Confession of a Friend

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in this chapter, Sooyoung still a girl and her name is Choi Summer (imagine that Summer and Sooyoung is different)

 

-------- Somewhere in United States --------

"JESSICA JUNG!!!!" a tall girl yell at the ears of the blonde girl.

"CHOI SUMMER!!! CAN YOU NOT YELL AT MY EARS???? DO YOU WANNA DIE???" answer the blonde with her death glare.

"Oopsss. I activate HellSica. Sorry Sica," Summer and make Jessica more mad to her.

"OH! I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Nope. You won't kill your best friend, Sica. You can't live without me. I know you so well, Sica." Summer said with her inoccent face and make Jessica more frustated.

"ARGGHHH. What do you want, Summer?" Jessica asked Summer with a cold tone.

"Let's go to the beach, Sica!" Summer hold Jessica's hand and drag Jessica to Summer's car.

 

 

------At the beach -------

They walk on the beach and enjoy the view in silence. Summer brave herself to hold Jessica's hand.

"Sica, do you still mad at me?" Summer ask Jessica with hold Sica's hand.

" .... "

"Sica, I'm sorry for yell at your ears and teased you. Forgive me, please?"

" .... "

"Sica, look at my eyes. I'm sorry and forgive me. pleasee," Summer beg to Jessica with her aegyo (puppy eyes or puss in boots' eyes. hehe).

When Jessica look at Summer's eyes, she lost her mad to Summer. But, she try to keep acting cold. "Argh. OK. I forgive you Choi Summer. And please don't use your aegyo or I'll really kill you now."

"Thank you, Jessica Jung. You are the best," Summer give her best smile to Jessica and Jessica can't act cold when she see Summer's smile. Automatically, Jessica smile too.

"So, Sica. Do you know what day is today and why I bring you here?"

"Uhm, today is Saturday and I don't know why you bring me here. What is your purpose?" Jessica ask with a curious face.

"I know today is Saturday, but today is very  special

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter