If I Were A Boy

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer's POV

"So, Jessica Jung. I love you so much. I really, really love you. Do you love me back?"

There is a silence after I ask her that question. Then, she burst out her laugh.

"Why do you laugh?" I ask her because I confuse with her laugh.

"Sorry, sorry. Your question was funny. 'Do you love me back?' Is that a question? Of course I love you. You're my very very best friend and my soulmate Choi Summer. Never ask me that question again, ok?" she say with a beautiful smile.

When I hear her answer, my heart is hurt because she only love me as a best friend. I love her as a girl and want to be her girlfriend. But, I don't want to ruin our friendship. So, I just nodded with a weak smile.

*BEEP BEEP*

I look at her and she reply the message. "Who is that Sica?"

"It's Tiff. She said she cook dinner for us and command us to go home now because it's late. Is it a problem if we go home now?"

I want to spend more time with her, but I know she love Tiffany's cook so much and I don't want her get scolded by Tiffany. "Ok. Let's go home before she eat you," I try make a joke and give her a fake smile.

 

-------- At Jessica and TIffany Home --------

I park my car and I see Sica fall asleep on the way to her home. "Aish, sleepy head. It hards to wake her up," I thought in my mind. I shake her slowly. "SIca, wake up. We arrive."

I see she open her eyes and yawn. "Oh God. She's so beautiful even she's yawning. Argh. It makes me want to kiss her." I frustated.

"Do you want to eat with us, Summer?" she ask me.

"No, Sica. Mom said she cook my favorite food. So, I eat at home," I lie to her because I afraid can't act normal in front of her.

"oh, I see. By the way, wait for a second. I have a present for you," she run inside to her home. In a minute, she bring out a box.

"This is my present for you. Sorry, I lied that I don't know what is today. I actually remember today is our friendship anniversary. Don't mad at me, ok?" she give me the box and she give me her beautiful smile.

"Argh. The smile. How can I mad at you, Sica?"

"I can't mad at you, Sica. You're my best, right?" I smile to her. When I open the box, I got surprised. I see two rings in the box. "What are those, Sica?"

"They are rings, you pabo. Haha." she laugh at me.

"I know. I mean, what for? You wanna propose me?" I still surprise with her present.

"Ow, they are friendhsip rings. Of course I wanna propose you to be my forever best friend. The shape of the ring is circle. There's no end in circle. So, I hope ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter