Trouble

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

BGM: BAP- Unbreakable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rX44bYma4

 

Chapter 10

Trouble

 

You were hanging out with your friends at Zinger’s house. After your classes were over, you headed over to her house. Hyosung looked out the window to see who your bodyguard for the day was.

“Ah, where is my hero?” She asked with dreamy eyes.

Your what?” You asked plopping down on the couch. “You mean that giant? Kris?”

“Yes.” She sighed.

“I don’t know. At home? Who cares?”

“Does she have a crush again?” Zinger asked pointing at Hyosung.

“Yes.” You shook your head and told them what happened the day before.

“Wow he really is a hero!~” Sunhwa said with dreamy eyes.

“Yeah yeah…” You ignored them. Kris? A hero? Ppfft! What a joke!

“Anyways so tell me what you guys have been up to?” You turned your attention to your friends and pushing your thoughts about your bodyguards out of your mind.

“Nothing much, but oh there is a party tonight at the club, you know the usual place.” Jieun explained excitedly.

“And you’re telling me this now?” You raised an eyebrow. You were not dressed up for clubbing.

“Hyosung was supposed to tell you yesterday…” Jieun stared at Hyosung accusingly.

“What-“ Hyosung looked at her friends as all eyes landed on her. “Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind after yesterday’s events and Kris…” She sighed dreamily.

You shook your head at her. “What time is the party gonna start?”

“9pm,” Sunhwa answered. You looked at your wristwatch. “Dammit. It’s already 7!! I’ll go home and get ready. I’ll meet you guys there!~” You stood up, grabbing your bag.

“Okay, see you.” They waved and kissed you good bye.

You headed to the car. Baekhyun and Chen’s eyes widened in surprise. “Leaving so early?” Baekhyun questioned.

“We’ll meet at another location I need to go home and change my outfit.” You explained. Wait, why am I telling him all this? Ugh.

“Oh,” Baekhyun nodded.

 

 

Once at the Blue House you rushed to your room to get ready. You took a quick shower. Then you fixed your hair put on makeup and put on clothing that was appropriate for well…clubbing.

Chen let out a whistle at the sight of you. “Well, you’re looking stunning today, princess.” He smirked, which earned him an elbow in the gut from Baekhyun. Chen let out and inaudible groan.

“Are you saying that I look bad normally?” You smiled at him with shining eyes.

“wha- no. that’s not what I meant-aish!” He ruffled his hair.

“It’s okay.” You smiled which took Chen by surprise. “Let’s go. I’m going to be late.”

 

 

When you arrived, you looked for your friends immediately. You spotted them at the bar getting drinks. You walked up to them and ordered your own cocktail.

“So whose party is this?” You questioned.

“It’s the owner of the Shinhwa Corporation’s son.” Jieun answered.

“I see.” You nodded.

“Where are your body guards?” Hyosung asked.

“There,” You pointed to where Chen and Baekhyun were standing at. You had asked them to give you some space and surprisingly they had agreed.

“Hmm,” Hyosung looked at them with disappointed eyes. “Anyways let’s dance.” She grabbed your hand.

“Dance? The two of us?” You gave her a look.

“Why not?” She shrugged and dragged you to the middle of the dance floor.

 

With a shrug you followed her and started to dance with her. It felt nice to let loose and dance, it helped you relax and get relive stress. You close your eyes and felt the beat of the song as you danced with Hyosung, smiling at each other like two crazy girls.

“Wait, is that—KRIS?!” Hyosung said staring at somewhere at the very back of the club.

“What-“ Before you could finish your sentence Hyosung dashed towards where she had seen Kris, leaving you by yourself.

“What the hell? Kris isn’t here.” You murmured but Hyosung was already gone. You were about to walk back to the bar when someone stepped in front of you.

“Excuse me,” You stepped to your right but he did the same. You looked up at him, annoyed.

“Can I go?”

“How about instead you dance with me?” He asked with a flirty tone. He was cute but you were in no mood for this. You stared at him for good two seconds or so. He was tall and built with a charming smile.

“How about no?” You huffed. “Now, if you will excuse me—“

“Aww don’t be like that.~” He cooed grabbing your wrist in process.

“Let me go. I don’t want to dance with you or anyone else!”

Right then, someone else appeared in front of you and pulled you behind him in a protective manner. “She said no, so you better off.” Tao glared at the guy, looking down at him.

The guy muttered some curses but walked away, defeated. Tao turned around to face you. His glaring gaze turned into a lively one as he smiled down at you. “Princess, are you okay?”

How can he smile like that? You looked at him with curious eyes. “Yes.” You nodded still in a daze. What is he doing here? Are they all here then? You wondered looking around.

“Let’s go home Princess.”

You blinked and came back to your senses. “What? No. I just got here. You can go home instead.” You crossed your arms.

“But Princess—“

“Thank you for your help but I’m not going to go home.” You started to walk away from him, stomping furiously and pushing people away. How dare he order me around?!

“Where are you going?”Tao called after you.

“To the washrooms!” You replied back before disappearing inside the crowd of people dancing.

Suho approached Tao. “There are sketchy people here. Lay said he saw someone with a gun. We have to keep our eye on the princess. Where is she?” Tao pointed towards where you headed to.

“She said she is going to the washrooms.”

"Oh have you seen Kris?" Tao asked.

"I saw him running to the restrooms to hide from Princess' friend," He pointed to the bathrooms. "I think she has a crush on him." Suho grinned at the idea of the almighty Kris hiding in Men's Restroom to hide from a girl.

"Seriously?" Tao grinned at the thought. It would be a funny sight to see.

“Oh okay—wait that’s not the way to the bathrooms!” Suho panicked. You were heading to the opposite direction.

“. I’ll go get Kai.” Suho shook his head and headed to where Kai was in the club.

 

 

Meanwhile you were still walking without looking around, fuming mad. You did not know why you were mad actually it was a stupid reason… you were mad at yourself for feeling closer to your bodyguards. You nearly accepted Tao’s orders to take you home. Ridicilous. You never listened to your bodyguards before.

You looked up and stopped walking. “Where are the restrooms?” You looked around for a sign but couldn’t find any. You were away from the people in the club. You had walked down a hallway that probably led to the area for the staff.

“Shoot. Now I have to walk all the way back in these heels.” You looked down at your shoes with a grunt.

 

You your heels and came to a stop at the sight of a gun pointing to your head.

 

Your eyes widened in shock. You opened your mouth to scream for help.

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The guy smirked. He was tall and good looking. No one would expect for him to be a creep like this.

You swallowed hard. Is this how I am going to die? “What do you want from me? Are you going to ask for money from my dad after kidnapping me? I’ll give you how much you want instead no need to kidnap me for that.” You started rambling on to distract him.

He took a deep breath. “No you silly girl. What I want is not money-“ He rolled his eyes. Right at that moment you kicked his arm, causing him to drop his gun. The gun slid on the shiny marble floors and traveled away from him.

He grabbed his wrist in pain. “This -“He walked towards you but you managed to miss his attempts to get to you.

After a few weak blows at him, you finally punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious. You stared at him, proud about yourself. Pssht I don’t need bodyguards. You smirked and turned around to walk away.

Right at that moment two strong arms grabbed onto you. Before you could scream for help someone placed a piece of cloth against your mouth and nose, making you fall unconscious.

--

A/N: Hello guys, Here is an update!~ I updated faster again so yay! Sorry the chapter is a bit short T_T