” The president asked, surprised to see the Exo leaders so early in the morning.

“We would like to know when you are going to let princess learn about her identity. The Exo members are getting impatient.” Suho explained calmly.

“She needs to start her training soon if you won’t tell her than we will.” Kris added, glaring at the president.

The president was taken aback. He wanted to stall this as much as possible. You were his adoptive daughter but he loved you just the same as a real father would and did not want to give up on his daughter so fast. “Just wait until her mom comes back. She is going to be back tomorrow night. I will talk to her first then let you boys know.” He replied.

“Thank you.” Suho nodded and turned around to leave but Kris was still glaring at the president. “C’mon Kris.” Suho pulled his arm and left the room.

“That old man is just stalling time. Why did you say okay?!”

Suho rubbed his temple, getting a headache. “Just wait a bit more. This is the last extension he is getting. After the madam comes back home we will talk to Princess okay?”

“Fine.” Kris sighed. He really wanted to start and get over with your training and take you back to the Planet EXO as soon as possible. He really did not like Earth very much.

 

 

Meanwhile you were done eating your brunch and were bored. It was the weekend but your friends did not have any plans so you were stuck at home. You sighed and looked out the window. The weather looked fine. Despite it being the Fall season it was still a bit sunny outside.

You got out of your house and headed towards the garden with a textbook in hand. Might as well start on reading for my research assignment outside.

Tao who was also strolling in the garden was about to go back inside when he saw you walking towards the garden.

His eyes glistened with joy at the sight of you. Even though you were mean to him and everyone else he thought you were better deep down… deep… deep down that is.

“Where are you going Princess?” He asked, hoping to start a conversation.

You glared at him. “I’m going to sit outside in the garden. Do I need to get permission from you for that? Do I need to get permission before I breathe as well?!” You snapped, annoyed. You really did not like having so many bodyguards all around you.

“What- I did not mean—“ Tao tried to explain, taken aback from your words.

“Well then. Goodbye.” You walked away from him. Why are they all over my business? So annoying.

Tao walked back inside with a frown. Kris who was walking with Suho from the President’s office saw Tao’s gloomy look and frowned himself.

“What’s wrong, Tao?” Kris asked. Tao looked up at him, distracted.

“Oh, nothing. The Princess is just being moody as usual. She just snapped at me for nothing.” He pouted.

“See!” Kris looked at Suho. “We shouldn’t have given him the extra time. I’ll just go tell her everything.”

Suho sighed. “Just wait until her mother gets here. She is coming back tomorrow night just endure for one more day.”

“It’s okay Kris gege.” Tao smiled. “I’ll be fine.”

Kris sighed and ruffled his hair in annoyance. He really did not want to take your anymore.

 

Meanwhile you walked towards the gazebo in the garden and sat on the wooden swing. You extended your legs on the swing and laid down half way. You kept your book up with your hand extended above your head and started reading. Politics is so boring I don’t know why my dad loves this stuff so much.

With a pout you continued to read the textbook with the swing slowly moving. You felt your eyelids getting heavier with each line you read. Soon you were asleep with the book open upside down in your arms.

 

 

Xiumin and Lay were inside the kitchen once again, trying to find something to eat. Baekhyun sighed. “Just wait until dinner. You guys don’t have to try every single snack in the house.” He rolled his eyes.

“Hey! These are interesting stuff. I mean it’s all packaged up weirdly but then when you eat it the taste is out of this world.” Xiumin explained.

Baekhyun smiled at the irony. “I’m leaving. You guys have fun. I’ll see if I can find the princess.”

“Just leave her alone. She is not going to warm up to us anytime soon.” Lay explained.

“Yeah but she might be bored at home. I could take her out for a drive or something.” Baekhyun reasoned and started walking around the huge Blue House, looking for you.

“Oh Suho! Have you seen the Princess?”

“She should be outside. Why?” Suho asked.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun shrugged and walked outside towards the garden. Sure enough he found you laying down on the swing.

He approached you slowly and was about to call out your name when he saw you deep asleep. You were squinting your eyes every time the sunrays managed to slip in through the branches of the trees.

He smiled and held his palm just above your eyes, without touching you, to stop the sunrays. You stopped squinting your eyes and smiled in your sleep with a contented sigh. Baekhyun smiled back at you seeing this cute side for the first time. 

He stared at you for the longest time examining your face and trying to figure out what kind of a person you were. You were a beauty for sure but your crappy personality tended to over cloud it. He had also seen how you were towards your friends and family so he knew that you weren’t rude towards the people close to you, you actually loved them. He wondered if he could one day be that close with you to earn your attention and love.

What am I thinking? He shook his head and called out your name. “Princess wake up. Yeon Woo… wake up.” He called once more shaking your shoulder slightly.

“Huh?” You stared at him in confusion until your mind cleared. “What are you doing here?!” You questioned sitting up.

“You fell asleep here… in the garden” He stated, taken aback. “I thought you might want to go back inside instead. You could catch a cold out here.”

“Okay.” You nodded and stood up. You walked inside without bothering to wait for him.

Not even a single thank you. Baekhyun shook his head in amusement. You sure were a tough egg to crack but he was going to try his best to break your walls.

 

 

The next day you woke up to the sound of the maids fussing and running about outside your room. You sighed and sat up on your bed with your messy hair and swollen eyes.  What is all this noise so early on a Sunday morning?!

“Princess!~ Wake up!” Someone slammed your door wide open and walked inside with a smile. You were just about to get out of your bed but at the sight of the intruder you climbed back under the covers to cover yourself up since your nightgown was pretty revealing.

“YAH! Don’t you know how to knock?!” You shouted at the innocent maknae.

Sehun looked at you confused and hurt. “I’m sorry. I did knock but I guess you didn’t hear me.” He pouted looking extremely cute.

You bit the insides of your cheek to stop yourself from smiling at him. “It is inappropriate for a man to barge into a girl’s room you know. Don’t do it again!” You warned him.

“Inappropriate? Why?” Sehun asked, looking clueless. It wasn’t that he was actually clueless but he could always use this tactic to win the girls’ trust and heart.

“What- Gaah!” You ruffled your hair in frustration, turning red at the same time.

“You look cute like this.” Sehun commented shyly and sat at the foot of your bed.

“Like what?” You asked, taken aback. “This.” He handed you a mirror. Your eyes widened at your appearance. You looked horrible. You stared at Sehun blabbering about how cute you looked with your puffy face and messy hair.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone about this understood?!” You said, pointing your finger at him. “I look horrible.” You sighed.

“No you don’t, noona.” He patted your hair before standing up.

“What did you call me?” We are not close enough for him to call me that. Who does he think he is?

“That’s what you call older girls right? You’re my noona here.” He smiled, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

You couldn’t say no to that face. “Fine you can only call me that when we are alone not when other people are around, arasso?”

“Got it, noona.” He smiled again before walking towards your door.

I just gotta make sure I’m not alone with him ever again. You shivered and got up after making sure that he was gone.

“Oh noona I forgot to tell you!” Sehun barged in.

“YAAAAH!!” You shrieked and threw your pillow at him.

“What-“

“Cover your eyes!” You shrieked trying to find something to put on. You found your robe and wore it hastily.

“What do you want?! Again?”

“Your dad said that you should get ready since your mom is coming back today.”

“I totally forgot! I missed my mom! Yes!” You made a victory pose and put your hands on Sehun’s back.  “Thank you! You can now leave.” You shoved him out of your room and locked the door.

Once he was gone you took a shower and got ready. Then you went to the dining room to eat your breakfast.

 

You saw some of your bodyguards lounging around the living room like they owned the place which irked you. Shouldn’t they be on duty? Why are they so carefree? You frowned and shook your head in disgust.

You sat at the table and looked at the weird dish in front of you. “What is this?” You asked to no one in particular.

“It’s spaghetti can’t you tell?” Kai asked, rolling his eyes.

“Thank you Mr. Obvious. It still looks weird. Who made it?”

“Kyungsoo did. You should thank him.” Kai stated.

“Why should I? Plus, who said I would eat this? It looks hideous.” Right at that moment you saw the hurt in Kyungsoo’s eyes who had been listening to the conversation from the doorway. You felt guilty but you pushed those feelings away.

“Then, don’t eat it and starve.” Kai made a move to take the plate from you. Right at that moment your stomach growled. “I’ll eat it fine.”

You took a bite and your eyes widened in surprise. It was actually really good! “Woah.” You took another spoonful and smiled. “This is actually good!”

D.O smiled seeing that you enjoyed the food. Kai walked away with a frown cursing you in his mind for being such a y princess. “At least today is the day we tell her the truth.” He mumbled.

 

 

After spending your day by bickering with your bodyguards it was night time which meant that your mother would be home soon.

“I wonder what kind of a person the mom is?” Chanyeol asked.

“She can’t be as kind as our Queen.” Kai stated.

“You don’t know that.” Suho reasoned. “The way I see it, Yeon Woo really seems to love her mom.”

“Well her mom might be the ier than her. I mean who raised her up to be so horrible like this.” Kris stated.

“Just cut it out already.” Luhan shook his head. “ You’ll see her when she comes home.”

Right at that moment the sound of cars filled the house and soon the door was opened. The First Lady of South Korea walked inside with the maids carrying her bags.

 

You ran towards your mom at the sight of her and gave her a hug. “Mom I missed you!”

She smiled at you and patted your hair. “I miss you, too. I got you presents!”

“Presents?” You frowned. “Didn’t you go to do charity work?”

“Of course but then I stopped by France to do some minor shopping.” She smiled innocently.

“Sure.” You shrugged. No wonder it took your mom so long to get back to Seoul she probably went on a holiday after the charity event.

 

At the other side of the house Kris was getting impatient. “So can we tell her now?”

“Just wait until the President talks to his wife Kris, seriously.” Baekhyun sighed.

“I just want to start her training get it over with and return back to Exo. Is it so hard to understand?” Kris sighed.

“I’m with Kris on this one. I want to go back as soon as possible, too. Earth .” Kai frowned deeper.

 

----

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever. T__T College kills plot bunnies and will to write anything other than essays. I'm a liberal arts student so my tests and assignments all include essays and essays and more essays so after writing for school my fingers don't want to write anymore. It's finals week this week and the next week  and then it's winter break for a month! So updates will happen hopefully ^^

I know that the story is moving really slow but I wrote this chapter in a month so it was like write a paragraph save it close it and so on so it is a bit.. dull I think T_T But hey the plot will pick up from the next chapter so look out for that!~ :)

Also I just heard that Secret got into a car accident. My poor babies. :( I hope they get well soon!

cr:gifs dont belong to me.

edit: woah I updated once but it posted the same chapter twice. fixed it now! thanks for letting me know ^^