Good Time

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KryBer

------ On Amber's Motorcycle ------

"AMB!!! Where will we go?" Krystal shout from the back.

"It's a surprise. Just trust me. Ok princess?" Amber answered while ride his motorcycle and Krystal doesn't say anything. Then, they arrive at a beautiful garden. So many flowers there, especially rose. "We're here princess Jung."

Krystal can't hide her happiness. She smile widely because she loves rose so much. "What is this place Amb?"

"This is my memorable place for me. I liked to go here when I was a child. Now, I bring you here because I know you love rose so much." Amber smile to Krystal.

"Thanks Amb. I love this place. We should go here again other times." Krystal pecks Amber's cheek.

"Everything for you princess." Amber smile dorkily and hold Krystal's hand. He take Krystal to the bench and sit there. "Finally, a calm place. I can rest my mind for a while."

"What's with your mind Amb? Too much thinking of me?" Krystal hit his arms playfully.

"You're so full of yourself Krys. Yeah, I think of you. But not that much." What Amber said makes Krystal pout. Amber pinch her cheeks lightly. "Just kidding princess. I always think about you. Yeah, also think about Tae hyung and Tiff noona problem. I'm glad it was solve and they will marry in 3 weeks."

Krystal smile and pat Amber's head softly. "It was your fault not tell me about that things. You know I can help you right?"

"Yeah, honestly I want to told you. But, Yul hyung didn't allow us. And we became spies or detective or whatever." Amber lean back on the bench.

"But I guess it's interesting when YAST become detective in drama. I'll watch it." Krystal laugh and Amber only smile. "You know what Amb? I have a secret. I think it's ok to tell you because it has been 2 years."

"What is it Krys?" Amber asked with curious tone.

"Suzy liked you before she love Yul oppa."

Amber surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, it's true. She knew I like you too, so she decided to give in. I'm glad I have her as my bestfriend. She really has a big heart. I'm happy she's happy with Yul oppa now." Krystal giggle.

"Yeah, she's a nice girl. I should thanks her too. She introduced me to you and look at us now. We're a couple." Amber caresses Krystal's cheek. "I love you my princess, Krystal Jung."

"I love you too Amb." Amber hug Krystal and they're kissing.

 

 

YulZy

------ At Dorm -----

"Yul oppa. Where are the others? It so silence. And what will you cook today?" Suzy asked Yuri sweetly.

"Tae still sleep in his room with Tiff. I bet they're so tired because their busy night. Amb go out with Krys. And I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend. I'll cook your favorite food. Fettucini carbonara. Just wait and it'll finish before you can say hungry." Yuri reply dorkily while walk to the kitchen.

"Ok, oppa. I'll wait." Suzy sit on the couch in living room. But, it just for a while. She walks to the kitchen to approach Yuri. Then, she backhugging Yuri and rest her face on Yuri's back. "Yul oppa," Suzy said with an aegyo. Yuri smile because Suzy's act. It's very rare to hear or see Suzy's aegyo.

"Yes, Suzy baby? Why are you so clingy to me today?" Yuri asked playfully. He turn around to see Suzy's face.

"I miss you oppa. I hadn't seen you for a week because my drama schedule. You don't miss me, do you?" Suzy pout.

Yuri pokes Suzy's cheeks softly. "Of course I miss you baby. How can I'm not missing my sweet girlfriend?" Yuri smile sweetly and it makes Suzy blush. "You're so cute when you blush babe." Yuri pecks Suzy's cheeks and it just make Suzy blush even more. Suzy hit his arm lightly.

"Oppa, I want to cook with you. Teach me?" Suzy look at Yuri with her pleaded eyes.

"Ok, ok. I'll teach you. Lets cook this fettucini together." Yuri pat Suzy's head softly and Suzy clap happily. They prepare the ingredients and cook happily. Sometimes Yuri act dorky and make Suzy laugh. After 30 minutes, they finish it and bring the food to the dining room. "Sit beside me babe." Yuri pats the chair beside him and Suzy sits there.

"Let me feed you oppa." Suzy takes the food to Yuri's mouth and he munch happily.

"So, tell me how's the drama's shooting Suz?"

"It was tiring. But, it was fun. Yoong oppa is nice too." Suzy said while feed Yuri. Heard "Yoong" makes Yuri cough. Suzy pat Yuri's back and give the water to Yuri.

Yuri drink it and calm himself. "Yoong which means Im Yoona?"

"Yes oppa. Why are you so surprised? You know him right? You danced together with him, Soo oppa, and Hyo oppa at the farewell concert." Suzy asked him curiously.

"Of course I know him. He's my cousin by the way. Is there any kissing scene with him?" You can hear clearly there's a jealously in Yuri's tone.

Suzy know it and decide to tease Yuri. "Yeah, it is. We have three kissing scenes. Eh, Yoong oppa is your cousin? He's handsome oppa." Suzy giggles.

"Suzy ah ..." Yuri whine and it makes Suzy laugh.

Suzy caresses Yuri cheeks. "As I said before, don't be jealous oppa. It just acting. Although he's handsome, you're more handsome for me and I only love you Yul oppa. And beside Yoong oppa has girlfriend right?"

"Yes, he's couple with Seohyun." Yuri smile.

"Eh? Yoong oppa with Seohyun unni? You loved Seo unni before right?" Suzy seems surprise. "Tell me about that oppa. It seems like triangle love."

"Yeah, kind of. I loved Seo before. Then I knew Yoong loved her and she loved him back. So, I decide to gave in because Yoong is my cousin and Seo is my friend. But, I don't regret it. I have you now Suzy baby." Yuri hug her. "I love you babe."

"I love you too Yul oppa." Then, they're kissing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter