I'd Like To

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

"Sooyoung," I hear Uncle Jung call me.

"Yes, uncle?" I talk to him with a depression face.

"What happen with you and Jessica? Why she doesn't like you so much?" he ask me with curious tone.

"Uhm, actually Uncle, I-I, uhm, accidentally I kissed her when I picked her up at the airport," I said hesitantly and I know my face become red. There is a silence in moment and I afraid Uncle Jung will mad at me. But then ...

"What? She doesn't like you because he kissed you accidentally? Weird. Hahaha." He burst in laugh.

I'm surprise with his statement. "Why are you laughing Uncle? You don't mad at me, do you?"

"Haha. Why I should mad at you? You only kissed her, not kill her. Keep up your work kiddo. It's gonna be interesting." He still laugh and walk away.

I confuse with this family. "Argh. I'm going crazy with all of this." And then I remember I'm going to hang out with Yuri, Taeyeon, and Amber. I should call Yul. "Hello Yul, where are you?"

"Hello Soo. I'm at Starbucks. When you will be here?"

"I'll be there in 30 minutes. Oh, are Tae and Amb with you?" And then I hear Tae shout at the phone. "Soo, where are you? Come here now."

"Easy Tae. Just wait me ok? By the way, I have some news and one good news for you. Bye there." I hang up the phone and smirk. I know Tae will be very curious.

When I'm going to go out, I see Suzy and Krsytal watching DVD in living room. "Hi Suzy, Krystal. Not sleep yet?"

"Hi Sooyoung Oppa. Nope, we're watching Intime. It's a good film. How is your day? Have fun with my sis?" Krystal ask me and giggle.

"Don't ask Krys. You know the answer very well." I just shook my head.

"Don't tease my oppa Krys. He look stress." Suzy comfort me with her smile.

"Thanks Suz. You're the best." I ruffled her hair and smile to her.

"By the way, where are you going Soo oppa?" Krystal ask without look at me and continue to watch the film.

"I'm going to hang out with Tae, Yul, and Amb. Want to come?" I look at Suzy. She shook her head and blush. I know she has crush with Amber, but she shame show her feeling to Amber.

"What? You're going to hang out with Amber? Oppa, say hello to him from me, ok?" suddenly Krystal seems excited and pause the film.

"Why Krys? Don't say you like her, do you? You don't like me anymore, Krys?" I pretend to be sad.

"Of course I still like you, Soo oppa. But, I like Amber more than you. He's hotter than you, you know." I see Krysta face become red. I look at Suzy and I know she is sad.

"Ok. I'll talk to Amber. Now, continue your film Krys. I don't want to distract you." Krystal continue the film and then I go to Suzy and hug her.

"Suzy, don't be sad. We still don't know Amber like Krystal too or not. If he like her too, you still have me. Ok Suz?"

She just nodded and I pecks her cheeks. "Bye, Suzy, Krystal. I love you two." Then, I go out from the house.

 

---------------- At Starbucks ----------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter