Finale - Timeline

Mea Maxima Culpa

 

Finale – Timeline

A/N - Okay, so here is the complete and utter crap-pile of exactly what happened from the moment Park Tae Hyun and Go Ji Young were born aaaalllll the way to the very end of the story in 2016. Oh boy, yeah, i wrote this T.T It was a killer. And it made me realize just how many little plot flaws I had...for example...the adults are so OLD in the 'present time' part...and yet i made Ji Young and Ji-yun have some sort of explicit relationship when the dude is nearly 60 T.T Yeah, let's just skip part that bit. Sigh. But it's done and i DEFINITELY do not want to look at it either. 

You guys don't have to read it, but i thought i might as well upload it after all the work i did on writing it. Phew *wipes forehead* it took a lot.

Anyhoo, scroll to the bottom to the see the 'surprise' i was talking about XD

1957

·         Park Tae Hyun and Go Ji Young are born.

1958

·         Ages:  Tae Hyun (1), Ji Young (1)

·         Song Ji Min is born.

1967

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (10), Ji Young (10), Ji Min (9)

1972

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (15), Ji Young (15), Ji Min (14)

·         Ji Young confesses to Ji Min and Tae Hyun overhears.

1975

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (18), Ji Young (18), Ji Min (17)

·         Ji Young leaves for Seoul University.

·         Tae Hyun and Ji Min grow closer.

1977

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (20), Ji Young (20), Ji Min (19)

·         Ji Min confesses to Tae Hyun.

·         Ji Young returns to find his two best friends dating and feels betrayed.

1979

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (22), Ji Young (22), Ji Min (21)

·         Tae Hyun and Ji Min get married with Ji Young as best man.

1984

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (27), Ji Young (27), Ji Min (26)

·         Ji Min gives birth to a baby daughter whom they name Park Sandara.

1988

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (31), Ji Young (31), Ji Min (30), Dara (4)

·         Ji Min gives birth to a baby girl whom they name Park Durami.

1990

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (32), Ji Young (32), Ji Min (31), Dara (6), Durami (2)

·         Ji Min gives birth to a baby boy whom Ji Young names Park Sanghyun.

1992

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (34), Ji Young (34), Ji Min (33), Dara (8), Durami (4), Sanghyun (2)

·         Ji Young becomes the leader of the Syndicate.

·         Ji Young threatens to steal back Ji Min and Tae Hyun flees with his family.

·         The Park family moves to the Philippines under the pretense of setting up a new trading business.

1994

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (36), Ji Young (36), Ji Min (35), Dara (10), Durami (6), Sanghyun (4)

·         Ji Young continues to threaten and destroy Tae Hyun’s business.

·         Tae Hyun starts gambling and drinking, losing more money in the process.

·         Tae Hyun tells the truth to Ji Min who tells him to leave the house.

·         Ji Min tells her children that Tae Hyun has run off with another woman and money and will not be coming back.

·         Tae Hyun joins Ji Young to create a promise that Ji Young will not harm his family any longer.

2005

·         Ages: Tae Hyun (47), Ji Young (47), Ji Min (46), Dara (21), Durami (17), Sanghyun (15)

·         Tae Hyun grows tired of the Syndicate.

·         He watches TV and sees Dara on screen; only then does he learn of what Ji Min told them and the problems they faced after he left.

·         Tae Hyun breaks apart from Ji Young, but Ji Young promises to get revenge and does so by going after Sanghyun.

2007

·         Ages: Ji-eun (14), Sanghyun (17), Dara (22), Seungho (20), Ji-yun (14)

·         August 1st – Sanghyun came to Korea because Dara got signed with YG Entertainment as a trainee.

·         End August – Sanghyun decides he wants to become a singer.

·         September – Ji-eun auditions for JYP but fails; subsequently she auditions for LOEN and is accepted as a trainee.

·         November – Ji-eun and Sanghyun meet after Sanghyun fails his JYP audition and she suggests he tries for LOEN. Sanghyun agrees.

·         December – Sanghyun becomes a trainee at LOEN and meets Ji-eun again. The two of them get along well and soon enough, they start dating.

 

2008

·         Ages: Ji-eun (15), Sanghyun (18), Dara (23), Seungho (21), Ji-yun (15)

·         March – Ji-eun’s debut is announced and she and Sanghyun get a break. Ji-eun introduces him to her parents. They are dubious of the effect it will have on her idol status, but seeing how honest Sanghyun is, accepts their relationship.

·         April – Ji-yun tries to trick Sanghyun into taking her on a date. He realizes she is not Ji-eun and refuses. Subsequently, Sanghyun treats Ji-yun like a friend and continues dating Ji-eun. However, Ji-yun declares to Ji-eun that she wants Sanghyun and declares war between siblings.

·         June – G.O and Bang Hyo Jin start dating

·         September 18thJi-eun debuts under the name of IU

 

2009

·         Ages: Ji-eun (16), Sanghyun (19), Dara (24), Seungho (22), Ji-yun (16)

·         January 4th - Ji-yun asks Sanghyun to take her out for dinner and explains her plans to run away. She then confesses to Sanghyun to which he rejects and Ji-yun causes the car accident, resulting in all three of them and Bang Hyo Jin ending up in hospital.

·         January 6th Sanghyun awakens in hospital to find that Ji-eun has forgotten him and Ji-yun has lost her future as a singer.

·         January – Sanghyun returns to LOEN to continue as a trainee

·         Mid-January – Ji-eun returns to LOEN and continues preparing for her comeback. Sanghyun desperately avoids her.

·         February – Ji-yun’s contract with LOEN is terminated and she meets Go Ji Young.

·         May 6th 2ne1 debut

·         May – Because of 2ne1’s recent debut, Sanghyun decides not to tell Dara of what happened because he doesn’t want to burden her.

·         End July - Sanghyun feels the accident is his entire fault and is prepared to leave LOEN and his dreams of becoming a singer. It is then that Rain comes to Sanghyun and asks is he willing to be a part of mblaq. Sanghyun agrees.

·         October – Sanghyun joins J.Tunes as a trainee 15 days before mblaq debuts. He is plagued by worries and how J.Tunes seems to see him as dead weight. Sanghyun however perseveres and trains hard.

·         October 8thMblaq debuts successfully. Seungho and Dara also meet for the first time.

·         End October to December – Seungho and Dara become closer and eventually start dating.

 

2010

·         Ages: Ji-eun (17), Sanghyun (20), Dara (25), Seungho (23), Ji-yun (17)

·         May - The start of the story when G.O stumbles upon Seungho and Dara kissing. Sanghyun runs away when he finds out Seungho and Dara’s relationship. He meets with Ji-eun and they both fall in love for the second time. After leaving Ji-eun’s house, he meets his father who shakes him emotionally and upon returning, he acts suspiciously as he tries not to follow his father’s footsteps. Sanghyun also meets Ji-eun again and they grow closer.

·         June to July – Sanghyun spends one month with Ji-eun in the mountain cabin and they grow close and start dating.

·         June – Joon meets Ji-yun for the first time and they start dating, but Joon thinks she is Ji-eun.

·         July 5thSanghyun leaves the mountain cabin.

·         July 5th to 12th Sanghyun meets the Syndicate and they blackmail him. Troubled, he wanders around the city trying to find a solution.

·         July 12th Only one week later does Sanghyun finally return.

·         Mid-July – Sanghyun records ‘don’t go’.

·         August – Sanghyun breaks into the 2ne1 dorm and returns with a large wound that worries everyone. Everyone learns about G.O’s girlfriend, Mir’s sister, and upon meeting her, they discover that Sanghyun was the cause of the car crash that hospitalized Hyo Jin.

·         End August – Joon and Ji-yun break up, though Ji-yun never explains why (in truth she found out about Go Ji Young taking photos of her sister and broke up with Joon so she could pursue an end to this all) so Joon assumes she has gone back to Sanghyun (still thinks Ji-yun is Ji-eun).

·         September #1 – Mblaq follow Sanghyun and discover his meeting with the Syndicate. However, they misunderstand the situation and Sanghyun breaks down from the stress.  The mblaq members then investigate and learn about the Syndicate leader Go Ji Young, Sanghyun being blackmailed and Ji-eun actually having a twin: Ji-yun.

·         September #2 – Sanghyun rages, forcing them to drug him. Everyone also discovers that Ji-eun is dating Sanghyun, much to Joon’s shock, but her parents disapprove and tell everyone that Sanghyun is at fault for the car accident.

·         September #3 – Sanghyun prepares to leave again, but this time leaves hind a voice message explaining his past and goes to face the Syndicate himself. However it ends in him being kidnapped by the Syndicate leader and Ji-yun. Joon reveals he was dating Ji-yun, but thought she was Ji-eun. Meanwhile Ji-yun confesses to Sanghyun that she has a terminal illness but still loves Sanghyun. However Sanghyun tells her he cannot love her and she burns down the house. Ji-eun arrives just in time to save Sanghyun, but Ji-yun perishes in the fire and Sanghyun’s father appears to help Ji-eun carry Sanghyun to safety.

·         September #4 – Sanghyun’s father explains his past involving the Syndicate and what happened in the Philippines. He is remorseful and Ji-eun persuades him to make amends. Together they vow to take care of Sanghyun.

·         September #5 – Sanghyun’s father makes a phone call explaining that Sanghyun is safe, but will not be returning yet. His last words makes Dara recognize that it is her father speaking. Seungho then proposes to Dara.

·         December 9thIU releases her song Merry Christmas in advance through her EP album Real that she and Sanghyun recorded.

 

2011

·         Ages: Ji-eun (18), Sanghyun (21), Dara (26), Seungho (24), Ji-yun (deceased)

·         April – Sanghyun awakens. Seungho and Dara have announced their engagement to the world but have chosen not to get married yet. Mblaq and 2ne1 also have had their respective comebacks and beg for Sanghyun to return. They play his song ‘don’t go’ and cry.

·         Mid-April – Ji-eun nurses Sanghyun back to full health and he recovers from his reoccurring nightmares of Ji-yun’s death.

·         May to December – Sanghyun leaves to tie up his loose ends. He meets with Bang Hyo Jin and helps her recover her memories of Byunghee. She forgives him for the accident. He meets with Go Ji Young who explains how he is retiring and they will never cross paths again. Sanghyun then visits his mother and Durami to apologize and show that he is back. Durami tells him that she is dating Joon and Seungho and Dara are getting married. Finally, Sanghyun visits Ji-yun’s grave and bids her farewell. Her ghost tells him ‘thank you’.

·         November – Ji-eun has her comeback and tells Dara and Seungho to get married soon. Chae-rin seconds that decisions and explains to Dara her past relationship to Seungho. She fully supports the two of them.

·         December – Dara and Seungho get married. Sanghyun surprises everyone with his appearance. He gives Dara away and then returns to Ji-eun’s side. G.O sits happily with his girlfriend who has finally remembered him. Joon is currently dating Durami. Sanghyun’s father can be seen sitting in the back row, but says nothing. Sanghyun’s mother just smiles. Mir and Chae-rin are not dating anyone, but Sanghyun sees sparks between the two of them.  Seungho and Dara then leave on the honeymoon that Sanghyun planned secretly and Ji-eun catches Dara’s thrown bouquet.

 

2012

·         Ages: Ji-eun (19), Sanghyun (22), Dara (27), Seungho (25), G.O (25), Joon (24), Mir (21), Chae-rin (21), Durami (24), Hyo Jin (24)

·         January to April - Mblaq return as one group, finally with Sanghyun back.

·         June to August – Blaq% Tour

 

2013

·         Ages: Ji-eun (20), Sanghyun (23), Dara (28), Seungho (26), G.O (26), Joon (25), Mir (22), Chae-rin (22), Durami (25), Hyo Jin (25)

·         End-year – Sanghyun proposes to Ji-eun.

 

2014

·         Ages: Ji-eun (21), Sanghyun (24), Dara (29), Seungho (27), G.O (27), Joon (26), Mir (23), Chae-rin (23), Durami (26), Hyo Jin (26)

·         Beginning of the year – Sanghyun marries Ji-eun.

·         Middle of the year – Chae-rin and Mir start dating.

·         End-year – G.O proposes to Hyo Jin and the two get married with Sanghyun as G.O’s best man. Dara announces she is pregnant.

 

2015

·         Ages: Ji-eun (22), Sanghyun (25), Dara (30), Seungho (28), G.O (28), Joon (27), Mir (24), Chae-rin (24), Durami (27), Hyo Jin (27)

·         Middle of the year – 2ne1 breaks up and Chae-rin, Minzy and Bom go solo.

·         July – Dara gives birth to a baby boy whom they name Leo.

 

2016

·         Ages: Ji-eun (23), Sanghyun (26), Dara (31), Seungho (29), G.O (29), Joon (28), Mir (25), Chae-rin (25), Durami (28), Hyo Jin (28)

·         Beginning of the year – Hyo Jin becomes pregnant.  

·         May – Joon asks Sanghyun and Ji Min for permission to marry Durami. He then proposes to her.

·         June – End of the story with Sanghyun flicking through the photo album and then going with Ji-eun to visit everyone again.

·         July - Joon and Durami’s wedding.

·         End of the year – Hyo Jin gives birth to a baby girl.

 

The endless future ahead…

A/N - And so, the moment you've all been waiting for....*drum roll please!*....

This isn't the end. 

Oh yeah. I just said that. Shall I repeat myself? 

This isn't the end. *BGM of dark and doom*

 

Haha, joking. But yes. I am going to do a little sequel to finish it all up. It'll be eight chapters exactly and it's titled
"Hic Habitat Felicitas" or in Latin, its translated to "Here Dwells Happiness".

Aka. It's a fluff story. It'll cover what happened during the five year timeskip and how each of the couples (or not couples) developed and changed. I hope that this will keep you all from being too sad too soon~ And i do hope you guys will tune in to read it!

Unfortunately, i won't be able to update as quickly for this fic even if i have it all planned out coz uni is starting. For starters, i'll have the link up and all, but i don't think i'll be able to access the net for the next week or so (moving into the dorms etc etc) and then i'll have to start writing it. >< I know, I know. But it's a promise. I will get it done! And consider it dedicated to all of you guys, the fantastic readers who stuck with me to the very end. 

A VERY BIG THANK YOU AND HUG 

I love you all~

(In addition, i'm planning several other angsty fics. Hmm hmm Hmm *evil grin* Oh boy, they're going to be sooooo long >< Ahhhh but so much fun!!!) Until then, over and out. It's been a pleasure. 


So, stories i will be writing in the near future and their links~~~

Hic Habitat Felicitas - sequel to Mea Maxima Culpa (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278369

24 Hours - a dark, murderous game where the 5 Blaq boys have 24 hours to escape from this prison. The catch? One of them is out to kill the other four. (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278394)

The Life and Times of a Cat Named Dadoong - my one rare fluffy story~ And yes, it's all about Doongie's cat: Dadoong. I've got a few chapters down and more soon! The story of how Doongie met Dadoong and their adventures from then on~ (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/247082)

Dark Temptations - my first co-authored fanfic with Ainnurdoongie (ainnur unnie!) involving BAP and MBLAQ. One by one, the boys of BAP are dying and they ask their best friends, MBLAQ for help. Little do they know, instead of solving their homicidal problems, the deaths are only just beginning and the killer won't stop until he gets what he wants...or worse... (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278390/)


P.s. Was the trolling Doongie pic just perfect or what. 

Okay, this time i mean it. I'm gone. Till next time~