EXO Planet

[on indefinite hiatus] The Missing Princess

 

 BGM: Exo K- Mama (or M whichever you prefer. The whole when the skies... story gave me this idea so yeah XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

 

 

Chapter 1

EXO Planet

 

There was an eerie silence taking over the planet EXO. It was haunting and the civilians of EXO knew that something terrible was coming their way. Another planet’s warriors were on their way to attack EXO and all the civilians could do was to get ready for the war and wait in silence.

The planet Mato had been sending threatening signals letting EXO know about their arrival in advance. They were filled with blood thirsty ruthless warriors who wanted to take over the whole universe if possible.

The King and the Queen of EXO were pacing around trying to find a way to protect the source of the planet’s power, the Tree of Life. The Mato warriors needed the special emerald stone that was in the possession of the monarchs of EXO in order to have full control over the tree and thus have EXO Planet under their control.

Planet EXO was a planet of peace. As long as the key to the tree was in the hands of equally peaceful and kind people the powers of the Tree could be used for the betterment of the people in the planet and be the source of their powers. Provided that the tree was healthy and alive then the people of EXO would have their superpowers and their source of energy. If the tree was damaged then that meant that the powers of the chosen people could be taken away.

 

The Queen was sitting at the edge of the giant bed in her bedroom with her baby daughter in her arms. She was trying very hard not to cry to not startle and scare her baby. She knew that the moment the warriors would enter the palace they could be as good as dead. She did not want her daughter to share a horrible fate like this.

Only the chosen people in the planet had powers. Not everyone had a superpower and if they were born with one they would have to spend their lives protecting the planet and its people. It was a very honorable thing to do and the parents always hoped to bore children with powers. 

One did not necessarily have to come from a noble blood or have parents with powers to bore children with powers. People of EXO saw having powers as something chosen by the Gods and it was seen as the fate of the people with power to protect their planet.

Of course the King and the Queen had powers so did their little daughter but she wouldn’t gain her powers fully until she was above five years old or so.

 My poor daughter, this is not the fate you deserve. I have to save you. If I save you there could still be hope for this planet.

The King entered the room with the royal psychic behind. Her power was reading the future and she was very knowledgably about magic. The Queen looked up at the intruders with tired eyes.

“My queen.” The king placed a gentle hand over his wife’s hand. “You need to send the princess off to another planet. It’s in the alternative, parallel universe of EXO. That planet is the counterpart of ours, like a lost twin. You can use the spaceship to send her to the planet…Earth.”The King started to explain but was cut off by the Queen’s shriek.

“No!” The Queen shook her head furiously with tears falling from her eyes. “No. I will not give my daughter away! YOU CANNOT ASK ME TO ABONDON MY ONLY CHILD!”

“My queen,” The king approached her softly. He did not want to send away his only heir either but what could he do? “We cannot win this battle if she is here. She needs to leave, if you want her to be safe this is the only way. If she is here, not only her but all of our people will be in danger. Listen to our Psychic Aya.”

“Look here, your highness,” She pointed towards the mirror in the room and it showed a human couple. “We will take the princess to this couple. I will cast a spell so that her powers won’t appear until she turns twenty years old. Send the Emerald with her as well. She will keep it safe. She MUST not set her foot in EXO until she turns twenty. Then, the planet can be saved. If she is here we will all die. If she leaves we will win against Mato, they will be destroyed.”

The queen looked at her daughter once more before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She took off the emerald necklace from her own neck and placed it around her daughter’s. If she had to wait until her daughter would be a full adult to see her again, so be it. She would go with this sacrifice to save her people.

"Once she leaves Exo, Mato will be destroyed immediately right?"

"Yes, Your Highness."Aya answered.

Soon a small crew with a few servants and guards was placed in the spaceship, ready to launch off to earth with the princess. They were ordered to find the family and explain about the baby’s real identity and pursuade them to adopt the princess until it was time for her to return to her rightful place.

--

A/N: Here is the first chapter. It's a bit short but it is more like a background information so yeah.

Let me do some clarification: Just so you know BAP are not the main rivals in this story. They are the past enemy so they are defeated after this chapter since they are sending the princess off to Earth so they will not appear again. I have another group in mind for the enemy but that will be revealed way later into the story, so look out for that!~ :)

Have a nice day!~

Oh and thank you for all the subs and comments I really appriciate it!~ :D

And as for the BGM I did that with some of my other stories but idek if I will have music for each chapter... we'll see :)