No Other Love

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Night

 

--------- Jung's Home ---------

Tiffany's POV

I'm ready to go to YAST dorm. Then I see Jessica walk to our room. I can see she is mad. So, I just give her a questioning face. She shook her head and sigh loudly. I know something happen. "Are you sure you're ok Jess?"

She look at me. "I'm ok Tiff. The one isn't ok is Krystal."

"Talking about Krystal, Suzy texted me Krystal mad to her and Amber. I want to go to YAST dorm now. I think you should go with me and control your emotion." Jessica seems not happy, but I drag her.

 

---------- At the dorm ----------

Sooyoung's POV

Suzy and Amber told me what happen at mall. I really feel sorry for them, especially for Amber. I still can't believe Krystal can mad to them because of jealously. Then I hear the door knocked. I open the door and there's Tiffany and Jessica. I'm scared when I see Jessica's face. "Co-come in."

We walk to living room in silence. But, when Jessica see Amber and Suzy, she yell. "YOU TWO! EXPLAIN TO ME!!!"

I try to calm her down and grab her hand. "Jess, calm down. Sit down first." But, she push my hand. Tiffany pat her back. "I told you to controll your emotion Jess. Calm down."

What Tiffany and I did just make Jessica more angry. She yell to Suzy. "SUZY!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO KRYSTAL??? SHE'S YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!"

Suzy's really scared and she cry. Seeing Suzy cry make me not happy. "JESSICA JUNGG!!! DON'T YELL TO HER LIKE THAT!!!'

She give me her cold glare. "SO WHAT??? DON'T DEFEND YOUR ***** SISTER!!!" What? She said my sister is a *****? I'm really mad now. I want to shout again, but Tiffany cut me. "JESSICA JUNG!!! I TOLD YOU TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTION!!! NEVER CURSE AND NEVER SWEAR!!!"

Woah, HellFany is activate. I never see Tiffany can mad like this. I can tell HellFany is scarier than HellSica. They look to each other face and I know they want to fight. "TAE!!! CALM YOUR GIRL!!!" Taeyeon run to Tiffany and hug her from back. I grab Jessica's wrist and drag her to terrace.

I know she want to kill me because of my action. But I need to calm her down. She give me a shot glare and I guess she wants to slap me. But, I grab her hand and I brave myself to hug her. What happen after this, let it happen.

 

Jessica's POV

I'm really mad to Sooyoung because she drag me to terrace. I want to slap him, but he grab my hand then he hug me. I'm shocked. I want to push him away, but suddenly I feel familiar with this warm hug. It reminds me to Summer's hug. I can't deny that I like he hug me like this. It makes me calm, it makes me relax, and I feel safe. We stay in this position for about 5 minutes. Then he whisper to me and it makes me shiver. "Have you calm down Jess?" I nodded.

He release the hug, and I feel little dissapointed when he release the hug. "Now, you promise you won't yell again to them? And i think you should say sorry to Suzy, Amber, and Tiffany? Ok Jess?" I nodded again. He hold my hand and bring me to living room.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Woah. I really don't imagine Tiffany can be scary like this. When Sooyoung shout for a help, I don't know what to do. The only thing I can do right now is hug her. So, I hug her from back. I'm scared if she mad to me. But I can feel she calmer when I hug her. I whisper to her. "Calm down Pany-ah."

Then she turn around and face me. I'm ready if she wants to slap me or do something like that. I close my eyes and waiting. But, it never happen. I hear she call me. "TaeTae." I open my eyes and our eyes meet. She give me her best eyesmile. I blush and my heart beating fast again. "Argh. That eyesmile. Somebody please kill me now."

 

Tiffany's POV

I never like when somebody cursing or swearing. Jessica's swear really make me mad. I want to punch her but suddenly I feel somene backhugging me. The scent is familiar and it makes me calm. Then I hear he whisper to me. "Calm down Pany-ah." I blush when I hear his voice and my heart start to beating fast. "Taeyeon's voice really makes me crazy."

I decide to turn around and face him. I see he close his eyes. I think he's scared to me. So, I call him. "TaeTae." He open his eyes and our eyes meet. I give him my best eyesmile. I can see he blush. "He's so cute." I brave myself to hug him. I can hear his heart beating fast too like my heart. "TaeTae... I like you so much. When will you confess to me? Or should I confess to you first?"

 

Sooyoung's POV

When Jessica and I back to living room, I see Taeyeon and Tiffany hugging. I smile and I want to tease them. So, I make a fake cough. *COUGH*. They seems surprise and release the hug. "I told you to to calm your girl Tae, not to take an advantage." I smirk and they blush.

Taeyeon look at me and Jessica. Then he smirk too. "I think you should calm Jessica too, not flirt with her." I realise we still holding hands. I fastly release my hand from her. Taeyeon laugh hardly.

Jessica walk to Tiffany and face her. 'I'm sorry Tiff." She smile and Tiffany smile too. "I'm sorry too Jess." Then they hug. Jessica release the hug and face Amber and Suzy. "Amber, Suzy. I'm sorry." She smile then she hug Suzy and Amber.

I smile because we're good now. "Ok. Enough with hugging time. Now, let us hear their explanation." Amber explain everything to us and it makes Jessica shocked.

"WHAT??? So, you can told us at the mall because it means you leak the plan? OMG. What should we do for tomorrow?" Jessica panickly ask.

"Relax Jess. I've already made the Plan B." Yuri smirk. I don't know when he join this conversation. But, I'm happy he join us because I like his idea.

 

 

Sunday

----------- At Jung's Home ----------

Krystal's POV

I still sleep then suddenly I hear a dolphin scream on my ear. "WAKE UP KRYSTAL JUNGGG!!!" Aish, my annoying sister disturb my sleep. Actually, I can't sleep last night. I cry all the night and I slept at 5 AM. Now, I'm sleepy. I close my eyes, but she shake my body. Finally, I open my eyes and look to her with a cold glare. "WHAT???"

She look at me with her innocent face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE SISTER KRYSTAL JUNG." She hug me tight. Honestly, I forget today is my birthday. It's because I think about Amber. And talking about Amber, I check my phone to see he send me a message or not. I check my phone and there's so many message. I got message from my university's friends, Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon oppa, Yuri oppa, Sooyoung oppa, Suzy, but I don't get message from Amber. I sigh heavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter