Love bleeds like falling blood

Mea Maxima Culpa

A/N - So here's the next chapter. Yes anniur ^^ it's featuring our adorably, y husband~~~~

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far and hope you weren't too shocked at Chae-rin's confession (because all of you are writing '...' so i have no idea how you're viewing it) because if you were, then the drama only just starting!!! 

@HanSang - love your theory that Mir is the guy, but nooooopppeeee. Mir's experience comes from somewhere else that'll be revealed later. (Hint: it involves another mblaq member). But I promise i will reveal who the guy Chae-rin actually loved is...muuuuuchhhh later into the story *grin grin* (actually hadn't thought about before until you mentioned it, but in the beginning i never planned for it to be Mir. It is someone we all know and love though~) 

@reilsm - Glad your liking the fanfic ^^ People like you encourage me to continue writing. And next chapter: IU and Thunder meet!!!

@AmeyliHik - tell me what your comment means >< Do you like it or not???

Chapter 7 – Love bleeds like falling blood

Seungho POV

Crap.

That was my first thought.

What am I going to say, was my second.

“Cheondoong-“ I began hesitantly, unsure as to what to say to my dongsaeng whose eyes were flickering like lightning – vividly and unpredictably.

“Cheondoong, listen to me.” Dara interrupted whatever I was going to say. “This is what I want, please understand. I love Seungho.” She said standing up, ready to walk over to her little brother and convince him.

But then Cheondoong lifted his face and we all saw his real expression. It wasn’t anger. It wasn’t frustration.

It was…sorrow…?

“Cheondoong?” I whispered, shocked as tears started rolling down his face.

“Hyung!” Mir yelped, scrambling to his feet and rushing over to where Cheondoong stood, leaning against the wall. Cheondoong pushed Mir away and the maknae yelped again as blood coated his shirt. “You’re injured!”

We all looked at Cheondoong’s hand, shocked by the revelation of blood. Indeed his hand was bleeding from where he had crushed the glass cup in his hand and then punched the wall. Right next to him was the bloody imprint, forever preserved on the wallpaper.

But Cheondoong didn’t seem bothered by his bleeding wound. He just took one step backwards, his new shoes from Dara crunching on the glass below. And then he spoke.

“Mianhe.” He whispered.

“Cheondoong?” Dara took one step forwards, worried about her brother’s strange reaction. We had all expected him to be raging, to be breaking things and snarling at me most of all. But instead he was crying, bleeding and looking incredibly lost.

“Mianhe.” He repeated, louder.

“Cheondoong?” I said, rising to my feet. “What are you talking about? What are you sorry about?”

“It’s my fault, isn’t it?” Cheondoong gasped, putting his bloody hand to his face so that blood coated it, giving him a ghoulish appearance. “I’ve just been hurting you all haven’t I?”

“What are you talking about?” Now G.O was talking, worried about Cheondoong’s antics. “How is this any of your fault?” He glared at me. We all knew who was truly at fault.

“I’ve just been hurting you all with my presence. You all can’t be happy whilst I’m here.” He choked out.

“What!” Dara exclaimed. “That’s not true.”

“Yes it is!” Cheondoong spat. “You just said it. If I hadn’t been here, then you two would have fallen in love much faster, you would have been happier. You wouldn’t have to cry or despair or think over the problems. It’s all my fault, all because I thought I was protecting you but I’ve just been hurting you even more, haven’t I?” he wailed.

Dara rushed forwards, but Cheondoong flung out his bloody palm and Dara stopped in her tracks.

“Why…” he whispered. “Why do I hurt everyone?”

Then he glanced up at the shocked faces in the room. His eyes searched for mine and amongst the tears there was honest regret. “This is my entire fault, my most grievous fault.”

His next line shocked me. “It always is.”

And then he turned around and ran.

Out of the room and out of our lives.

He ran. 

A/N - Yup Doongie's just done a runner. But he'll be back....soon....in the meanwhile...he has someone else to bump into~