Time To Grow

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Dream

Jessica's POV

I stand on the beach. The beach seems familiar for me. I still look around and then I hear someone call me. "Sicaaaaa." I'm shock because only one person call me like that. I turn my head to see the face. "S-ss-Summer?" I stuttered.

"Why are you stutter, Sica? Not happy to see me?" she tease me. I run to her and hug her tight. "CHOI SUMMER!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHH!!! WHY YOU LEAVE ME ALONE????" I miss when she embrace me and then I cry on her shoulder.

She my hair lovely. "Don't cry Jessica Jung. You're ugly when you cry. And don't scream please. Your dolphin scream hurts my ears."

"Aish. Why do you like to tease me?" I pat her head. "You don't know how much I miss you Choi Summer. And is it only dream?"

"Yeah, it's only dream and I miss you too Jessica Jung." She release her hug and hold my hand. "I want to talk about something. So let's have a seat." We sit on the beach.

"You appear in my dream to talk about something with me? Weird." I lean my head on her shoulder and she put her arm arounds my shoulder.

"You've already known that you have a weird best friend." She laugh. "Ok, Jessica Jung. This is a serious conversation. So, listen to me carefully." Her voice become serious and I nodded. "Sica, I'm sorry to leave you alone. But, honestly you're not alone. You still have Tiffany and your family. They love you so much. Don't be cold and mean to them. It hurts them a lot. It makes me sad when I know you act like that Sica."

"But, I hurt too when you leave me. You promise me that you're always there for me. But then you've gone." I start to cry again.

She wipes away my tears. "Sica, I don't leave you alone. I always watch you from up there."

"But I need you Summer. Nobody likes you." I pout.

"No but Sica and don't pout. You should open your heart and you'll see that you've surrounded by amazing people. I guess it's time to grow Sica." She hug me and I hug her back. "I guess it's time for me to go. Don't mean to Tiffany and the others. Remember what I've said and you'll find your true love. Time to grow." I still want to talk but she release the hug and suddenly disappear.

 

------------ Morning at the dorm ------------

Jessica's POV

I wake up and thinking about the dream. "Time to grow huh?" I'm happy to see Summer, but I sad because it was only a dream. I look to the clock and it's 8 AM. I look around and I don't know where I am. I only know that this is not my room. Then the door open.

"Hi Jess. I see you've already wake up. I bring you tuna sandwich and hot chocolate." Tiffany walk in and bring the breakfast. I don't know what to say. After what I've done to her, she still kind to me. She notice that I'm spacing out. "Are you ok Jess?"

I nodded and look to her. "Tiff ..." I want to talk but my voice won't come out. Tiffany sit beside me and look at me with a worry face. "Are you sure you ok Jess?"

I can't hold on my tears anymore. I hug her tightly and cry. "Tiff, I'm sorry. I meant to you but you still kind to me. I'm a worst cousin and friend. I'm really really sorry Tiff."

"I'm ok Jess. I've already forgive you. And you're a good cousin and friend Jess. Don't cry anymore." She wipes away my tears.

"Oh, and Tiff, I had a dream about Summer." I tell her the dream and she seems interested so much. "And I think she's right. It's time to grow." I finish the story and Tiffany flash her eyesmile. "Yeah, I agree with you. She's right it's time to grow."

"By the way, where am I? What happened last night Tiff? I can't remember anything." I curious about that. Tiffany tell me everything and it makes me shock, surprise, or whatever. "So, Sooyoung got hurt because he saved me?"

"Kind of. You know, he is really a good guy. He made the breakfast for you." Tiffany smile widely. I'm really guilty now because what I've done to him. "Where is he Tiff? I want to talk with him. I feel guilty now."

"I think he still jogging. Just eat the breakfast now and then take a bath. After that, you can talk with him. Ok? Now I want have a breakfast with Taeyeon." She kiss my forehead. I giggle. "Ok Tiffany Umma."

 

Sooyoung's POV

I'm back to the dorm after jog for 2 hours. I'm really tired and I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter